DHEA cycle PCT

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Hi everyone,

I previously did a 1-andro base cycle supplied by Blackstone labs last winter.

Chosen1 (1-andro)
Methaquad extreme (1/4-andro and Androsterone)

I did this for 8 weeks. Then I did a full bottle of their PCTV and an over the counter test booster. Felt pretty good. Lost max 20pct gains. Gained ~1.8ibs fat back.

The results I got were amazing (To me) so I will be doing another cycle with Blackstone products. (Gained over 10ibs muscle lost 4 ibs fat on a bulk)

My next cycle will be alot stronger:

2x chosen1 (1-andro)
1x brutal4 (4-andro)
1x abNormal (19-nor)
1x Methaquad (1/4-andro and Androsterone)
1x Eradicate (Estrogen blocker)
1x Gear support (Cycle support)

The above will be over 4 weeks. I will repeat it on the 5-8th weeks so the total is double of whats above.

Total doses daily of DHEA should be around:

310mg 1-andro
180mg 4-andro
150mg Androsterone
100mg 19-Nor

Long story short, since this cycle will be much harsher I was told maybe to look into Nolva/Clomid as PCTV SERMS as the herbal PCTV and test booster may not be enough. What are your thoughts? If so, what protocol would you recommend for such doses?

Maybe I should of even used a SERM with my first mild cycle?

Stats:
6"
230ibs
6 years training
19-21% body fat

Thanks to all who decide to share their knowledge and experience.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
I'd run a SERM for 4 weeks because you are running a lot of andros there. Something like clomid at 25/25/12.5/12.5 should be enough. The 1-andro is dosed well, the 19nor-andro is severely under-dosed, and the 4-andro may be enough to fight off lethargy (user dependent).

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Primary goal is to drop a little fat while still having enough energy to build a little muscle so yeah the 1-andro is what this will be about. I did not want too much "wet" compounds and went with the reps suggestion.

Thanks for your input. I figured DHEA did not require both nolva and clomid.

I am also considering adding cardarine to the PCT but the SARM business is like mandarin to me lol.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
To be honest, the 19nor probably isn't going to offer you much if anything at 100mgs. The only thing here doing the heavy lifting is the 1-DHEA and that is dosed properly, so it should be a successful cycle. And you definitely don't need 2 SERMS. As for cardarine, I am not a SARMS guy so I cannot comment.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Bro, you're going to spend like $500 on a cycle that might get you 50% of the results of a single compound like DMZ. I would highly advise against this, not to mention the amount of pills. Too many variables. Run DMZ with epiandro, its dry. Whoever gave you that layout is out of their mind. Not sure how you lost 4lbs on a bulk either.

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Hi Mike,

Well, I already have the products so theres no changing it now. Threads about proper PCT for this intensity.

By DMZ do you mean the IronMag stuff?