Dermacrine or 4-Andro?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Yeah it helped a lot so I didn't crash later in the day. Have you noticed an increase in energy and a very slight euphoric or peppy feeling shortly after application. I got that quite a bit. Don't think I would have made it through Msten without it.
Just did 4 pumps at 2PM (will split dose starting tomorrow) - didn't really notice any peppy-ness or euphoria. But I always generally feel great and have a low stress life - and it's boring, so nothing to gets me jazzed anyway :) I'll keep it in mind though after every application and see if anything changes.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Would it be overload to use 2 pumps of Dermacrine a day with 4-andro?
I've suggested this in the past on here and my next base will actually be a combination of the two. Probably 2+ pumps of Dermacrine along with 220-330mg of 4-Andro. You just have to keep an eye on your E levels and/or maybe add something androgenic into the mix like EpiAndro, or R-Andro as testosteronet mentioned above.

Thank-you for posting this. I have been looking for that link for a while now!

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, that was a good site/podcast but he moved on to other things. I always do 4-AD/EpiAndro usually. I just started 8 weeks of Ostarine at 17mg however, and for some reason wanted to try Dermacrine (3 pumps/210lbs). I presume DC will be fine for Osta - I'm really wondering if it would be enough for 8 weeks of LGD at 4, 8, 12mg in August.
I've used Dermacrine with both and it worked great. I barely needed any Dermacrine with 8-12mg of LGD. Energy, libido and mood were great on the Derma/LGD combo, which I finished up just after the new year. I've aways done split dosing as well. It just makes more sense to me to have more stable blood levels of stuff.

With Osta I've used between 2-4 pumps on different cycles of it.
With LGD I used 1-2 pumps and it was more than enough. My body really liked LGD.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've used Dermacrine with both and it worked great. I barely needed any Dermacrine with 8-12mg of LGD. Energy, libido and mood were great on the Derma/LGD combo, which I finished up just after the new year. I've aways done split dosing as well. It just makes more sense to me to have more stable blood levels of stuff.
The specific delivery system for Dermacrine was designed to release the active ingredients slowly over a 24 hour period. No need to apply twice per day.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
The specific delivery system for Dermacrine was designed to release the active ingredients slowly over a 24 hour period. No need to apply twice per day.
Which specific ingredient in Dermacrine acts as a time-releasing agent? As far as I know, it has the active ingredients, along with emulsifiers and absorption/skin penetrant enhancers. The skin itself acts as the time-releasing agent and the body will slowly over a period of a few hours absorb the product and then the body will release/convert it as necessary throughout the day; This rate should be person-dependent.

Highest serum concentrations should be seen a few hours after administration, so if one is looking for a 'boost', a twice daily application may be beneficial. While I agree with you that once-daily application is perfectly fine, there is nothing wrong with twice daily application either. For me, I figure a decent amount of the crystals will get wiped off by clothing as well so that's another reason I prefer split dosing.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Which specific ingredient in Dermacrine acts as a time-releasing agent? As far as I know, it has the active ingredients, along with emulsifiers and absorption/skin penetrant enhancers. The skin itself acts as the time-releasing agent and the body will slowly over a period of a few hours absorb the product and then the body will release/convert it as necessary throughout the day; This rate should be person-dependent.

Highest serum concentrations should be seen a few hours after administration, so if one is looking for a 'boost', a twice daily application may be beneficial. While I agree with you that once-daily application is perfectly fine, there is nothing wrong with twice daily application either. For me, I figure a decent amount of the crystals will get wiped off by clothing as well so that's another reason I prefer split dosing.
When Primordial performance initially released it it was marketed as being released slowly over a 24 hour time period. It's not a specific ingredient but it is the gel "delivery system".

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
When Primordial performance initially released it it was marketed as being released slowly over a 24 hour time period. It's not a specific ingredient but it is the gel "delivery system".
I used to have Eric's original write-up that he did on it but I can't seem to find it anymore. It was a good read on transdermal DHEA.

digitalpimp

digitalpimp

Awards
  • Established
I remember reading on here that several people were noticing better sleep applying twice per day instead of once.

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
Gains with 4-DHEA should be better as it is more anabolic and androgenic. It is also slightly less Estrogenic. Another thing to consider is that DHEA can act directly on the ER.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23123738

Here is some good info for you to compare the DHEAs.

https://androseries.wordpress.com/2011/04/03/what-is-the-difference-between-dhea-1-dhea-4-dhea-r-dhea-and-7-dhea/

I agree with this ^^, but will also say that I find that a small amount of Dermacrine (aprx 1 pump) does wonders, for me especially from the middle to the end of any cycle.

So with that said, I´ll use both ;)