DC night training nutrition adaptation

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am trying to plan out my first complete DC run. Have done alot of mountain dog training and have applied many concepts of dc in the past. I was being trained by someone who did my programming and he mixed in things from all over. I decided for my winter bulk I am going to run dc completely.

Nutrition wise I eat a keto based diet with peri workout carbs. Many of the mountain dog staples: grass fed butter, coconut oil etc. Pre workout I have a slower digesting carb, post i have a faster carb and I use intra workout carbs (Was intra md until this whole prime situation) and my recovery has always been alot better with the intra.

Due to work I train around 7pm. So when applying dantes dc carb concepts it's doesn't really jive with me. I am very carb sensitive, so I would probly cut my carbs around 5pm on his template. My first meal is around 7:30 am and I eat every 2-2.5 hours. I was thinking I could keep fats and pro in the morning and start eating my carbs around 12-2pm then eat all the way into my post workout meal. Any tips fellas?