Dermacrine + Fomestane

musclehustler

musclehustler

Awards
I was wondering if you guys can give me input on this combo?
Is this a strong pro-hormone cycle?
Is it comparable to Epistane or Methyl 1d?
What kind of PCT do I need for a 4 week cycle?
I am looking for something alittle stronger then the a-stack I am currently shelling out big $$ for but I do not want a strong cycle.
I am beginning to believe all these Natural Test and GH boosters are nothing but garbage for the price you have to pay!

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dermacrine is not a strogn prohormone infact standalone it doesnt need a pct, although sustain alpha is so great on the libido why wouldnt you take it, i have no experice with form tho.....

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
I was wondering if you guys can give me input on this combo?
Is this a strong pro-hormone cycle?
Is it comparable to Epistane or Methyl 1d?
What kind of PCT do I need for a 4 week cycle?
I am looking for something alittle stronger then the a-stack I am currently shelling out big $$ for but I do not want a strong cycle.
I am beginning to believe all these Natural Test and GH boosters are nothing but garbage for the price you have to pay!
Should be decent for cutting. I would suggest running Sustain for four weeks after the cycle, should help prevent estrogen rebound.

musclehustler

musclehustler

Awards
Thanks brothers!
But how is it compared to Epistane and Methyl 1d? These are my two previous cycles.
Will I need Clomid or Nolva, or would that be over kill?
Or can Clomid replace the Sustain? I have some on hand.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
imo, dermacrine/formestane should yield some nice, lean results with decent strength gains and a considerable boost in libido. you will not gain a lot of mass or get strength gains like tren or sd, but you will feel great, have minimal sides and recovery should be a snap.

should see recomp comparable to a low dose hdrol cycle, imo.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No clomid or Nolva needed, imo. I think your just goin to have to run this and see how it compares to what you have run already.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
i would opt for Turinabol + Formestane. Yields much better results in term of lean gains and strength imo. Should compare to epi. This is what i plan on running to shred before and into summer

what type of gains did you get from epi? what dose did you run it at

musclehustler

musclehustler

Awards
Epistane was descent, I think I expected more from it though. My id picture was taken at the end of my epi cycle. Gains were dry, I ate very clean so I only gained 4lbs. Maybe did too much cardio! I ran it for 6 weeks, I will have to check my bottle to get you exact dosage I ran but i think off hand it was 40-40-60-60-40-40. If I were you and you have the connections I would say get some injectable test and decca. You cant go wrong! I believe these PH's really harm your organs , epistane is not that bad but you can tell it is doing a number on your liver. Good Luck , let me know if you have any ?'s

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
im running those right now along with 11-oxo

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
Sweet, Whats the deal, how are your gains, how do you feel , whats the dosage, do you reccomend it?
still a bit early to tell. i can honestly say that i feel pretty darn good though and im running sub maint cals. 10ml/day derm, 50mg formex/day, 450mg 11-sterone/day. check back with me in about a month as by then i will be able to give you a full report but so far im liking it very much

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Musclehustler,
I think most of your instincts are at least on the right track. There's very few "boosters" that deliver results and it's tough to weed through the 6 billion of them.

That being said, transdermal formestane is one of my favorite drugs that doesn't require a pct. Based on feedback, your stack should be good for a bit of strength, a whole lot of libido enhancement, a bit of leaning effect, but probably not much mass.

In my opinion, it will not be as potent as the epithio cycle that you ran.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Musclehustler,
I think most of your instincts are at least on the right track. There's very few "boosters" that deliver results and it's tough to weed through the 6 billion of them.

That being said, transdermal formestane is one of my favorite drugs that doesn't require a pct. Based on feedback, your stack should be good for a bit of strength, a whole lot of libido enhancement, a bit of leaning effect, but probably not much mass.

In my opinion, it will not be as potent as the epithio cycle that you ran.
besides that, he made the mistake of using formex.

musclehustler

musclehustler

Awards
Im just trying to lean out in the chest and midsection area. Its either this or a Spawn cycle , till I get a new connect!

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
besides that, he made the mistake of using formex.
yeah formex is a bad idea considering just about everyone who used it had great results. it may not have worked for you but personal reviews dont lie. me, i will be extremely sad when my stash runs out. when it does pp form lv will be my choice. just sayin

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
yeah formex is a bad idea considering just about everyone who used it had great results. it may not have worked for you but personal reviews dont lie. me, i will be extremely sad when my stash runs out. when it does pp form lv will be my choice. just sayin
not saying it doesn't give effects-so did slimx. just saying there might be some question about it-look at the thread in ibe subforum. there is a reason why a best seller that they couldn't keep on the shelf got discontinued. might want to give that some thought?

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
not saying it doesn't give effects-so did slimx. just saying there might be some question about it-look at the thread in ibe subforum. there is a reason why a best seller that they couldn't keep on the shelf got discontinued. might want to give that some thought?
oh no doubt it was a questionable "supplement" i agree with you there. but considering im using derm and 11-sterone im not too concerned with the fact that it may or may not have some analog of some test or another in it. i hear what your sayin though and understand your point

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
oh no doubt it was a questionable "supplement" i agree with you there. but considering im using derm and 11-sterone im not too concerned with the fact that it may or may not have some analog of some test or another in it. i hear what your sayin though and understand your point
glad to see we are on the same page-didn't mean to disrespect you in any way.:cheers:

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
For your formestane, would you go with PP's or would you use CEL's formestane?

