Dave's Newest bulk into cut for show. AAS, SLIN and GH

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Dave how's the GH treating you? How many iu's are you up to daily?

Any noticeable effects with skin, growth, etc that you would attribute specifically to GH?
I am loving it man. My calories have been going up but BF is the same or lower.

As for things like skin growth etc. I got a cut on my arm a week or so ago and that sh*t healed fast as hell. My toenails and finger nails grow stupid fast also.

I feel like now that I am on 4iu ed and holding this dose that around month 3 it will really take effect. I am about halfway now.

No penis growth from GH but as usual Tren has made little Dave bigger. That's normal tho.. a little extra girth and a bit longer. Enough that a repeat booty call slut mentioned something. "Everything on you is getting bigger cept your balls" were her exact words lol (not the 32yo). So 2 women made a comment on my lack of balls.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Judging by the large influx of sloots I would say there has been substantial penis growth.

Maybe I should get on some.... ; )
Just ball shrinkage

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Ok so this weekend should put me 19 weeks out. Staying at 4000cal a day seeing as I am growing and losing fat. Gotta love GH.

I am building my posing room today. I am doing weekly videos and my coach wants to work transitions and a rountine out.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Ok so this weekend should put me 19 weeks out. Staying at 4000cal a day seeing as I am growing and losing fat. Gotta love GH.

I am building my posing room today. I am doing weekly videos and my coach wants to work transitions and a rountine out.
Sounds good brah. 4000 calories and losing fat, that's a win.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
New words fir you bros-
Tren-pertantrum
Tren-xiety
Tren-somnia
Tren-cess (being a little moody princess)
Tren-asuarusrex
Tony Tren-tana

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
New words fir you bros-
Tren-pertantrum
Tren-xiety
Tren-somnia
Tren-cess (being a little moody princess)
Tren-asuarusrex
Tony Tren-tana
Bro on 5000 calories and getting leaner. I'm starving all the time lol

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
It cures not being a f+cking god

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
It cures not being a f+cking god
Hahahaha. Weak body b*tch+ tren = Greek God status.

To quote my man Jesse Ventura from Predator- "bunch of slack jaw f*ggots around here, this will turn you into a sexual trenasuarus rex!"

Slappy244

Slappy244

Awards
Hahahaha. Weak body b*tch+ tren = Greek God status.

To quote my man Jesse Ventura from Predator- "bunch of slack jaw f*ggots around here, this will turn you into a sexual trenasuarus rex!"
LULZ! my gearz come from Mt. Olympus!

not Jupeter(or Greek equivalent) Juice, although i hear that's good too.

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
Hahahaha. Weak body b*tch+ tren = Greek God status. To quote my man Jesse Ventura from Predator- "bunch of slack jaw f*ggots around here, this will turn you into a sexual trenasuarus rex!"

What if I'm already a sexual stegosaurus?

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
LULZ! my gearz come from Mt. Olympus!

not Jupeter(or Greek equivalent) Juice, although i hear that's good too.
Lol I used to get gear from a guy called Zeus. His brand was Zeus Juice hahaha it was the nectar of the gods! Not around anymore but it was good

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
What if I'm already a sexual stegosaurus?
Well then you are good bro. Sloots love massive barbaric men you deliver the D with the vengeance of the Gods lol.

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
Speaking of sloots I railed this 19 year old yesterday. Her dad would be so disappointed in her and the dirty disgraceful things she was doing. Hahaha

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Speaking of sloots I railed this 19 year old yesterday. Her dad would be so disappointed in her and the dirty disgraceful things she was doing. Hahaha
Hahahaha nice. I did no work this last weekend. Bro time and got errands done

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
She wasn't ready for that pounding was she haha?

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Ok guys a little update-
Roughly 18 weeks out now. This micro cycle is halfway done. These are doseages now-
Sust 525mg e3d
Tren 150mg eod
Mast 100mg eod
GH 4iu ED
HCG 250iu 2x ew

I feel great and am practically invincible in the gym. The most violent workouts seem to get easier.

Calories are steady at 4000 and should be coming down slowly in the next few weeks. We will see how my coach has it planned.

I was a fan of Slin but I need to run it differently and with more GH. It definitely helped add size but since this was more of an experiment to find my doseages I didn't real see its full potential. I will be using in the future. I think it felt best and I was the fullest when I used it 2x ED. I will use it after the show going into the off season at 12-15iu 3x ed with 8-10iu GH split up in 3 doses. Those will be 30 day bursts at those doses to bulk up. I wish GH wasn't so damn expensive lol

technique88

technique88

Awards
How are you liking (or not liking) sust? Compared to test e of course....do you feel as stable? Does it kick in quicker?

