deathly hallows 2

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
yeah i just got back from seeing a mid night release. fantastic movie for the potter fans out there. sticks very closely to the book also

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
I stopped reading after the third book and apparently that's where it started getting real good. I should go back and read these again. I know I would enjoy it. Obviously there's a reason it's so successful.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
we are going on sunday I think. Have not read any of the books yet, but have loved the movies..

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
we are going on sunday I think. Have not read any of the books yet, but have loved the movies..
gotta read the books bro. just like any other movie made from books you miss a lot of the details. ive read the series 2x and now thinking of getting it on my ipod

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
At some point i probably will no time to read much these days though sadly.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
[video=youtube;V9mL--HpZPk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9mL--HpZPk[/video]

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
Ha. I'm a huge reader but that is hilarious.

I haven't read any of the HP books or watched any of the movies. I know I will never get around to reading the books as my reading back log is huge already, but I would like to at least watch the movies. I'm into that fantasy type stuff.

oli

oli

Awards
  • Established
gotta read the books bro. just like any other movie made from books you miss a lot of the details. ive read the series 2x and now thinking of getting it on my ipod
dam, that's a lot of reading!

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
I liked it, would definitely see it again in the theaters. I've loved them all, though so no surprise there. :) I just started reading Game of Thrones, but with a 5 month old at home, who knows when i will be able to finish it. had it for a month now and I am only on page 200.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ambulldog General Chat 1
Zero V General Chat 118
grila jujitsu Supplements 24