DHEA (ANDROMASS) & DBOL ESTRO SIDE?

alpinecoach

alpinecoach

Awards
I am currently in the 4th week of a andromass 6 caps/day & dbol 40 mg M/W/F pulse, and added Formastanzol @ 6 pumps e/d. As of today, things are going great, with no real sides issues.

It has been brought to my attention that DHEA & dbol could have some potential estro sides & possible rebound in pct. I would like to do everthing possible to make sure that I am properly addressing the potential estro issue without taking it to the extreme. I could use some help in putting a good plan to address both on cycle and in pct.

I am currently doing nothing on cycle, but would like to incorporate a good plan, again, without overdoing/overthinking this. Current stock of ancillaries on hand is Nolva, Erase, Arimidex, and Primordial's TRS recovery stack.

PCT plan currently looks like:

Nolva 20/10/10/10
Erase 0/1/2/3/2/1
TRS stack for 4weeks

So the million dollar question is what on cycle protocol would you suggest to deal with potential estro sides/rebound? Arimidex .25 e/d or Erase or something entirely different?

Second question, what PCT changes would you make to what I have listed above?

I believe that pulsing the dbol will help to minimize some of the potential estro sides, I just want to make sure I have things properly covered.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
do you know anything about the compounds you are using?

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
I am currently in the 4th week of a andromass 6 caps/day & dbol 40 mg M/W/F pulse, and added Formastanzol @ 6 pumps e/d. As of today, things are going great, with no real sides issues.

It has been brought to my attention that DHEA & dbol could have some potential estro sides & possible rebound in pct. I would like to do everthing possible to make sure that I am properly addressing the potential estro issue without taking it to the extreme. I could use some help in putting a good plan to address both on cycle and in pct.

I am currently doing nothing on cycle, but would like to incorporate a good plan, again, without overdoing/overthinking this. Current stock of ancillaries on hand is Nolva, Erase, Arimidex, and Primordial's TRS recovery stack.

PCT plan currently looks like:

Nolva 20/10/10/10
Erase 0/1/2/3/2/1
TRS stack for 4weeks

So the million dollar question is what on cycle protocol would you suggest to deal with potential estro sides/rebound? Arimidex .25 e/d or Erase or something entirely different?

Second question, what PCT changes would you make to what I have listed above?

I believe that pulsing the dbol will help to minimize some of the potential estro sides, I just want to make sure I have things properly covered.
What is your theory on why you would have estrogen rebound after this cycle? With aromatizing compounds the greatest risk of estrogen sides would be on cycle, and the dht precursor in andromass should help limit site specific estro sides such as gyno

I think you should know more about what you are doing before you run dbol, but too late now

Describe your results so far, strength, weight gains, sides, bloating etc

alpinecoach

alpinecoach

Awards
Jaydollars,

You are absolutly correct in your statment regarding knowing more, I thought I had done enough research on the dbol, thus the reason I decided to pulse to minimize the potential sides. I am aware that it is estrogenic in high doses. After asking about my proposed stack on this forum, I believe that I received solid advise from guy like yourself. You in fact recommended the 40 mg dose E/O/D and you recommended running it the full 8 weeks, which I believe is a good idea.

The reason I brought up the estrogen rebound question is because I received some feedback on another site suggesting that this might occure, so I thought I would ask overhere where the information seems to be a little more accurate.

Results so far:

I have notice significant strength gains, lifting more than I ever have been able to lift. As far as weight gain is concerned, I am only up 4 pounds, about 1lb a week with my calories around 2400 protein=250g carbs around 175g and fat @ 55g. As far as sides are concerned, I have had none so far.

I think I just let this individual on the other site get to me and I began to doubt that I had this properly planned, so I thought I would see what the folks over here had to say.

To everyone that reads this, Jaydollar is absolutely correct, even if you think you understand the compounds you are planning to use and you think you have a well thought out plan, take the time to re-think things and make SURE you have it wired.

I could still use some solid input on an AI while on and in pct. Or, I may just drop the dbol and stick with the AM.

