Awards
Day: 70

Weight: 190

Incline 20 3x30
Bench 75 3x30
Dips 3x5
Tricep 60 30/30/24
Pd 108 30/24/24

Painful. I like it a lot, the burn gets unbearable. The pump is crazy, I feel swollen to bursting leaving the gym.

Also this new job I got is a workout in itself. I do hull cleaning which is hours of scrubbing and swimming under a boat. It's leaning me out, and I'm real tired.

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
What are the health issues you're talking about?
I get hbp, makes my chest hurt when it happens. It also gives me headaches. I've had an ongoing cough, but its dry, and I don't think I'm sick. I may have a compressed disc in my lower spine, or some other kind of soft tissue damage. And between the heat making me sweat, being in bay water for work, and breaking out in hives my skin looks terrible. I've also been getting really depressed for no reason, and I'm pretty lethargic - but that might just be cause I'm so busy. Just don't feel I should stay on any longer than it takes to clear the long esters, health is fair, life is hectic. I need to collect myself.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
I get hbp, makes my chest hurt when it happens. It also gives me headaches. I've had an ongoing cough, but its dry, and I don't think I'm sick. I may have a compressed disc in my lower spine, or some other kind of soft tissue damage. And between the heat making me sweat, being in bay water for work, and breaking out in hives my skin looks terrible. I've also been getting really depressed for no reason, and I'm pretty lethargic - but that might just be cause I'm so busy. Just don't feel I should stay on any longer than it takes to clear the long esters, health is fair, life is hectic. I need to collect myself.
That's no good man. At the end of the day your health comes first so do what you think is right. You know how your feeling so I'm sure you'll do what's right for you. There's always next time ;)

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
That's no good man. At the end of the day your health comes first so do what you think is right. You know how your feeling so I'm sure you'll do what's right for you. There's always next time ;)
Ya exactly... I just need to get myself straightened out first.

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
Day: 72

Weight: 192

Cable row 70 30/30/30
Cgcu BW 12/12/12
Traps 90 30/30
Bicep 40 15/15 30 15/15
Lat pull 70 30/30
Back ext 15/15
Planks

My chest and triceps were burning as bad as the muscles I was trying to work, and my biceps got so swollen they hurt and were hard to move. I'm taking it easy on my lower back which is why I didn't include deadlift - I'm on pain medicine for it and don't want to make it worse.

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
Day: 73

Had trouble at work today, my arms were so sore they were almost useless. Just one week of this has made my arms look super thick and vascular.

I took a 25mg exemestane last night to see the effect: skin is less oily, and it seems like my acne isn't quite as bad... I'm going to keep taking it 2-3x a week to see if estrogen has been the cause of my skin bumping up so bad.

Thank god its the weekend, I'm going to get some much needed rest.

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
Day: 82(Thursday)

Weight: 186

Only work out I got in for the week:

Bench 80 3x30
Ohp 45 26/22/18
Row 82 3x30

Was real a real quick short work out, didn't have a lot of time, and I was already really sore from work. Gotta say this new job wears me out, and any work out makes my job so much harder. My arms shoulders and chest already start burning at work, but the day after a workout they're like noodles. And its leaning me out, every time I step on a scale I'm lighter, and I'm eating a lot. Think I might need to revise my workouts to be a little lighter. I'm about ready to start pct, as soon as I get my peptides I'll be ready to go.

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
Day: 87

Weight: 188

I should get my bf tested I'm pretty sure its the lowest I've ever been. The only exercise I've really been getting is my rigorous work activities, but considering that my whole body is sore I think that's enough for now. Anything extra makes work nearly impossible, and I'm exhausted as it is after work.

I'm down to 47mg test p eod, or 165mg a week. As I've already said this is just tell I can get my peptides to start pct.

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
Day: 105

Weight: 184

It's been close to 3 weeks since my last update, and as there hasn't been many updates I haven't really felt the need to. I lowered my test dose, and been busy at work, so haven't been getting to the gym. Im not sure how much weight I've lost, but I'm sure its significant. It's hard to gauge any strength gain during this time and cycle all together, aside from feeling stronger, my muscles feel more dense and aesthetically I feel it was a success(aside from the acne coming back). I feel good, and have a steady job now so future cycles should go much better. For now I feel I need a good 3-6 months off.

I started pct:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/igf-1-gh/202379-smashin-pct-ghrp6.html

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Day: 105

Weight: will check

It's been close to 3 weeks since my last update, and as there hasn't been many updates I haven't really felt the need to. I lowered my test dose, and been busy at work, so haven't been getting to the gym. Im not sure how much weight I've lost, but I'm sure its significant. It's hard to gauge any strength gain during this time and cycle all together, aside from feeling stronger, my muscles feel more dense and aesthetically I feel it was a success(aside from the acne coming back). I feel good, and have a steady job now so future cycles should go much better. For now I feel I need a good 3-6 months off.

I started pct:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/igf-1-gh/202379-smashin-pct-ghrp6.html
I'm there!

Waaris

Awards
Hi All

Hope everyone will be fine.

I am new to these peptides.

And got a question if you could help me in it.

I got 3 vials of IGF-LR3, do I have to stack with any other peptide if so which will be more effective as combination or do I have to stack with AAS and if so which AAS will be a good combination.

Or I might use AAS but would like to go on very short cyle and if someone can sugget me the combination?

Basically I want to increase my arms up to 19 inches, already I have 17 inches but it is kind of stuck though shape is getting matured and rest of the body measurements as well but there is not great difference from past few months, I am using all the essential supplements and vitamins.

So kind of stuck !!!!

Your resposne will be highly appreciated.

Thanks & Regards

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
Hi All

Hope everyone will be fine.

I am new to these peptides.

And got a question if you could help me in it.

I got 3 vials of IGF-LR3, do I have to stack with any other peptide if so which will be more effective as combination or do I have to stack with AAS and if so which AAS will be a good combination.

Or I might use AAS but would like to go on very short cyle and if someone can sugget me the combination?

Basically I want to increase my arms up to 19 inches, already I have 17 inches but it is kind of stuck though shape is getting matured and rest of the body measurements as well but there is not great difference from past few months, I am using all the essential supplements and vitamins.

So kind of stuck !!!!

Your resposne will be highly appreciated.

Thanks & Regards
I wrote this last night:

hey, i started my test cycle, what did you recommend to help develop my chest, was it MFG. i rember it has a really short half life, and id half to freeze it.
There is mgf and mgf peg, and then igf des and igf lr3. Regular mgf/igf des has a 5 min? halflife, where as mgf peg/igf lr3 is something like a 24 hours halflife. Mgf will increase satellite cells, but without igf those cells won't really turn into muscle cells, or not as well? Igf will use up all the satellite cells pretty quickly, so you can make it more efficacious by cycling between the two(I've been thinking one week mgf peg followed by a week of igf lr3 and repeating) or by taking them at the same time. The timing is pretty important: mgf 1 hour after workout igf 12 hours after mgf(which is how your body naturally works I guess). I think need regular mgf to use in conjunction with the igf lr3, although you can use igf des as well. Using the mgf peg will compete with igf which is why you want something like 24 hours between uses, so there are ways of working that too. Igf stays effective for 4 weeks before needing to take 2-4 weeks off.

I'd recommend taking it on cycle but also in pct...