DCP 2.0 lean mass & holiday safe gaurd

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thats on my agenda for next month...dcp/formasurge/vanillean!!!
that sounds sick man.......i have no clue what i am going to run for my cutting stack. i stay lean year around so i may just take like anabeta + Forskolin + DCP but really wanna run DCP + Forma + Derm im just too skinny as it is :(

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
that sounds sick man.......i have no clue what i am going to run for my cutting stack. i stay lean year around so i may just take like anabeta + Forskolin + DCP but really wanna run DCP + Forma + Derm im just too skinny as it is :(
i was going to run formasurge/endosurge/dermacrine for 2 months, but i am really wanting to try dcp 2.0 and vanillean...the formasurge is a given!!!

now that i am repping for BPS, i might never go off formasurge...not kidding!!!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Goto my log, post up your goodies

We will set you up on everythin
lets get it going!!
might be best to give dcp 2.0 a shot...and forgo having jaw wired shut, lol.
Thanks Everyone.

That makes me hate you lol!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yes all you guys start these cutting stacks so when it's time for me to start prep again in May, I'll have a sweet outline set up!
formasurge/dcp 2.0/vanillean is gonna be hard to top for cutting, imo.

i really believe that dermacrine is better suited for bulking or recomp, but thats just me.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What's a cutting stack?

What's cutting? Like what you do to meat before you cook it?

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Had a great weekend back home. Diet was actually pretty clean other than 8 IPA's on Saturday night.

I've officially gone to full on meat head. Instead of stoping at Taco Bell with everyone else I came home from the bar and ate 13oz of chicken with 2 cups of rice and a quest bat for dessert lol....then proceeded to eat at a breakfast buffet on Sunday morning but it wasn't terrible, just a lot of French toast and pancakes with bacon with a chicken/egg white/veggie/fat free cheese omelette. Diet was normal the rest of the day

I am looking watery today but had a lot of sodium and not a lot of water Yesterday so it makes sense. I'll be weighing in with pictures 2maro morning

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Had a great weekend back home. Diet was actually pretty clean other than 8 IPA's on Saturday night.

I've officially gone to full on meat head. Instead of stoping at Taco Bell with everyone else I came home from the bar and ate 13oz of chicken with 2 cups of rice and a quest bat for dessert lol....then proceeded to eat at a breakfast buffet on Sunday morning but it wasn't terrible, just a lot of French toast and pancakes with bacon with a chicken/egg white/veggie/fat free cheese omelette. Diet was normal the rest of the day

I am looking watery today but had a lot of sodium and not a lot of water Yesterday so it makes sense. I'll be weighing in with pictures 2maro morning
it isn't the french toast that gets me...it's the syrup!!!

glad your visit was a good one!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Gotta go sugar free route my man. A 1/4c only has 8gr carbs!!!!
i can drink diet drinks no problem, but when i splurge on french toast it's got to be real syrup, lol...i suffer from low blood sugar, french toast and syrup is something i splurge on when glucose goes low.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Update: I'm sweating like crazy with the night dose (taking or further away from food now) seems to amplify the night sweats.
how are the thermo effects in the daytime?

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not as intense as during the night time. Maybe since they're away from food it's increased? No insulin usually means this in most products/supps
That sounds miserable though, I plan to try this soon, but night sweats sounds like it would make it hard to sleep!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Not as intense as during the night time. Maybe since they're away from food it's increased? No insulin usually means this in most products/supps
i guess having a light snack around bedtime is out of the question.....lol. i know what a stickler you are!!!

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been running this too, and it seems to be a great partitioning agent.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lil experiment tonight since it was an "off day"

I ate my last meal at 2pm (low carb today only 75gr today) and just finished some MIIT cardio. I dosed 2 caps about 20min before 30min of the MIIT (6:20pm) & was sweating like a mofo.

Empty stomach = enhanced DCP thermo effects
Totally makes sense. When I was taking DCP I would train fasted and sweat would literally be dripping off of me.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't normally sweat that bad during cardio so this sweating business really has my attention.
Like I said in the promo "Time to sweat!" :D just be glad it's not summer, that's when I ran it and I would sweat at very inopportune times lol

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm going to add dcp2.0 and defuse on non workout days only pre bed

Make the morning workout more efficient

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Lil experiment tonight since it was an "off day"

I ate my last meal at 2pm (low carb today only 75gr today) and just finished some MIIT cardio. I dosed 2 caps about 20min before 30min of the MIIT (6:20pm) & was sweating like a mofo.

Empty stomach = enhanced DCP thermo effects
this is good info since on the dcp 2.0 page it doesn't say anything about with food or empty...does the bottle say anything about with or without food?

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this is good info since on the dcp 2.0 page it doesn't say anything about with food or empty...does the bottle say anything about with or without food?
I typically just assume most products work better when dosed upon an empty stomach.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You want to take this product 30-40 minutes pre meal due to moa of ingredients
thank you!!!

i plan on using dcp 2.0 next month.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Update: I'm up about 1.5lbs this week (from day 1) with some big meals coming today.

