Dear Moderators..........

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
apparently someone is using clomid

hehe..I should write an article on Internet marketing on forums. What works, what doesn't....some companies are great, some are just flat out awful :D

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
yo dude I'll meet ya in the bathroom in like 5. Ill bring the lighter make sure you got the camels...
before you go dont forget to give my note to Cindy, and becarefull that ReaperX doesnt follow you he might snitch on us for smoking in the bathroom.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Dude Cindy's a b1tch.

Lmfao. I'm only out a year and I miss hs already.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
Dude Cindy's a b1tch.

Lmfao. I'm only out a year and I miss hs already.

I returned my 10 yr reunion card as 'deceased', funny, I haven't gotten one since...

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I miss not having to work for a living, thats for sure

IvyLeaguePump

IvyLeaguePump

Awards
Thats lame that people skip out. What kind of screening process do you guys have for candidates?

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
Why do you think i rarely sponsor logs anymore?

people go awol. This forum is MUCH better than the 'other' one, but ive almost got to the point where ive considered asking for a deposit that will be refunded at the end of the log.

i know **** happens in peoples lives, but its rediculous
I would go for the deposit or collateral until log is over. Kind of like getting a refund check anyways where you have to wait a month or two to get your money back...kind of like payday :) ...but not :(

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
I would go for the deposit or collateral until log is over. Kind of like getting a refund check anyways where you have to wait a month or two to get your money back...kind of like payday :) ...but not :(
I think the pre-log requisite (and newer members who haven't had the opportunity to do a sponsored log can do a non-sponsored to prove they are legit.) Theres a very solid foundation of core people on here that are trustworthy (and they were noobs who no one knew at one point or another.) I honestly think that between an updated and accurate "Black List" and companies pre-screening there is no need for collateral during logs.

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
I think the pre-log requisite (and newer members who haven't had the opportunity to do a sponsored log can do a non-sponsored to prove they are legit.) Theres a very solid foundation of core people on here that are trustworthy (and they were noobs who no one knew at one point or another.) I honestly think that between an updated and accurate "Black List" and companies pre-screening there is no need for collateral during logs.
Very nicely said...agree completely!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I definitely agree that someone who has logged their own stuff non sponsored is more likely to get picked than someone who has no logs to point to

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
I started that thread, and i found him.
Thanks for that thread, but it was unnecessary. They have more of a problem with thieves on that forum than we do at AM. I went over there to take a look and it seems as if you received a warm BB .com welcome. I also see that you met AX's newest rep. I appreciate the gesture, but you didn't need to subject yourself to any unneeded flaming by children. I hope those reps I just gave you helped in some way.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
AX's newest rep ?

I can't see bb.com as it is blocked on my computer.

Can someone please give me the revised version of what is going on ?

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
AX's newest rep ?

I can't see bb.com as it is blocked on my computer.

Can someone please give me the revised version of what is going on ?
There was a thread posted in the wrong subforum asking if muscleguy was posting on BB.com. The OP was neg'd by everyone for posting in the wrong spot and then flamed for saying that was why he doesn't frequent the forum. As it was, muscleguy does post on there too under the same name. The new AX rep neg'd the OP and called him an AM troll.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
i noticed they take the rep system there very seriously. weird.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
BB harboring supplement junkie thieves. typical. Everyone knows what BB is all about, but thats pretty shady if a recently appointed rep (I think all 3 have posted intro post son here?) called him out as a "AM troll." However you sure it wasn't a AX rep who had already been one and thus not familiar with AM?

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
BB harboring supplement junkie thieves. typical. Everyone knows what BB is all about, but thats pretty shady if a recently appointed rep (I think all 3 have posted intro post son here?) called him out as a "AM troll." However you sure it wasn't a AX rep who had already been one and thus not familiar with AM?
It was TTewell.

