Dbol & Test E Pulsing Cycle

xtreme1087

Awards
Starting my 2nd cycle next week of dbol and test e. I'm 25, 6'3, 203 pounds, and 8% bf. Been preloading milk thistle (500mgs) and hawthorn berry (1g) for 2 weeks and will continue throughout cycle. May run milk thistle daily or pulse on days I'm not taking dbol. A multi-V and omega-3 will continue to be taken 3X/day. Diet strict in protein, complex carbs (fruits/veggies), and whole grains. I expect solid, quality, and long lasting strength and muscle gains from this cycle. I am not looking to bulk up and become the Hulk; I don't want that "thick/fake/bloated" look. Just want to come out with a solid body.
Cycle looks like this:

Weeks 1-15
Test E @ 600mgs

Week - Dose (dbol MWF)
1 - 25mgs
2 - 25mgs
3 - 25mgs
4 - 25mgs
5 - 50mgs
6 - 50mgs
7 - 50mgs
8 - 50mgs
9 - 50mgs (maybe)
10 - 50mgs (maybe)

Weeks 3-15
500iu HCG (250mgs bi-weekly)
12.5mgs Aromasin e3d

PCT (2 weeks post last test injection)
Weeks 18-22
Clomid 100/50/50/25
DAA
12.5mgs Aromasin e3d

Weeks 18-26
HCGen (open to alternatives)

Open to comments, opinions, and suggestions!

DNAMP

DNAMP

Awards
Is there a specific reason your only taking dbol mwf? Just curious

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Just curious why is the dbol dose only mwf ?
I'm guessing those are his lift days and cardio days are in between and he's tryin to keep toxicity down. Sounds like bro logic theory but wouldnt that work or would it be a roller coaster affect? Never used Dbol myself but I've pulsed SD before similar way ( a loooong time ago don't judge)

xtreme1087

Awards
Yes, I'm trying to keep the toxicity down so I can run dbol for a longer period of time. Read through another forum where Dr. D said that pulsing an oral along with an injectable sets you up for good lasting gains. Have I ever done it? No. Have I ever used dbol? Nope. I like the idea of keeping the toxicity down and possibly even lower the water retention that's commonly associated with dbol. I've read good and bad things about pulsing. I have never pulsed an oral, so I thought I would give dbol a try since it's my first oral AAS; allowing me to see how I react to it. Depending on the results, I may use it ed in a future cycle.

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
Currently also pulsing dbol for the same reason. Running deca and test alongside so liked the idea of keeping the toxicity down and trying not to take on all water weight.

Cycle looks good to me man good luck.

xtreme1087

Awards
Currently also pulsing dbol for the same reason. Running deca and test alongside so liked the idea of keeping the toxicity down and trying not to take on all water weight.

Cycle looks good to me man good luck.
How far along are you thus far? When are you taking the dbol? I've read to take it in the morning to battle catabolism, or preworkout, or split it into doses since dbol's half life is only around 6 hours. My tabs are 25mgs, so I dk if it'd do me any good to cut them up while taking 25mgs/day.

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
I believe pre workout or splitting it into two is the norm. Either way you should be fine. I'm not even close to an expert so someone would have to confirm that, but personally I'm taking 20mg tabs and just take it an hour or two before I work out.

DNAMP

DNAMP

Awards
i would split it so it lasts in your blood longer take a dose when you wake up and a dose 1-1.5 hours before the gym. it take a little bit for it to peak in your blood levels. this way during and shortly after your workout the levels are highest where they would be for the day.

Brahmin

Awards
Interested to see how this pulsing works. Are you going to log?

xtreme1087

Awards
Interested to see how this pulsing works. Are you going to log?
Nah, not really. I'll post up some info and progress as the cycle continues, but I'm not going to do a full out log. I don't have time.

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
I am currently logging my progress and it will be interesting to see where you end up. Ive put on 25 lbs since i started and hope to add another 25 before its done going to be damn hard but im going to give it one hell of a shot Good luck man. Eat eat and eat and then eat some more lol. I'm sure your going to kick ass.

xtreme1087

Awards
25 pounds? Are you serious? That's not healthy bro. There's a good chance you're going to come off cycle and drop all that weight. It's not healthy to gain that much in such a short period of time. My first cycle of 12 weeks gave me around 11 pounds of quality weight and I'm hoping for maybe 15 pounds over 15 weeks this round with the dbol. 15 pounds even sounds a little excessive to me. Dbol and test will bloat you up if you're not taking an AI. 25 pounds...I hope you don't look like an umpa-loompa lol.

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
You can follow my log on here. I still am at 10% bf and have a sick pack lol. I was a 225 lb college football player before. I have crohns disease. My body has been to 225 215 210 numerous times before.

Follow my log on here and it explains a lot more and has pics

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
I should have clarified as well I've put on 25 lbs not since I've started this cycle but since I've started this process. I'm halfway through my cycle and have put on I'd say 12 pounds since I've started pinning.

xtreme1087

Awards
I should have clarified as well I've put on 25 lbs not since I've started this cycle but since I've started this process. I'm halfway through my cycle and have put on I'd say 12 pounds since I've started pinning.
Ahhh, that makes more sense! I didn't want to call you out, but I was going to call BS on gaining 25 pounds halfway through a cycle lol

xtreme1087

Awards
Bump

Appropriate time for dbol ingestion at 25mgs eod on MWF. In the morning? In the evening? Split into 2 does? Will be taking with grapefruit juice for added absorption.

xtreme1087

Awards
My gf did my 1st pin Tuesday in my glute. It's nice not to be as sore as I was at the beginning of my 1st cycle. My glutes were ready for it lol. Now, my quad got pinned for the 1st time ever yesterday and it feels like Mark McGuire warmed up on my leg before entering a home run derby. This was expected as it's a virgin muscle, but mother of pearl! Any movement I make flexes my quad; gonna be a fun next few days lol. Had a fever for a little bit yesterday, but I have gotten that every time I've pinned a virgin muscle; no discoloration or swelling. Pretty sure this gear contains a lot of alcohol. I'm going to pin my left glute this coming Tuesday and my Left quad next Friday, so I'll have to experience this one more time. After that, I'm just going to alternate glutes to quads. I pinned my left delt once during my 1st cycle and couldn't lift my freakin arm for 2 days after, so I'm just gonna keep the pain in my lower body.

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Good starting stats. You should do well with this cycle

xtreme1087

Awards
Good starting stats. You should do well with this cycle
That's the plan at least. Are your a believer in pulsing with an oral like dbol? Lots of mixed reviews on the subject.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
İronsemy Anabolics 13
jonnynips Anabolics 21
Trufitnessman2022 Anabolics 1
Anabolics 36
Anabolics 7