It's my GF office Christmas party so we'll be going with the DCP protocol this evening.

Diet was a little messed up at work yesterday. Got slammed and missed 3 meals which lead me to get a little off course with some cookies to try and fill my hunger void.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think a DCP 2.0/AAV2/Metabolic Powder would be the ultimate non/low stim cutting stack
I don't have personal experience with metabolic powder or AAV2 but from what I've read about them and what I know about DCP this would be a very interesting stack to run

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well office emas party was....um....different?

It was fancy a$$ dinning. If any of you know me, you know I'm a XXL footlocker T in sweats to the gym kinda guy

6 courses of crap. I mean it tasted ok but was some pu$$y size potions and I couldn't pronounce half the names of what I was eating. Best part was the rib-eye and potatos, I smashed that $hit.

Me and my GF ended getting a large pizza at 2am an smashed it when we got home.

Really bolted and watery today but poop'd my brains out lol.

New update coming Monday.

Btw, who can post pictures? I cannot from my phone and work comp bloks AM :sad:

May have to call in the old tried and true breezy11 or bean5er

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you using the tapatalk app? What kind of phone do you have?

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well office emas party was....um....different?

It was fancy a$$ dinning. If any of you know me, you know I'm a XXL footlocker T in sweats to the gym kinda guy

6 courses of crap. I mean it tasted ok but was some pu$$y size potions and I couldn't pronounce half the names of what I was eating. Best part was the rib-eye and potatos, I smashed that $hit.

Me and my GF ended getting a large pizza at 2am an smashed it when we got home.

Really bolted and watery today but poop'd my brains out lol.

New update coming Monday.

Btw, who can post pictures? I cannot from my phone and work comp bloks AM :sad:

May have to call in the old tried and true breezy11 or bean5er
That's how I am (Big shirts and shorts, typically) no matter where I go.

Hell, I don't even own any nice clothes that fit anymore.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you using the tapatalk app? What kind of phone do you have?
Am app. I have an iPhone 4. Gf has a 5S, wonder if that would make a difference?

That's how I am (Big shirts and shorts, typically) no matter where I go.

Hell, I don't even own any nice clothes that fit anymore.
I am the same way unless it's going out with my gf. I just look like "that guy" in most my t-shorts bc they're all Larges lol

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Am app. I have an iPhone 4. Gf has a 5S, wonder if that would make a difference?

I am the same way unless it's going out with my gf. I just look like "that guy" in most my t-shorts bc they're all Larges lol
I go out with my wife dressed like that lol.....

I'll send you a PM with my email and post the pics for you.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have an iPhone 4 as well. Download the tapatalk app for free if you'd like and you can post pics.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yuck, I dislike the tapatalk app layout.

I personally prefer the AM app.
Really? I love it!! He said he can't post pics on the am app so this would be a solution

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Really? I love it!! He said he can't post pics on the am app so this would be a solution
I know, he's always had breezy post his pics lol.

I post them on the AM app for Android all the time, so idk what his issue is. I just don't like the way the tapatalk app looks and navigates lol.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know, he's always had breezy post his pics lol.

I post them on the AM app for Android all the time, so idk what his issue is. I just don't like the way the tapatalk app looks and navigates lol.
Lol that's awfully nice of breezy. I personally never had problems with the am app either. One thing I like about the tapatalk app though is that I can have numerous forums on it. I just wished I could get a few others that aren't offered however. My brother isn't a fan of it either though so I totally understand you not liking it.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol that's awfully nice of breezy. I personally never had problems with the am app either. One thing I like about the tapatalk app though is that I can have numerous forums on it. I just wished I could get a few others that aren't offered however. My brother isn't a fan of it either though so I totally understand you not liking it.
Yeah, I have it for a few other forums. But I still wish it was more like the AM app lol.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok cool. I'll look into the app, I know I needed it for usp home board but I had a desk top up until recently and was using that for usp and it's not blocked by my work :think:

Yeah breezy always helps me out in the pic department. My iPhone used to always let me up load them until a few months ago. I was about 4 weeks out from my last prep and this is part of the reason I haven't been able to post pics from there.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Well office emas party was....um....different? It was fancy a$$ dinning. If any of you know me, you know I'm a XXL footlocker T in sweats to the gym kinda guy 6 courses of crap. I mean it tasted ok but was some pu$$y size potions and I couldn't pronounce half the names of what I was eating. Best part was the rib-eye and potatos, I smashed that $hit. Me and my GF ended getting a large pizza at 2am an smashed it when we got home. Really bolted and watery today but poop'd my brains out lol. New update coming Monday. Btw, who can post pictures? I cannot from my phone and work comp bloks AM :sad: May have to call in the old tried and true breezy11 or bean5er
Sorry bro send them to me I'll post them up :)