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for that thread, but it was unnecessary. They have more of a problem with thieves on that forum than we do at AM. I went over there to take a look and it seems as if you received a warm BB .com welcome. I also see that you met AX's newest rep. I appreciate the gesture, but you didn't need to subject yourself to any unneeded flaming by children. I hope those reps I just gave you helped in some way.
thanks for the support

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
See, that is just too much for me. I enjoy conversation, but when people start to "neg" others, or call names, flame, or whatever the terms are, I just click the little X on the right corner of the page. I would like to think that people that act like that would not in a real world situation.
People that hide behind computer screens can only hide for so long. There will come a day that it will catch up to them.
There was a thread posted in the wrong subforum asking if muscleguy was posting on BB.com. The OP was neg'd by everyone for posting in the wrong spot and then flamed for saying that was why he doesn't frequent the forum. As it was, muscleguy does post on there too under the same name. The new AX rep neg'd the OP and called him an AM troll.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
See, that is just too much for me. I enjoy conversation, but when people start to "neg" others, or call names, flame, or whatever the terms are, I just click the little X on the right corner of the page. I would like to think that people that act like that would not in a real world situation.
People that hide behind computer screens can only hide for so long. There will come a day that it will catch up to them.
TTewell is a big dude. He would likely say the same in person if he felt like it IMHO. The rest could not be said for 90% of the other posters there. Anyhow, this is basically a moot point. We lost a bottle of HemodrauliX, a scammer was banned, and life goes on. In the future, we will be more cautious about who we pick to test a product out. If a product has not yet been released in stores, we may try a new route to ensure that our product actually gets logged. People criticize this forum, b/c its basically chilled out and we don't have multiple witch hunt threads going on. The general consensus is that we all must be good bro's with eachother, b/c we aren't holding up every company, supplement, and owner to a microscope. I would rather belong to a forum of good brothers than a clique of whinners. That is my personal opinion and why I don't actively post on that forum.

Neil5585

Neil5585

Awards
  • Established
I received two small samples from a company. I told them I'd post my results in the supplement section. I took the stuff and it didn't do anything at all that I noticed. I assume if I get only enough for 1 or 2 doses that I'm supposed to notice something. Given that the company sent me free samples which I appreciate, I felt wrong going and posting in the supplement section that they did absolutely nothing for me. Perhaps I just don't respond to it, and I don't want people thinking it's junk just because of that, especially when I got free samples of it. If I'm in the wrong, then I guess that's my fault.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Just read the thread. I wouldn't put too much thought into this. He tried to help people on BB out and they freaked and turned into the childish flame fest that everything does over there. However they were legit to get pissed at the AM pimping (BB pimping over here would instantly be flamed too.)

Dudes over there live by rep, its a joke and why AM is much higher quality imo (plus much friendlier/more conductive enviorment to get information and just have fun.)

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
<<---------only posting in this thread because it seems to be the popular place to be today.

also my post seems to fit the general theme of this thread, which is about nothing substantial.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like Dave's idea, a deposit on the supplement stack you recieve when you get your money back upon completion.

ecu19

ecu19

Awards
  • Established
I would recommend an ebay type reputation hack (completely different from REP rep) where only reps/owners of companies can give out reputations as "logged product/stuck to agreement of logging" or so forth.

You could maybe make a user base such as only allowing "company reps" add to reputations. Like only adding the company reps to said user base (user base is what i call it at least, like the "admin/mod/gold/standard" member classifications)

Just a thought, i've seen the "ebay reputation hack" over at the LB forums, and thought it could be integrated here if there is an appropriate vB hack for it.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
I received two small samples from a company. I told them I'd post my results in the supplement section. I took the stuff and it didn't do anything at all that I noticed. I assume if I get only enough for 1 or 2 doses that I'm supposed to notice something. Given that the company sent me free samples which I appreciate, I felt wrong going and posting in the supplement section that they did absolutely nothing for me. Perhaps I just don't respond to it, and I don't want people thinking it's junk just because of that, especially when I got free samples of it. If I'm in the wrong, then I guess that's my fault.
You're an angel for even considering that you did something wrong. Your behavior and people like Muscleguy's are night and day.