justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Mayonaise is a very large number but plaid is FASTER....

Last edited:

stock28

Awards
  • Established
Are you natty?
Does it even matter anymore? Apparently everyone is natural as long as they say so. Ironhead is the most gullible person I’ve ever seen, or he’s just a troll. Don’t really know at this point.

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Does it even matter anymore? Apparently everyone is natural as long as they say so. Ironhead is the most gullible person I’ve ever seen, or he’s just a troll. Don’t really know at this point.
He's blaha'd himself, he's dug in so deep and for so long that he can't possibly drop the act now. It's just easier to spew banal drivel than actually engage in discourse with anyone. I bet he really wants to though and I encourage him to do so, come in from the cold ironhands like the prodigal son

stock28

Awards
  • Established
I’m leaning more and more towards troll or bot. Someone already pointed out he only post during a very short time window but it’s also only Monday through Friday, very seldom if ever over the weekend. Leads me to think he’s some kind of work project for someone’s job to see how long they can keep eliciting responses.

stock28

Awards
  • Established
I’m leaning more and more towards troll or bot. Someone already pointed out he only post during a very short time window but it’s also only Monday through Friday, very seldom if ever over the weekend. Leads me to think he’s some kind of work project for someone’s job to see how long they can keep eliciting responses.

stock28

Awards
  • Established

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Going to practice my verbal Tai Chi in here.

Start Tai Chi....
..........................................................---............-.............-....................................................----.................................................---............-.........--.......................................................................---............-.............-....................................................----.................................................---............-.........--.......................................................................---............-.............-....................................................----.................................................---............-.........--.......................................................................---............-.............-....................................................----.................................................---............-.........--.......................................................................---............-.............-....................................................----.................................................---............-.........--.......................................................................---............-.............-....................................................----.................................................---............-.........--.......................................................................---............-.............-....................................................----.................................................---............-.........--.......................................................................---............-.............-....................................................----.................................................---............-.........--.......................................................................---............-.............-....................................................----.................................................---............-.........--.......................................................................---............-.............-....................................................----.................................................---............-.........--.......................................................................---............-.............-....................................................----.................................................---............-.........--.......................................................................---............-.............-....................................................----.................................................---............-.........--.............

End Tai Chi
That was good.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If he were a real person and not a bot, don't you suppose he would be angry or communicative at all the interuptions?
It's a bot.

Bot-bot-blot-de-blot-bot-bot.

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Finish the sentence:
Ironhands is a Cyberdyne systems Model 101 anti-nattinator sent by Skynet in 2059 to AM in 2020 to ???

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

Start Tai Chi....
..........................................................---............-.............-....................................................----.................................................---............-.........--.......................................................................---............-.............-....................................................----.................................................---............-.........--.......................................................................---............-.............-....................................................----.................................................---............-.........--.......................................................................---............-.............-....................................................----.................................................---............-.........--.......................................................................---............-.............-....................................................----.................................................---............-.........--.......................................................................---............-.............-....................................................----.................................................---............-.........--.......................................................................---............-.............-....................................................----.................................................---............-.........--.......................................................................---............-.............-....................................................----.................................................---............-.........--.......................................................................---............-.............-....................................................----.................................................---............-.........--.......................................................................---............-.............-....................................................----.................................................---............-.........--.......................................................................---............-.............-....................................................----.................................................---............-.........--.......................................................................---............-.............-....................................................----.................................................---............-.........--.............

End Tai Chi
That was good.
Not natural

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Not natural
Is so! Wait, I'll look it up in Iron Hands Handy book of Handling Natty Hats.

alsdkjfa;lsdjkfasjdfk;alsdkjf;alskdjf;lasdjkf
;alsdkfja;lsdkjfa;lskdjflaskdjf;laskdjf;ladjksf

Dang it. You're right. Sorry.
It's un-natty... :D

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar

Start Tai Chi....

End Tai Chi
That was good.
Your Tai Chi rhythms indicate you may have injected creatine on more than one occasion.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Four score
And seven
Field based
Fried clams
And baby
Dinasaurs
Eating
Their veggies

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I love counting things. Ah-ah-ah-ah....

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Fake
Alexander O'Neal
Your name was Patty
but now it's Kay
Girl
you seem to change it every day.
Your hair was long
but now it's short
You say: I got it cut
but I don't see no hair upon the floor.
Whenever I go out with you I find out something new.
You're a fake
baby
you can't conceal it
Know how I know
'cause I can feel it.
You're a fake
baby
no rhyme or reason
'Cause in your mind it's lyin' season.
You had brown eyes
but now they're blue
Those false eyelashes that you're wearin'