dbol fake or not?

Beauxy

Awards
My friend has a guy telling him that he has high quality dbol and that it is 50mg/pill with 40 pills. Right away I'm like wtf because I have never seen good quality dbol in any higher form than 15mg/pill. Are my concerns legitimate? Or do they make this stuff in such stupidly high doses? Makes it hard to split the dosages up with it in this form which leads me to believe it is fake. Thoughts on this subject? Thanks guys!

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yes there are UGLs that make it in 50mg bc some people like to dose it all at once with their huge preworkout meal

foxpharma

Banned
Awards
I would advise to be careful if taking in that much at once. Usually, when one goes above 30mg ed of dbol, you see a lot of androgenic effects (such as hair loss)
100% agree with that. The dosage should be spread trough the day so your body got s constant amount of dbol in your blood. Better gains, less sides.

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
My friend has a guy telling him that he has high quality dbol and that it is 50mg/pill with 40 pills. Right away I'm like wtf because I have never seen good quality dbol in any higher form than 15mg/pill. Are my concerns legitimate? Or do they make this stuff in such stupidly high doses? Makes it hard to split the dosages up with it in this form which leads me to believe it is fake. Thoughts on this subject? Thanks guys!
Id personally wouldnt buy 50 mgs tab. i would rather get 5 mgs or 10 per tab, you can dose it better that way... plus legit dbol is dosed that way it seems).... at 50 mgs per tab youll exced the maximum recomended dose if you dose it at day and night (twice daily)... id rather split small doses in 3... take em like pink skittles!, just my .02 cents

foxpharma

Banned
Awards
Id personally wouldnt buy 50 mgs tab. i would rather get 5 mgs or 10 per tab, you can dose it better that way... plus legit dbol is dosed that way it seems).... at 50 mgs per tab youll exced the maximum recomended dose if you dose it at day and night (twice daily)... id rather split small doses in 3... take em like pink skittles!, just my .02 cents
Exactly, split it. What would be better, 50mg acting in your body for 3 hours or 10mg (taken multiple times a day) that acts 24/7 as long as you take it. Think about it. You will get terrible dbol spikes that will produce sides you don't want.

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
Exactly, split it. What would be better, 50mg acting in your body for 3 hours or 10mg (taken multiple times a day) that acts 24/7 as long as you take it. Think about it. You will get terrible dbol spikes that will produce sides you don't want.
x 2 i would even split it 4 x per day ... half life is about 5-6 hours i think definately is better to keep steady levels.