Dark Rage - Way too Intense!

Enjineer

Awards
Purchased some Dark Rage yesterday, tried it out today and it was definitly an overkill... I took 1 scoop, not an unreasonable dose, and my heart was pounding too fast... I was tweaking like I i just injected alligator blood and cocaine. Couldnt even finish my workout, and I would consider myself stim tolerant... This is more potent than any other preworkout and even adderall IMO... Didn't put this in review section because I have only tried it once, just kind of a warning, lol... Would like to hear other people's thoughts on this product, i've heard it was intense, but I didnt think it would be like this... I'm still twitching 2.5 hours after taking it... Going to try reducing the dosage tomorrow... P.S. I've done 4 scoops of Jack3d before, which doesn't even compare to 1 scoop of this ****... Not saying this is a good product, just saying it will rev you up...

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
yup. i was drippig sweat after my 1st set of the workout... of curls.

had to sit down more times than i remember, to "collect" myself... its definitely intense.

and the taste was like hot garbage.

Enjineer

Awards
Oh yeah, i was trying to calm myself for more time than i spent working out... Kind of scary tbh

believer

believer

Awards
  • Established
Yep, anything more than one-quarter scoop and it's overkill for me. I'm very sensitive to stims, though.

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
That product has the most ingredients I've ever seen! It looks like there're at least 50 different ingredients in it

Enjineer

Awards
Yeah, its nothing like any other preworkout... They claim to use "blood doping technology" or something... Probably just a **** ton of potent stimulants.