Detection time of pct

Darkarcher

Awards
Does anyone have accurate detection times on clomid and arimidex? Being done with PCT 5-6 months before drug test think I should be okay? Just want a little peace of mind, thanks.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Does anyone have accurate detection times on clomid and arimidex? Being done with PCT 5-6 months before drug test think I should be okay? Just want a little peace of mind, thanks.
Clomids half life is 5-7 days so it clears system entirely with about a month.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'd agree with the above. About a month and it should be out of the system.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I would be more concerned with the compound that you ran with your cycle. Some can be detected over a year after you take them

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
First, is this an athletic drug test or just an employee drug test? Because unless you're an athlete or competing for something, employee piss tests are nothing to worry about when it comes to AAS or anything related to them.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
First, is this an athletic drug test or just an employee drug test? Because unless you're an athlete or competing for something, employee piss tests are nothing to worry about when it comes to AAS or anything related to them.
100% truth

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This is the first question I would ask. If employee most won't look at these compounds unless possible military or law enforcement. If not you should be good.

Darkarcher

Awards
NCAA drug test so they will be looking for all that stuff, and my cycle is sustanon and anavar which I assume looking at detection times that 6 months should be enough to clear, but tell me if I'm wrong. Thanks for all the help!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
As long as your t levels are "normal" in comparison you sound be ok. Cyp usually completely clears in 3 months to an almost untraceable level. So if you are 6 months after pct your "natural" levels should be ok.

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The decanoate ester lasts an extremely long time. In people who have used nandrolone decanoate, they have had detections up to 18 months after using. Whether that also occurs with test, I don't know. But that probably wasn't the optimal choice for clearance time.

Darkarcher

Awards
Okay thanks! I'll switch the prop on the test, giving me more like 9-12 months clearance for the sustanon. I think its the nandrolone metabolites that are detectable for so long so dont think that occurs with test, but better safe than sorry.

Darkarcher

Awards
Also I'm gonna order an online steroidconfirm urine test a month out of the competition and if anything comes back positive I'll just wait until next year to compete.

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Also I'm gonna order an online steroidconfirm urine test a month out of the competition and if anything comes back positive I'll just wait until next year to compete.
That's cool, I didn't know such a thing existed. I've been looking all over the place for a AAS test for stuff other than test, DHT, estrogen. But, it looks like that one is urine only and might not show up everything the same as a blood test would.

You might have to get an actual blood test to determine whether or not anything shows up, and those can be pricey:
Anabolic Steroids, Screen and Confirmation Plus Validity, Urine (I shrunk the URL because it was super long and breaking the post)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Post Cycle Therapy 1
Anabolics 3
Anabolics 11
Supplements 0
Post Cycle Therapy 0