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
How are you liking (or not liking) sust? Compared to test e of course....do you feel as stable? Does it kick in quicker?
I see no real difference honestly. Gains are the same. I don't feel it kick in faster or slower. As for stability of levels there is a slight difference but I think its mental really.

I would rather be at cruise dose and pin test P every day or ed but a just a price preference is all that boils down too.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I see no real difference honestly. Gains are the same. I don't feel it kick in faster or slower. As for stability of levels there is a slight difference but I think its mental really.

I would rather be at cruise dose and pin test P every day or ed but a just a price preference is all that boils down too.
Yeah Sust will always b cheaper than prop

Slappy244

Slappy244

Awards
hey dave, how many injection sites (IM) are you using, and do you have any unconventional favorites?

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
hey dave, how many injection sites (IM) are you using, and do you have any unconventional favorites?
I pin sust in my glutes only. Its 350mg and hurts like a fuker in my quads or shoulders lol. Tren and mast go in shoulders, quads, biceps and if my bro is around my lats. Calves every now and then

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
No triceps Dave? I love hitting tri's. If I'm running enough oil I like bi's and tri's in the same day for the sick pump but biceps still sketch me the fuk out.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
No triceps Dave? I love hitting tri's. If I'm running enough oil I like bi's and tri's in the same day for the sick pump but biceps still sketch me the fuk out.
I have before but just don't now. The last 2 times I kept sticking veins and re-pinning. Just a hassle. Biceps are easier because I can see the veins and avoid em lol

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
Make money
Use steroids
Pound sloots

Not necessarily in that order.

I just simplified everyone life.

You're welcome!

Dave glad you're living that life broham. Keep it up.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Make money
Use steroids
Pound sloots

Not necessarily in that order.

I just simplified everyone life.

You're welcome!

Dave glad you're living that life broham. Keep it up.
Just woke up and read this. Being reminded of the reason you wake up is a great way to start your day lol.

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
Dave I start my Cycle jan first. Gonna need some guidance.

Test prop
Mast prop
Dbol

12 weeks.

Can I ask a couple questions along the way or do I need to raise my hand first??

Hahahaha

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Ask away bro! I love mast... its my new love affair

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Dave I start my Cycle jan first. Gonna need some guidance. Test prop Mast prop Dbol 12 weeks. Can I ask a couple questions along the way or do I need to raise my hand first?? Hahahaha
That's a lot of Ed pins, you competing at the end?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Ask away bro! I love mast... its my new love affair
Dave you're gonna love my cycle up to comp in April. Test E, Tren E, 1test cyp and epi for 6 weeks then anavar starting 6 weeks b4 comp. Its a long ass cycle lol, then I'm cruising from there til my other show in august.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Dave you're gonna love my cycle up to comp in April. Test E, Tren E, 1test cyp and epi for 6 weeks then anavar starting 6 weeks b4 comp. Its a long ass cycle lol, then I'm cruising from there til my other show in august.
Nice man. That sounds sick as fuk. I am pretty stoked to see what my coach wants me to run before my show. I got a 2 week break of cruising between this and my next cycle. Pretty much time to let metabolites clear out before we cut da fuk up!

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
That's a lot of Ed pins, you competing at the end?
He might me able to pin eod. I felt like test prop had no difference between ed or eod. I felt the same and bloods barely changed. That's me tho.

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
He might me able to pin eod. I felt like test prop had no difference between ed or eod. I felt the same and bloods barely changed. That's me tho.

I actually planned eod versus every day.

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
I would only like to pin twice a week but I feel like with mast it's better eod or ed. And if I'm already doing that might as well do a short ester test as well.

I could be wrong but especially with kick starting my cycle with dbol I thought a short ester in the beginning would be best.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I actually planned eod versus every day.
Smart lol. I like pinning and don't mind it but ed drives me nuts after a couple weeks ha

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
Smart lol. I like pinning and don't mind it but ed drives me nuts after a couple weeks ha

Only pinning I like is when I'm pinning some broad face down while I eat a bowl of Cheerios off her back hahahah

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Nice man. That sounds sick as fuk. I am pretty stoked to see what my coach wants me to run before my show. I got a 2 week break of cruising between this and my next cycle. Pretty much time to let metabolites clear out before we cut da fuk up!
F*ck yeah brah!!! Can't wait to see what u look like brah str8 shredded. We're gonna b some shredded freaks walking around.