Designing a Cycle

Socalmk6gti

Socalmk6gti

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
After completing a successful cycle I've taken a long break from AAS but continue to read up on compounds and peoples different cycles.

I've come to the conclusion that there are just too many compounds out there and tons of blends to help you hit your goals.

My question is, is there a site or a page on here where I can read through about the different compounds/orals/blends to help design my next cycle? A sort of knowledge base where I can reference and determine the best use for that particular test/blend/oral/etc?

If I want to bulk, what are the best stacks of compounds? what works well together? what doesn't?

If I want to cut, what are the best stacks of compounds? what works well together? what doesn't?

If this exists, forgive me but I was unable to find it using the search words I used. If you can steer me in the right direction I'd appreciate it. I'm a member on 3 forums and find that some of the information conflicts depending on who/where you ask.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
After completing a successful cycle I've taken a long break from AAS but continue to read up on compounds and peoples different cycles.

I've come to the conclusion that there are just too many compounds out there and tons of blends to help you hit your goals.

My question is, is there a site or a page on here where I can read through about the different compounds/orals/blends to help design my next cycle? A sort of knowledge base where I can reference and determine the best use for that particular test/blend/oral/etc?

If I want to bulk, what are the best stacks of compounds? what works well together? what doesn't?

If I want to cut, what are the best stacks of compounds? what works well together? what doesn't?

If this exists, forgive me but I was unable to find it using the search words I used. If you can steer me in the right direction I'd appreciate it. I'm a member on 3 forums and find that some of the information conflicts depending on who/where you ask.
If you want to bulk....test with lots of food and a little cardio

If you want to cut....test with less food and more cardio

I know it's not a sexy answer but it's overwhelmingly true. Outside of maybe some tren with a cut or EQ for a bulk there's nothing special.

BodyOfWotan

Awards
Generally you just need to internalise the different types of steroids:

DHT-derivatives eg. Winstrol, Masteron, Proviron, Epistan, Primobolan (DHT derivatives are generally for cutting or in small doses for increasing the efficiancy of a Testosterone cycle. Can give a very hard, dry and veiny look. Cannot aromatize. Androgenic but less anabolic compared to Testosterone or 19-Nor based AAS)

Testosteron-derivatives eg. Dianabol, Boldenone, Equipoise (Opposite of DHT compounds, more anabolic, less androgenic. Generally aromatize. Great for Bulking and healthier for your joints than DHT compounds)

19-Norprogesterone derivatives eg. Trenbolone, Nandrolone (Very dose and stack dependent, generally not for Beginners IMHO, cannot aromatize but can cause progesterone and prolactin related side effects. Very versatile)

Testosterone in different forms (Enanthate, Cypionate, Propionate, Sustanon or TnE) is usually a base of all AAS cycles

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good thread. Should be a stickie.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Test is always going to be your base. Then you got Sus which is a test blend and stuff like that. It's pretty simple tho, if I had to pick out the big three it would be test teen and deca