Dbol pulse with H drol ?

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
Yeah or NAy? Why?

I have dermacrine and turanibol lv. I am going to do the proposed six week cycle of both as outlined by primordial performance.

I was thinking of throwing d bol in there as a pulse perhaps just two day a week preworkout.

taking the d bol just for a good ON look and some strength, good mood and libido, and because I think the water will look good on this bulk.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
ummmm run them together
dbol 40mg hdrol 75mg after about week 4 drop the dbol and continue the hdrol at 75 or 100 for another 4-6 weeks. some say this is a long oral cycle, yes it is. btu a sweet one. hdrol take a while to kick in roughly 2-3 some say 4th week. thats y use dbol as a jump start.
i hate pulsing.

soma

soma

Awards
  • Established
I like the idea- I have pulsed D-bol pre workout(on top of other AS) for short periods and love the strength and pumps it delivers in such a short period of time.

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
awesome sounds good I think I will stay at 30mg on the d bol. My only concern is droping it I figured that would keep test levels high through the whole cycle of h drol.

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
does anyone think this is to much for a first timer?

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
wtf si this a first timer?

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
Yeah thats why I would think 30mg of dbol with 60 mg of hdrol would be no worse for my livewr than 100 or more mg of h drol which I see as a more common dose. Many people do d bol first time. Yes I know many idiots which is why I added in the other orals. I do have test and what not but I just want to do h drol for first time and I figure adding d bol will beef it up.

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
Believe me Im no dumb meathead d boler. I have spent a few years researching many anabolics and aas as well as having close family members who are contest winners and steroid users. Not to say that there all smart users some have serious problems. I just accept they may happen and move on

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
dermacrine is a beefy multivitamin as far as im comcerned. D bol wont do anything but make me look good, counting on h drol for the lbm gain. 12 pounds is what I want

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
are you talking to yourself? I'm confused lol. And Dermacrine is a multivitamin? WTF?

So confused...

Hdrol + Dbol kick sounds nice. My next cycle is gonna be Hdrol, i keep wanting to stack Phera with it though... I keep remembering the original Halodrol from Gaspari, it was spiked with Phera and everybody loved the hell out of it. 100mg Halodrol, 30mg of Phera, sounds like such a fun combo.

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I was talking to myself. I was making fun of dermacrine incase people were going to say that 3 compoundss is to much for the first time. Its so weak and pointless to care about any extra damage from dermacrine. Anyway unrealmachine, how would you run this h drol d bol kick. Im trying to keep it light though to avoid d bol sides as I hear they are pronounced well. Would 20 mg of it be enough to kick with.

MY proposed Idea is taking 20mg d bol 1-4 20mg maybe 30
dermacrine-1-6
Turaniblol lv- 1-6 60mg
Should I get hcg?

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
Phera sounds nice to stack with it. It crossed my mind. I only went d bol kick so maybe I can compare aas to legal steroids.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah I was talking to myself. I was making fun of dermacrine incase people were going to say that 3 compoundss is to much for the first time. Its so weak and pointless to care about any extra damage from dermacrine. Anyway unrealmachine, how would you run this h drol d bol kick. Im trying to keep it light though to avoid d bol sides as I hear they are pronounced well. Would 20 mg of it be enough to kick with.

MY proposed Idea is taking 20mg d bol 1-4 20mg maybe 30
dermacrine-1-6
Turaniblol lv- 1-6 60mg
Should I get hcg?
sounds good, i dunno how much Halodrol you will need though. You will probably want to bump the Dbol up to 30 though. With the halodrol, you could start it at 60, but as soon as you drop the dbol, bump up the halodrol dose to 80 at least, you may even need 100, you'll have to find your sweet spot.

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
Cool Am i bumping it up to compensate for the d bol drop? I have read reviews of people on the turanibol liquivade that don't seem to be able to go over 60 or most drop down from the 90. Not trying to bother you unreal but seen your other posts and you seem knowledgeable. Thanks for all the help. No other opinions around? No one is tearing me up for stacking orals

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
1) chest
2) back
3) shoulders
4) legs
5) arms
6) keto
7) keto
8) chest/back/shoulders DC
9) legs/arms DC
10) keto
11) keto
12) depletion workout + carbup
13) keto
This looks great by the way, Im coming off the anabolic diet and giving dc training a try, do you do this off cycle as well

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
yah i loved EPI/HALO. but in general halodrol at high dose is nice.....

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Punkrocker Anabolics 24
Tylerdurdin Anabolics 22
Cycle Logs 9
Anabolics 8
nephilim666 Anabolics 7