What is your theory on why you would have estrogen rebound after this cycle? With aromatizing compounds the greatest risk of estrogen sides would be on cycle, and the dht precursor in andromass should help limit site specific estro sides such as gyno

I think you should know more about what you are doing before you run dbol, but too late now

Describe your results so far, strength, weight gains, sides, bloating etc

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
I am a fan of pulsing methyls, so yea probably was me telling you to do that, I pulsed it worked, bloodwork looked good so I'll probably do it again

Anyway run some erase in PCT if you are concerned with estrogen, but you should not be too worried about it

Only time I have heard of people getting gyno from dbol was on cycle, but I have limited knowledge of this, you could run 1 cap erase at night if you are worried about it on cycle

As for andromass, I'm pretty sure there are 0 cases of gyno

Rest easy and run you dbol higher if you aren't having any sides, get the most out of you cycle that you can, and you have a SERM so don't worry

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You are fine, your PCT protocol is well planned and you have plenty on hand. Glad you are liking the cycle how long are you running this?

alpinecoach

alpinecoach

Awards
I am planning to run this the full 8 weeks. I may up the dbol to 50mg M/W/F instead of 40mg to see if I can squeeze a little more out of the dbol without increasing the risk. I will be finishing week four tomorrow and have only gained 4lbs. With that said, I feel they are 4 solid pounds, as I do not have any water retention to speak of. I feel great, no lethargy to speak of, no real issues. My past experience with Methyl's I have experienced lethargy and BAD back pumps that I was able to take care of with a good dose of Taurine.

FYI,

I started using Sustain Alpha this week 5 on 2 off and added formastanzol.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am planning to run this the full 8 weeks. I may up the dbol to 50mg M/W/F instead of 40mg to see if I can squeeze a little more out of the dbol without increasing the risk. I will be finishing week four tomorrow and have only gained 4lbs. With that said, I feel they are 4 solid pounds, as I do not have any water retention to speak of. I feel great, no lethargy to speak of, no real issues. My past experience with Methyl's I have experienced lethargy and BAD back pumps that I was able to take care of with a good dose of Taurine.

FYI,

I started using Sustain Alpha this week 5 on 2 off and added formastanzol.
By the end of 8 weeks you should be looking at a solid 10 pound gain which is great in my book and the gains should be easy to keep bud.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
How do you feel the days you take dbol, are you sure it's real, I've seen people take dbol at only 10mg day and gain 1 lb a week

Are you recomping? How many cals you getting? Also, do you get a euphoric feeling from the dbol, I hear that's common

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How do you feel the days you take dbol, are you sure it's real, I've seen people take dbol at only 10mg day and gain 1 lb a week

Are you recomping? How many cals you getting? Also, do you get a euphoric feeling from the dbol, I hear that's common
Some good questions here, I think he is happy with the results so far though so...

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Some good questions here, I think he is happy with the results so far though so...
Yea I would expect his results from mass alone, adding in dbol I would think he'd see more

alpinecoach

alpinecoach

Awards
Sorry it took so long to reply back, I thought I had already responded, but it looks like my reply did not post.

To answer a few questions:

As far as how I feel when taking the Dbol, it is very euphoric, in fact I tought something was wrong at first, I was not expecting it to hit so hard.

This is a recomp, with calories at 2500-2700, protein at 250, carbs around 175 and fat about 55. Important note, I am taking T3 @ 1/2/3/3/2/1, so I am sure this has something to do with overall weight gain.

Things are going well, as of yesterday, up a little over 6 lbs. No estro sides to speak of, but I started Formastanzol a week ago, so that is probably helping with any sides. Additionaly, I have been using Erase 1 cap EOD, and I increased the dose to 50mg M/W/F. So far I am realy liking the pulse. I do not feal nearly as bad as I have on other Methyl's.

If things go well all week, I will probably increase the dose to 60mg next week.

alpinecoach

alpinecoach

Awards
Quick update, went with 60mg M/W/F last week, but did not notice a significant change, so I decided to run the last two weeks at 40mg every day. As of this morning after running 60mg Friday, 40mg Sat & 40mg Sun, 40mg this morning, I noticed a BIG differance, with weight up 6 lbs since last Thursday. I am guessing mostly water weight. BUT, my strength is through the ROOF with personnal best on almost everything.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Quick update, went with 60mg M/W/F last week, but did not notice a significant change, so I decided to run the last two weeks at 40mg every day. As of this morning after running 60mg Friday, 40mg Sat & 40mg Sun, 40mg this morning, I noticed a BIG differance, with weight up 6 lbs since last Thursday. I am guessing mostly water weight. BUT, my strength is through the ROOF with personnal best on almost everything.
I would stick with the 40 since it was going well, especially on T3 and up 6 pounds

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
CorpKiller Male Anti-Aging Medicine 8
Supplements 2
Supplements 12
Supplements 14
Male Anti-Aging Medicine 21