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Im just trying to lean out in the chest and midsection area. Its either this or a Spawn cycle , till I get a new connect!
You are SEVERELY limiting your options here. I suggest spending a LOT more time doing your research.

TD Formestane is tried and true, not hyped and new. Go with your gut.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
ive not used either only formex. cels is tried and true as stated above. me personally i like pp products and when i run oput of formex i will try theirs first

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
methyl 1-d is a similar product to dermacrine, I'd imagine the transdermal or liquavade versions provide better absorbtion, than methyl 1d.

epistane is a steroid, the methylated version of epistanol

dermacrine plus formestane sounds like for what your looking for, could do the job.
but also spawn (pro dienolone/epistane) would also do the job. of course spawn is going to be the stronger of the two, but with this an increase in side effects will come, mainly from the pro dienolone, but will most def require a pct.

the proper diet/training along with derm/form will help you better achieve the results you are looking for, with minimal to zero sides, and very little if any pct at all.

UKStrength

Agreeing with all the posts above, the dermacrine and Formestane stack would produce very lean gains but not to the extent of your Epistane cycle. I'd look into our Turinabol as a possible alternative if gains are your priority.

musclehustler

musclehustler

Awards
I ordered the Formestan and Dermacrine.
I was wondering if it there are any advantages to pulsing during a cycle like this.
I have some M-Drol and was thinking about pulsing on wrkout days. What do you guys think?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
methyl 1-d is a similar product to dermacrine, I'd imagine the transdermal or liquavade versions provide better absorbtion, than methyl 1d.

wow- you know that is the same thing i have been thinking-the similarities of m1-d and dermacrine appears to be many. i have been leaning towards dermacrine because i have ran it before with good results-could anyone who has ran both of them post up a comparison.

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
So if I run Dermacrine LV and Formestane LV from PP, do I need to taper them down towards the end of the cycle? Is it wise to use Sustain Alpha to PCT this?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So if I run Dermacrine LV and Formestane LV from PP, do I need to taper them down towards the end of the cycle? Is it wise to use Sustain Alpha to PCT this?
do it and log it, if you have any questions i am sure you will get plenty of help.

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
I also plan on running OEP with this. I have HGHup on hand and was wondering if I should run it on cycle with the Derma/Form or use it with the Sustain Alpha LV as part of the PCT. Thoughts?

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man I appreciate the help. I plan on ordering today. Do I start the log in the supplements forum or the anabolics section? So you think this will be a good stack to go with for my goals of leaning up?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks man I appreciate the help. I plan on ordering today. Do I start the log in the supplements forum or the anabolics section? So you think this will be a good stack to go with for my goals of leaning up?
you will be good in the review section. if this is your 1st log, you will be amazed at all the help you will get.

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
Awesome I will let you know when it is up. I am ordering today. Thanks for your help.

musclehustler

musclehustler

Awards
I was wondering if pulsing a PH like Mdrol or Spawn during weeks 2 , 3 and 4 of my derma + formestane cycle would be beneficial. What would the postives and negatives be?
I was thinking run M-drol 3 days a week for weeks 2,3, and 4. I am going to use Cycle assist if I use the M-drol and also do a Clomid PCT with Cycle PCT. So it would be a total of a 6 week cycle and 4 week PCT, whatdayathink

UKStrength

I was wondering if pulsing a PH like Mdrol or Spawn during weeks 2 , 3 and 4 of my derma + formestane cycle would be beneficial. What would the postives and negatives be?
I was thinking run M-drol 3 days a week for weeks 2,3, and 4. I am going to use Cycle assist if I use the M-drol and also do a Clomid PCT with Cycle PCT. So it would be a total of a 6 week cycle and 4 week PCT, whatdayathink
I've not tried pulsing myself, but from doing a lot of reading PHs and DS seem to work best by keeping plasma levels of the compound pretty stable. Put it this way, you'd never 'pulse' oxyandrolone in a clinical situation you'd run it straight to get the best anabolic effect.

If you use M-drol you can expect more gains but certainly more sides, I'd keep the dosage low (10-20mg max) and run it for 2-3 weeks max.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Don't run Mdrol if you're WONDERING anything about it. It's not something to experiment with. If you have to ask what the negatives would be, then you're not ready. The people who say "it's not that bad" are simply lucky. Not being a jerk here, just giving you an appropriate response to your post.

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
So I know Formestane can have an effect on HDL/LDL. How profound is it and do I need to supplement with anything while on it to help with this?

musclehustler

musclehustler

Awards
Trust me , I know the sides and have done my research. I was just thinking If I feel good and everything is in place maybe I can try to pulse M-drol. , I was just wondering if anyone ever tried this with any PH's and what the results were.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So I know Formestane can have an effect on HDL/LDL. How profound is it and do I need to supplement with anything while on it to help with this?
IMO lipids won't be affected if you're running 4 weeks of your stack. I suppose HDL could might be slightly effected with long term use, but my LDL has NEVER been affected by formestane.

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
IMO lipids won't be affected if you're running 4 weeks of your stack. I suppose HDL could might be slightly effected with long term use, but my LDL has NEVER been affected by formestane.
Thanks man I appreciate the help.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How long does a bottle of Dermacrine last on average?

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
assuming your talking the LV it could last anywhere from 25-50 days depending on how you dose it.
I dosed mine at around 10ml a day and i'm pretty sure it lasted 5-6 weeks.

TxHomeGrown

Awards
I'll be running a dermacrine/formestane/winstrol "cycle" this summer. If you're interested i'll let you know how it goes.