dcp/recreate and....

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
just ordered these 2 products and was wondering if it would be overkill to stack this with ephedrine or albuterol. or should the dcp recreate be good by itself.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
honestly, there is not enough info on recreate to tell you. If recreate does what it says it does, then you should be fine with it and dcp alone.

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i figured the albuterol would help keep some muscle and doing cardio while on that stuff is amazing. plus my summer staple of purple wraath should help with keeping muscle loss down. i just dont wanna be running and have my heart explode on me from over doing it.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Go with DCP and ReCreate solo at first and gauge your progress. People put way to much emphasis on stacking this and this and this... I bet you will see great results with the DCP and ReCreate alone and your bank account won't be crying uncle.

Worst comes to worst if you plateau add in some ephedrine and cycle it (J and Volcom had a discussion on this in the ReCreate write up thread, check it out if you want to go that route.)

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Go with DCP and ReCreate solo at first and gauge your progress. People put way to much emphasis on stacking this and this and this... I bet you will see great results with the DCP and ReCreate alone and your bank account won't be crying uncle.

Worst comes to worst if you plateau add in some ephedrine and cycle it (J and Volcom had a discussion on this in the ReCreate write up thread, check it out if you want to go that route.)
this is true, but albuterol is cheaper than both dcp and recreate. i just hate cardio and the albuterol last summer actually made it enjoyable

scrappydog

Awards
I really like DCP. I just started recreate and it seems great so far.
Not too much stim but there is some so I would avoid albuterol until you see how it hits you.

Just for my info how did you dose albuterol last summer?

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I really like DCP. I just started recreate and it seems great so far.
Not too much stim but there is some so I would avoid albuterol until you see how it hits you.

Just for my info how did you dose albuterol last summer?
stims don't really effect me at all. i was running 18mgs a day of the albuterol and had no side effects. i slept perfectly fine and never had any jitters. after the first couple weeks i started taking benadryl before bed to keep the ol receptors up.

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
stims don't really effect me at all. i was running 18mgs a day of the albuterol and had no side effects. i slept perfectly fine and never had any jitters. after the first couple weeks i started taking benadryl before bed to keep the ol receptors up.
actually i think i was doing 24mg's a day

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would definitely just stick with the DCP and Recreate and gauge your progress from there. You can always adjust or add stuff in later to enhance effects if needed. Always start off with the least amount that will give desired effects.

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would definitely just stick with the DCP and Recreate and gauge your progress from there. You can always adjust or add stuff in later to enhance effects if needed. Always start off with the least amount that will give desired effects.
i was jsut thinking that because stims don't effect me. the only time i ever felt anything with the albuterol was one day my dose first thing in the morning gave me the shakes a little. otherwise never had a problem. and i used to take 25mg of ephedrine with 200mg's of caffeine right before going to bed.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sound advice

Saurabh

Awards
just ordered these 2 products and was wondering if it would be overkill to stack this with ephedrine or albuterol. or should the dcp recreate be good by itself.
Too early to say anything about Recreate though it does look good.

From your stats you already seem to be lean(6ft 183 pounds). Why are you going so heavy on fat burners/stimulants? I would probably use one of DCP/Recreate at a time and combine that with Sesamine Oil, ALCAR, CLA. This way you can also have a longer run(say 1 month of DCP and another of Recreate).

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Too early to say anything about Recreate though it does look good.

From your stats you already seem to be lean(6ft 183 pounds). Why are you going so heavy on fat burners/stimulants? I would probably use one of DCP/Recreate at a time and combine that with Sesamine Oil, ALCAR, CLA. This way you can also have a longer run(say 1 month of DCP and another of Recreate).
i stay lean everywhere except my stomach. and going simple doesn't seem to get rid of it. i figured it would be better to stack them together because the recreate is a fat burner and dcp more than anything helps release the fat from storage like carnatine but inhibits the enzyme that would normally redoposit it.

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
oh and also i hate cardio so i just usually go light running and cut up with changing of diet and very little to no rest between sets.