Dermacrine Muscle Stack (Primordial Performance )

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Phyto-Test
Dermacrine
Sustain Alpha Liqua-Vade

I want to know can I stack this with prime and if so how?( when Can I start iwas thing on week 3.. anyone can help... I got my diet down (Finally).... \

I have been running 5k 4 times week and I am going back to the gym in 3 weeks to get some of my mass back fron all that running I went from 193 down to 180 in two month.. Just running no lefting ( push up and pullups and situps that is it!)

1. Can this stack help gain back my mass with all my running ( I will be still running)
2. Can I add Prime with stack

3 Should I use the premax OR Rag or both

4 do I need LIVER JUICE

5 Is 400 gram of protine and 500 Gram of Carbs enough?

THank you...

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1 yes it can elp you gain mas back bro its good stuff
2 probably no issues at all just follow pirmes directions
3 try to use both if u can
4 no need for liver juice other than daily toxins and alcohol if u drink
5 ya 400g pro should be fine if u weight 193 at the end

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Phyto-Test
Dermacrine
Sustain Alpha Liqua-Vade

I want to know can I stack this with prime and if so how?( when Can I start iwas thing on week 3.. anyone can help... I got my diet down (Finally).... \

I have been running 5k 4 times week and I am going back to the gym in 3 weeks to get some of my mass back fron all that running I went from 193 down to 180 in two month.. Just running no lefting ( push up and pullups and situps that is it!)

1. Can this stack help gain back my mass with all my running ( I will be still running)
2. Can I add Prime with stack

3 Should I use the premax OR Rag or both

4 do I need LIVER JUICE

5 Is 400 gram of protine and 500 Gram of Carbs enough?

THank you...
I've haven't tried Prime yet, so I can't really comment on how it would work here. I would probably save it for another time, or you could substitute it for the Phyto-Test.

Dermacrine is a nice compound that will certainly add some mass while keeping you fairly lean in the process. It should definitely help improve recovery efforts with your training regimen here. I would also suggest you look into our Maximum Absorbed Protein to help maximize your recovery efforts as well.

The Pre Max would be a very nice addition; splitting the dosing with the Rag would work nicely as well.

The Liver Juice is always a nice addition regardless, but you could probably get away with not using it here. Although, for the price and health benefit effects alone you can't beat it.

Let me know if you have any additional questions. I think you'd really enjoy this stack.

-John

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
With all the Test boosting happening here...Prime would be perfect. The strength gains from it would put that Test to great use!!

UKStrength

I would second John here and suggest using the Prime at a different time as you've already got the Phyto-Testosterone in there.

crowpass

crowpass

Awards
  • Established
add hgh up... for real. . two bottles, one for on cycle on for pct. . then run your prime after your pct. . fo realllll homes

UKStrength

add hgh up... for real. . two bottles, one for on cycle on for pct. . then run your prime after your pct. . fo realllll homes
I've got a bottle looking at me...so tempted to run it! :D Did you see the libido-enhancing effects straight away?

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
THanks all for your help I will be doing the Dermacrine Muscle Stack it will look like this.....Is this a green light?

Phyto-Test
Dermacrine
Sustain Alpha Liqua-Vade
Cordygen5
Inner Armour Mass-Peak Protien
Rag and Premax combo
Maximum Absorbed Protein
MVP365
ZMK
Somnidren-GH

Last edited: