Dermacrine is back with Gotti

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BTW Iconic labs...I noticed something, the sticker for the dermacrine has the chart on the side to show you how much is left in the bottle, but the bottle is clear so you can't see the gel anyway

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Saturday

Side lateral raise 4 sets
Facepull 4 sets
Standing shoulder press 5 sets

Bent DB fly superset with high row 2 sets
Stiff arm side lateral raise superset with facepull 2 sets

Solid workout. Felt good and the shoulder press felt really good. At the end I still had some time so I threw in some random exercises for fun. I also jumped rope for the cardio, wow I suck at it but it makes the workout interesting and fun rather than just the normal whatever cardio.

I need to weigh myself for this log to see where things are at. I feel like I look way more solid and not much more fat, but def not leaner. The hunger is nuts and I"m eating more than I want. So we'll see what the scale says, hopefully tonight.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Monday

Flat bench 6 sets
Incline bench 4 sets
Peck deck 2 sets
Behind head underhand extension 4 sets
V bar extension 4 sets
Behind head EZ bar extension 4 sets

What a great workout. I just felt relaxed and enjoyed being there. Not sure why I felt this way since work has been stressful but the gym was my place to relax and I had a good workout. Solid pump in my chest and triceps. The weight was moving really well, I was able to get extra reps on the heavier sets, it just felt right. The jump rope however was awful. I used to jump as a kid so I know what I'm doing sort of. I couldn't get 10 jumps without hitting my legs, it was good but whatever I'm just getting started.

Forgot to weigh myself of course. However I'm wondering if the DHEA is leading me to be more mad when I'm frustrated and more happy when I'm free. hmm....also got my MRI results back and they were normal, now I'm waiting to go to an ear, nose, and throat DR.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tuesday

Deadlift 4 sets
Straight bar pulldown 4 sets
T bar row 4 sets
BB curl 4 sets
DB curl 4 sets
Preacher curl machine 4 sets

Not the best workout ever but not bad. The workout wasn't terrible but my phone and specifically spotify has been weird so it kept going in and out with the internet connection which didn't make much sense to me. I'd be in the middle of a set and go silent. Other than that the bicep work I felt was more effective than the back work. I just went super heavy on the bicep which I usually don't for arms and aim for volume which felt good.

Now I still need to weigh myself haha, I have a note on my desk.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wednesday

Basketball

The open gym timing was cut short and made later but a few of us went to play ball. We got a nice 5 v 5 run in though. Played 4 games I believe which was a nice cardio workout. I played like crap, I figured after 2 months of playing once a week I'd be getting my old form back but my ball handling needs major work. Other than that I had fun running for almost two hours and just getting some serious sweat going.

My weight hasn't moved. Finally stepped on the scale and was surprised it's holding steady at 164lbs. This weight for me is fine at this stage. I tend to try and stay as close to 160 in the summer as possible so this weight will be easy to manage going forward. I will keep an eye on it though with basketball and jumping rope now in my arsenal that I don't start shedding weight that I don't want to.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thursday

Squat 6 sets
Standing calve raise 4 sets
Weighted box jumps superset with quick reverse lunge 2 sets
Kettlebell box squat 3 sets

Low key workout. No one was at the gym really. One person on the treadmill and myself. So it felt nice to just go and not be bothered at all. I didn't go crazy on weight or anything but the form felt really nice. I wasn't sure if I should do calve raises or not since I've been jumping rope which burns my calves, however I went with it anyway. Also the weighted box jumps were difficult but easy at the same time. I was able to easily do the box jumps but I did feel burned out quickly into the sets. Other than that it was a nice workout especially coming off a tough night of basketball.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Saturday

Facepull 4 sets
Standing shoulder press 4 sets

Jump rope superset with hack squat shoulder press 3 sets
Jump rope superset with straight arm side raise 3 sets
Jump rope superset with rear delt fly 3 sets

So this looks like a lot of volume but it wasn't really. Anything with a superset and jump rope was done pretty light and used more to get my heart rate up than to attempt to build any type of muscle. The workout was really enjoyable though as I got a good nights rest the night before and was ready to attack the gym Saturday morning. I still suck at jumping rope though.

All weekend I slept pretty good and longer than normal. Sunday morning I woke up a good hour and a half later than I normally do on the weekends. My body must of needed some really good rest. Felt pretty nice to sleep like that.

As far as the Dermacrine, I dont' know how much I have left but my body changes have been pretty pronounced and more so than I usually remember. I'm constantly hungry and eating more than I want so my body appears bigger but also a touch more lean in the mirror and I'm really liking the changes. One thing I keep noticing though and it happened on Saturday is that I'm bloating really easily. Not sure if it's the product or a food allergy somewhere but I am getting a bubble gut look after just a little bit of food every couple of days.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Monday

Chest

Tuesday

Back

Wednesday

Basketball

Been away for the last couple of days. I had some tests done for vertigo and was completely out of it yesterday for a while. Tuesday I had some tests and just ran around all day. Anyway I did get workouts in, Monday's workout was really good, Tuesdays after the tests was ok but strength wise wasn't great, Wednesday I went and shot baskets, didn't play any games as I was a bit dizzy and wanted to break a decent sweat which I did.

The mirror however is showing slight leaning. I said at the beginning of the week I felt bigger and still do but I am starting to feel more lean too. Not anything life changing but noticeable. I want to weigh myself again but at this moment I'm still kind of out of it from yesterday so hopefully I can remember tonight.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thursday

Squat 5 sets
Standing Calve raise 4 sets
Weighted box jumps 4 sets
Goblet box squats 3 sets

I was exhausted in a mellow mood all day on Thursday. I didn't sleep well the night before and I just wasn't full of life or energy all day Thursday. The gym was sort of no different. I got there and just felt drained, the weight on the squats were fine and they felt fine which I was happy about, woke up a little. But when I got to the box jumps, I felt gassed. The box and the weights I use was easy for some of the jumps. I could of added a higher box if I wanted, however some of the jumps I almost didn't make it on the box, almost like my focus wasn't where it should of been or that I was getting tired earlier in the workout.

I did complete my first criss cross on the jump rope last night and actually did a few in a row which I was happy about but also I got tired fairly quickly on the jump rope and finished just walking on the treadmill.

I was down a pound from last week which wasn't a big deal, could be anything but it is a step in the right direction.

I think I need a few days off from the gym once this Dermacrine is gone. My sleep hasnt' been where it needs to be and feeling drained isn't something I'm used to like this. Tonight is an off night so I look forward to relaxing.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
oh man, hope you're doing ok...Vertigo is no fun!
well they said my ears are fine, which is not what I wanted actually....I was hoping to get the vertigo fixed and get on with my life but they want me to go to a neurologist now

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Saturday

Facepull 4 sets

Jump rope superset with:
reverse hack squat press 3 sets
straight arm side raise 3 sets
bent over rear delt fly 3 sets

Similar to what I did last week but this time I was sick. I got something brewing in me. It feels like a normal cold though so hopefully it goes away quickly. Friday night it started and progressively got worse. I was up early Saturday and figured I'd give it a go at the gym. It wasn't a bad workout at all and felt nice to get a sweat in but after that I was on the couch the rest of Saturday.

As far as the Dermacrine goes. Still feeling full, maybe a bit less lean, then again last night was the Super Bowl so I tend to overeat. I'm still sick but fully intend on the gym tonight. Lets see how I look after the extra calories get put to work.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Do you know if this has an odor of any kind? My wife freaks from the odors from these things.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Monday

Hammer strength press superset with straight bar extension 5 sets
Incline bench superset with underhand extension 4 sets
Sandwich press superset with rope extensions 3 sets

Jump rope superset with:
cable fly and cable kickbacks 4 sets

I felt sick yesterday. My eyes kept watering and I felt shaky and crappy all day. I wasn't even sure if I should go to the gym or not but I figured I should get in and break a sweat which I did. Some times I felt like I needed to leave, other times I felt good. Nothing crazy with the weight of course but more so concentrating on the squeeze and pump.

So the last few days between meals I seem to be getting hungry and shaky pretty bad. Yesterday within 20 minutes after I ate lunch I was starving again and shaky. Not like I could of had a bigger lunch but that I could eat a whole nother lunch. My dad has hypoglycemia and what he describes is what I've been feeling. Not sure if the cold is contributing. But can the Dermacrine be contributing to low blood sugar?

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Monday

Hammer strength press superset with straight bar extension 5 sets
Incline bench superset with underhand extension 4 sets
Sandwich press superset with rope extensions 3 sets

Jump rope superset with:
cable fly and cable kickbacks 4 sets

I felt sick yesterday. My eyes kept watering and I felt shaky and crappy all day. I wasn't even sure if I should go to the gym or not but I figured I should get in and break a sweat which I did. Some times I felt like I needed to leave, other times I felt good. Nothing crazy with the weight of course but more so concentrating on the squeeze and pump.

So the last few days between meals I seem to be getting hungry and shaky pretty bad. Yesterday within 20 minutes after I ate lunch I was starving again and shaky. Not like I could of had a bigger lunch but that I could eat a whole nother lunch. My dad has hypoglycemia and what he describes is what I've been feeling. Not sure if the cold is contributing. But can the Dermacrine be contributing to low blood sugar?
IconicForm
Good question, I wouldn't think it would change blood sugar levels.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tuesday

Deadlift 4 sets
Lat pull down 4 sets
DB row 4 sets
BB curl 4 sets
DB curl 4 sets
DB hammer curl 4 sets

Pretty good workout, still a little sick but I felt better as the day went on which was good. Strength wasn't to bad either. What was nice was the gym was empty so I could just wonder around pretty freely. What sucked is I have a tight muscle in my back and I figured a good back workout may loosen it up and it didn't. Other than that a pretty good workout.

Felt pretty hypoglycemic again. I eat, I'm hungry 2 seconds later, I'm a bit shaky, vision gets blurred and foggy brain. It comes and goes.

The plan is to take some time off from the gym after the Dermacrine and to reduce caffeine a bit in case any of those are causing the problems.

Wednesday

Off

Didn't get to the gym Wednesday. Didn't have work and got snowed in. However you can say I still worked out as I shoveled 3 times during the day and hammered some ice with an ice pick. The ice pick actually gave me a pump in my shoulders that I haven't felt in years. But the snow was crazy, super heavy, then it turned to icy rain so the slop was even more heavy. I did go for a walk around town so I guess I got some cardio in on what would be the cardio day.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thursday

Leg extension 3 sets
Squat 3 sets
Leg press 4 sets
Standing Calve raise 3 sets
Seated Leg curl 3 sets
Weighted box jump 3 sets

I went in and tried a different approach. I wanted to hit my quads and hams a bit more than I have been. I feel like I've been squatting then doing calves and jumps and that's it. So I went in, cut some sets out of each exercise and did more exercises. It felt nice and worked fairly well. I did set a new PR on box jumps sort of. I felt like I was getting high over the box that I could almost jump over the box so I increased the DB I was holding to 15lbs and did some jumps, barely clearing the box but still successful.

Still a little hypo feeling midday and also last night after diner. I don't know what is happening or if it's hypo but it's a constant hunger feeling, so I ate. Could all be in my head but I feel like the mirror reflected the extra eating this morning and as I type this I feel a bit hungry. I hope this is a temporary thing because it's annoying.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Saturday

Facepull 4 sets

YTI 3 sets
Hitchiker 3 sets
Straight arm side lateral raise 3 sets

I did my normal routine and I've had a muscle in my upper back that has felt tight now for a week. After my normal routine I did some things I learned in rehab for my neck in order to help with posture. It seemed to help a little as a I felt much better after the gym than before the gym. I woke up that morning with a bad headache from the tight muscle all the way up the back of my neck. The workout wasn't too bad, I went to bed early Friday so I felt somewhat refreshed and ready to go.

I ran out of Dermacrine this weekend. Last night I got maybe 3/4 of a pump and it's done. I will get up a review this week at some point. I am still getting strong hunger cravings right after I eat and throughout the day so I'm hoping those will go away once the Dermacrine stops but I can't be sure it's the Dermacrine. I'm also taking some time off from the gym to see if my adrenals just need a short rest since it's been awhile.