Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I did. Went to my email and hit the reset password. Brought me to a blank screen on the website
Dang I wonder if it has anything to do with us making the new website. Either email Customer Support or create a new account with a different email if you keep coming up blank from multiple devices.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
And to sweeten the pot...

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1448405280.909953.jpg

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
And to sweeten the pot...

View attachment 126773
Yo, I just put in a ticket about 20min ago....need to catch someone on the Orbit service team to update an order before shipping. Not sure if you can put in a word or not lol, but figured its worth a shot man.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Orbit is always on top of CS.

Always try to email CS, or contact a rep and have us help you out.

We will do anything we can, always

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Orbit is always on top of CS.

Always try to email CS, or contact a rep and have us help you out.

We will do anything we can, always
I know man. I shouldn't have seemed so impatient lol. The fault is mine and I caught the error LATE. Just keeping fingers crossed that since I have not gotten a shipment notification that the package has not yet left the building : )

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Haha we'll get it boxer don't you worry. Orbit is killing it! We leave no issue behind!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Haha we'll get it boxer don't you worry. Orbit is killing it! We leave no issue behind!
This is nothing but the truth. Put in two separate orders and wanted to combine them. No problem.
Had a bunch of address confusion because I'm back home for thanksgiving break and going back to school at the end of this weekend so there were two potential addresses to ship it to. CS worked with me and told me when the shipment would arrive so I could determine which address to have it sent to. An hour later I had a tracking number.
AWESOME service.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Yep, they got back to me within the hour....order already shipped : (

Fault all mine though. Orbit service was on point 100%.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Then feels when we work too fast...
Sorry brother, next time

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Then feels when we work too fast...
Sorry brother, next time
Might have to just put in a second order anyway and eat the shipping : )

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
Might have to just put in a second order anyway and eat the shipping : )
I have a love/hate relationship with this time of the year. I've already placed 3 orders and still want to do more. FML

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have a love/hate relationship with this time of the year. I've already placed 3 orders and still want to do more. FML
Lol we offer a SARM sale, then someone does an early Black Friday, then we do our Black Friday w other things you want....then you realize you forgot stuff so you hit the December holiday sales.

It's ok cuz the smaller your wallet gets the bigger your legs are getting so you end up still fitting into the same pants

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
Lol we offer a SARM sale, then someone does an early Black Friday, then we do our Black Friday w other things you want....then you realize you forgot stuff so you hit the December holiday sales.

It's ok cuz the smaller your wallet gets the bigger your legs are getting so you end up still fitting into the same pants
Lol. Yes sir

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Last day to get the 15% off code at Orbit on top of these great sales AM

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
Is there a delay in shipping right now. Placed order last Tuesday and have heard nothing back

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Is there a delay in shipping right now. Placed order last Tuesday and have heard nothing back
Confirmation email?

Can you pm me any details you have on this I will look into it ASAP

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
There is a delay on ostarine but it is expected any time now.

To anyone who ordered this and has had a delayed order we apologize, your orders will be out as soon as we get it.

Thank you for your patience guys, I know a number of orders may be waiting on this.

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
No worries. Thank you for the update. Greatly appreciated

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
^D2L is the man!

Last day for the THANKS15 code on anything not on sale!