DAA not desolving properly

v1rt

Awards
I prepared a DAA. However, I forgot about it for 2 days. When I saw it, I still saw some of it at the bottom. This alarmed me. What do you think folks?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I prepared a DAA. However, I forgot about it for 2 days. When I saw it, I still saw some of it at the bottom. This alarmed me. What do you think folks?
Are you saying you drank it and there was some on the bottom still and you left it in there for 2 days?

v1rt

Awards
No, I didn't drink it. It was still at the bottom since it can easily be seen.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Numerous compounds are not 100% soluble in water.

v1rt

Awards
Do you think those insoluble stuff is fine to our liver?

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Stomach acid is some pretty nasty ****. Ever swallowed gun? You didn't sh*t it out the same way.

My Very uneducated opinion :/

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
Stomach acid is some pretty nasty ****. Ever swallowed gun? You didn't sh*t it out the same way.My Very uneducated opinion :/
LOL, True story!Except when i was 2.. i swallowed a penny.. Lets just say that i was paid for taking a sh*t one day ;)

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
DAA dissolves in an acidic environment. Your cup of water is pH-neutral. Once it hits the stomach, more will dissolve.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
DAA dissolves in an acidic environment. Your cup of water is pH-neutral. Once it hits the stomach, more will dissolve.
So, my uneducated but semi serious comment was correct. I really thought so, but I had no proof to back it up. Just made sense...