Deciding on a first cycle.

srx600

srx600

Awards
  • Established
So i'm trying to put together my first cycle for next summer. I will almost be 22 by then. Been lifting seriously for almost 4 years. 5'11" pushing 200lbs. Looking for a little input from some PH/steroid veterans. Here are my options:

1. 4ad (4-aDerm) transdermal and 1T Ethergels (not sure what dosages I would use)

2. Pheraplex (20/20/30/30)

3. H-Drol (10/20/20/20 maybe)

4. Methyl DX3 (10/20/20/20) Kinda harsh for a beginner.

I am def. leaning toward 1 or 2. Mostly because they aren't supposed to be that harsh and they are older products that I want to use up first. They are all frozen though. I also have nolva on hand and am knowlegable on PCT. Any input?

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
run the h-drol, but at a higher dose. 25/25/50/50/75/75. just my opinion.

james c

james c

Awards
run the h-drol, but at a higher dose. 25/25/50/50/75/75. just my opinion.
i would start at 50mg im doing 50/50/75/75/75 on week 4 up 10 pounds already this is my third cycle my first was 50mg for 5 weeks

liftw8t

Awards
yeah i ran 50/50/50/50 good gains but started to kick the 3rd week now in week of pct and put on about 13 lbs kept 12 everything solid gains very satified but i would run it for 5-6wks

also what are you trying to do cut or bulk because havoc would be good for a first cycle

srx600

srx600

Awards
  • Established
options

I have heard good things about h-drol. I actually meant to put 25/50/50/50, but I confused the dosages because I havent really kept up with my DS knowledge in awhile. Mostly because I'm trying to stay natural now for the most part.

I have heard that the 4ad and 1T combo was some of the best stuff ever. I think t was part of the first ban that took M1T out and a couple others. Anyone have experience with these?

I am planning to bulk, but a clean one. That may change tho, depending how fat I am this summer lol.

BIGG DOGG

BIGG DOGG

Awards
  • Established
I really like Phera Plex.. I have run several injec. cycles and had geat results and Im running Phera for the first time and i love it.. It makes me feel like im on test/Dbol.. Its the only PH that i really liked

I felt it quickly too

boogerboy

boogerboy

Awards
For a 1st cycle go with the h-drol. Have proper supports and a pct. Great 1st cycle compound.
X2!!!

go with a 5 week hdrol as mentioned before: 50/50/75/75/75

it is mild and great for recomp, and most can get away with OTC PCT such as reversitol or Post Cycle Support and some minor supps

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For a 1st cycle go with the h-drol. Have proper supports and a pct. Great 1st cycle compound.

H-drol is a great product for the noob...minimal sides, minimal shutdown, etc.

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
i'd take it to 100mg on that h-drol...50/75/75/100/100..imo

srx600

srx600

Awards
  • Established
dosage

What benefit would I get from raising the dosage up to 100mg? I know of some compounds that have little benefit after a certain dosage and you actually get more shutdown and little gains for the extra amount.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What benefit would I get from raising the dosage up to 100mg? I know of some compounds that have little benefit after a certain dosage and you actually get more shutdown and little gains for the extra amount.
IMO if your still making gains no need to increase. More is not always better.

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
Did you buy some of those products before they were banned and have just saved them for when you were ready to begin utilizing them? If so, reps to you. Far too many guys want to start using this stuff way to early. I am glad to see you read up and had patience before you jumped in. I would definetley run H-drol first. I am currently running 75/75/75/75/100 and it is going great so far. For you, I'd probably do 50/50/50/75/75, bumping up to 75 in the 4th week depending how everything is going.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't know if I would try something so androgenic for a first cycle as Phera...the sides could be confusing for someone new. (potential for prolactin based sides)

I knew a little bit about gyno when I started reading about these things, but I didn't know anything about prolactin.

I'm also a fan of keeping my hair...PP is more likely to promote shedding.

srx600

srx600

Awards
  • Established
Ds

Yeah, I bought all of this stuff pre ban when I was a beginner, knowing that I should not use them till I was more advanced. I had to figure out diet/workout and overall how my body works. I am also very patient and didn't want to screw myself up. I am still even hesitant to use them after 21. I was always tempted, but knew better. I am just scared some of my pre ban stuff may not be potent still or w/e and want to use it.

Titanium

Awards
My vote goes for 3AD at 6 pills per day. I have not tried H-Drol though as that will probable be my next cycle. What ever you do using a little Dermacrine with it will not hurt.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I cant believe NO ONE has said the 4-AD and 1-T!!!!!

DUDE do that one. That is the bread and butter of the PH era, It was far superior as far as gains are concerned to many of the new DS's and the two negate most the sides from one another and make for a VERY pleasant cycle.

I too would worry bout stretching their use much further (any exp dates on either?) specially the TD 4-AD, I wouldnt want to wait till this summer when I run it then I have to PCT and do a complete off time before I can run it again... thats gonna make these at least another whole year older on already guessing 4-6 year old products.

My next run would be the Phera-Plex for the same reason but mostly cause it would match what your gonna see from the 4-AD/1-T combo in terms of gains at LEAST and prob have even more strength gains, nice follow up to your first cycle. Then use the Hdrol on a third cutter to make all your new mass across the next year all tight and sexy come next summer. I personally am prone to Gyno and had ZERO problems with prolactin when concerning Phera and have run it 3 times.

Now whatever you do make sure you have the proper PCT set up with a SERM, none of this OTC nonsense and also look into hawthorne berry and plenty of taurine for back pumps(or better yet poseidon)

and if your not gonna use your Preban stuff LMK and Id be happy to trade some Epi for it. (which imo would also make a great first cycle)