daves rebirth run!!!

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
I think youll snap back quickly from the sickness and get back on track.
I think so today I was not able to work out had to deal with some important errands. But will continue tomorrow morning. I will say today I feel energetic I actually cleaned my house and all the works. So I guess I will come back.

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
On Tuesday I worked out back the workout was good now I'm waking up by myself no later than 6:00am so I think rebirth is working for sure . I don't feel tired anymore I actually push through more reps. So I will post today's workout later. Also morning wood is strong as he'll so I know this is working.

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
Ok so I did back on Wednesday i had a great workout added 10 lbs on my deadlift today and was able to get 235 for 6 Times. I felt good today not lethargic. I also woke up early not like in the beginning.

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
Hello all I've been quite busy with work and stuff but I'm here to log in my progress. Last week I did full body workouts. I felt good and was able to lift a bit more than the previous week especially my bench squat s and deadlifts. I felt I was able to squeeze out more reps. I'm nearing the end of my run so I am going to do my best to finish strong. There is no more lethargy so that means rebirth is working pretty good.

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
Just had a great workout earlier today. I did chest and legs I know it's weird but I want to workout lower body 2x a week. I was able to get through the reps and sets with ease I I felt very good today with lots of energy and was able to squeeze out extra reps. I there was no lethargy whatsoever today. I had energy all day.

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
Hey everyone unfortunately I got really sick and was unable to continue I just thought the whole thing messed it up. I got back on track with this supplement though it did. Folli amd rebirth did a good job to get me back to worling out and as of now ive been working out for 2 wks without supps.