Designer Anabolic Steroid Control Act Passes Senate

Status
Not open for further replies.
LDubs

LDubs

Awards
This may have all ready been mentioned, but do we have any idea when this will reach the president and when the law will actually take effect?

Slave999

Awards
I thought the president was supposed to sign bills the first and third Thursday of every month which would make this bill signed on the 18th (5 days including today), but no one seems to have mentioned this so maybe my information is wrong.

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
I thought the president was supposed to sign bills the first and third Thursday of every month which would make this bill signed on the 18th (5 days including today), but no one seems to have mentioned this so maybe my information is wrong.
That is not correct.

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
This is probably the most popular thread that AM has ever saw! 32 pages in 2 days! Lol

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The "The Sky is Falling" Thread

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Just waiting for the discount to hit 40+ off and I would pull the trigger, 30 off is tempting but waiting a little longer hopefully pick up a couple cycles!

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I just picked up a couple things at 30% that I needed for this cycle. I'll wait it out a week or two.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Hmm... tried to go for a second order and PHSALE30 isn't working now. Anyone else having problems?

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
11-oxo should be safe from the law, right? Thats dshea complaint?
No it is not. The "list" doesn't mean cap the new law gives the Dea AND the FDA the freedom to go after any "prohormone" now. I think the fda will actually pursue prosecutions more than the Dea will

Reactions: ax1
Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Possibly idk.. Think they would sell out and than take name off

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Are there any companies to avoid when stocking up? Also do we need to stock up on test bases like Dermacrine, Stano, 4ad? Does anyone have any Tren for a good price right now?

DoubleM101

DoubleM101

Awards
  • Established
Maybe this would be an incentive to companies research for "better" natty supplements.

We all know that in this moment it´s "impossible" to get the same results from natty supplements but i believe it´s something has yet to be fully researched and can be improved.

Maybe in the future we´ll have natty sups with the same or even better results than PH with less side effects.. maybe..

MOD EDIT: This is not a deal thread. If you post deals on these items and they are not sponsors you will be removed.

henryv

Awards
  • Established
Are there any companies to avoid when stocking up? Also do we need to stock up on test bases like Dermacrine, Stano, 4ad? Does anyone have any Tren for a good price right now?
Antaeus Labs are discontinuing our Ultra-Stano. We'll be pulling it from our own webstore at some stage tomorrow.

If you're looking for a bunch, we can do ten for $195. Anyone wanting to take us up on that, shoot me a PM with your email address.

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Will this ever be released on the media/news broadcast? Just asking because the people that arent aware of this, how would they go about finding out?

Melbar Kasom

Melbar Kasom

Awards
Even my wife Does know this i told her a Big package is on the Way and i need more Space in the fridge

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Someone give 40% off and I'm dropping some coin!

derekantos

Awards
I'm looking for OL TR3N or dermatren as part of sales, but both seem omitted from almost all of the distributors' sales so far. Anybody see those on sale yet anywhere?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Antaeus Labs are discontinuing our Ultra-Stano. We'll be pulling it from our own webstore at some stage tomorrow.

If you're looking for a bunch, we can do ten for $195. Anyone wanting to take us up on that, shoot me a PM with your email address.
Dang it. I was really looking forward to trying it.

_Nutriverse

_Nutriverse

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'm looking for OL TR3N or dermatren as part of sales, but both seem omitted from almost all of the distributors' sales so far. Anybody see those on sale yet anywhere?
Most OL products are oversold, and even without the coupon codes are selling more than the items on the liquidation list. I wouldn't wait for deals as others have mentioned before that once the bill hits, it hits. No grace period anyone knows of.

On that note we will be doing fire sales in attempts of liquidating all leftover stock.

Some new items to the list:
QUADSTAK40 to save $40.00 off, making each Quad Stack 14.99
DIABOLIX50 at checkout to save 50% off

Shop now for QUAD STAK
Shop now for DIABOLIX

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Most OL products are oversold, and even without the coupon codes are selling more than the items on the liquidation list. I wouldn't wait for deals as others have mentioned before that once the bill hits, it hits. No grace period anyone knows of. On that note we will be doing fire sales in attempts of liquidating all leftover stock. Some new items to the list: QUADSTAK40 to save $40.00 off, making each Quad Stack 14.99 DIABOLIX50 at checkout to save 50% off Shop now for QUAD STAK Shop now for DIABOLIX
can you stack the original ph sale coupon with these?

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Looking for other solid deals, holding out til later tonight!

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Looking for other solid deals, holding out til later tonight!
would love some huge deal on dmz, def would have my business if u had something like the DIABOLIX50 with a good dmz product

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Most OL products are oversold, and even without the coupon codes are selling more than the items on the liquidation list. I wouldn't wait for deals as others have mentioned before that once the bill hits, it hits. No grace period anyone knows of.

On that note we will be doing fire sales in attempts of liquidating all leftover stock.

Some new items to the list:
QUADSTAK40 to save $40.00 off, making each Quad Stack 14.99
DIABOLIX50 at checkout to save 50% off

Shop now for QUAD STAK
Shop now for DIABOLIX
How do you get the 50% off on DIABOLIX? and I was looking to get the Vitality/Conquer Pre-Stack so if I order that separate you would be able to refund the shipping cost?

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
would love some huge deal on dmz, def would have my business if u had something like the DIABOLIX50 with a good dmz product
I fthird this but for alpha-20. Always wanted to try M1T.

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
Some sites are actually jacking up the prices on all PH's, etc. go to strongsupps.com the prices are so ****ing high it's ridiculous

derekantos

Awards
Some sites are actually jacking up the prices on all PH's, etc. go to strongsupps.com the prices are so ****ing high it's ridiculous
strongsupps has always had higher base prices. They have 30% off sitewide I think. Its in their newsletter

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Looking out for deals on tren..
Same here buddy Tren and Trest!! Check nutriverse on Tren-Elite 30% off $29.95 - 30% !
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings per Container: 90
Ingredients: Estra-4,9,11-triene-3,17-dione
Strength: 10 mg

derekantos

Awards
Same here buddy Tren and Trest!! Check nutriverse on Tren-Elite 30% off $29.95 - 30% !
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings per Container: 90
Ingredients: Estra-4,9,11-triene-3,17-dione
Strength: 10 mg
I need like 5 bottles for a 6 week cycle at that dose.

_Nutriverse

_Nutriverse

Board Sponsor
Awards
How do you get the 50% off on DIABOLIX? and I was looking to get the Vitality/Conquer Pre-Stack so if I order that separate you would be able to refund the shipping cost?
Yeah, please email me direct at [email protected] for this request and any other questions.
tommurph All PH's in the US marketed as dietary supplements whether on the list or not will be illegal after the ban

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Yeah, please email me direct at [email protected] for this request and any other questions.
tommurph All PH's in the US marketed as dietary supplements whether on the list or not will be illegal after the ban
Awesome Thank you, Will TREN by OL or TR3ST be on the discount list anytime soon?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
When adding LGI msten to my cart it doesn't give me the 12% off when I add 4, but it gave me the 12% discount on 4 bottles of Olympus Labs Tr3n. _Nutriverse

Status
Not open for further replies.