Dbol dosage and brand correct?

xmonsterv23x

Awards
Friend of mine who is of age started dbol and has 10mg tabs. they look weird tho and are reallly reallllyyy small. smaller then someones pinky nail lol. Ive never seen them before but they are about the size of an oxy(only comparison i can think of), their pink, pentagon shaped, very thin, one side has a line, the other has a weird design on it that looks kinda like snake or a person. and overal it looks like a piece of candy... So if someone could chime in and let me know what brand it could be that would be helpful also. But his dosage he is doing is,
9am-10mg
1pm-5mg
5pm-5mg
9pm-10mg.

P.s- not asking about pct's, how to eat, none of that. just if dosage looks right and maby what kind of dbol it can be. Thank youuu

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Friend of mine who is of age started dbol and has 10mg tabs. they look weird tho and are reallly reallllyyy small. smaller then someones pinky nail lol. Ive never seen them before but they are about the size of an oxy(only comparison i can think of), their pink, pentagon shaped, very thin, one side has a line, the other has a weird design on it that looks kinda like snake or a person. and overal it looks like a piece of candy... So if someone could chime in and let me know what brand it could be that would be helpful also. But his dosage he is doing is,
9am-10mg
1pm-5mg
5pm-5mg
9pm-10mg.

P.s- not asking about pct's, how to eat, none of that. just if dosage looks right and maby what kind of dbol it can be. Thank youuu

there are websites out there for this sorta question.google and find them they are easy to find.good luck op