DAA + Inhibit E cycle length?

thesponge18

Awards
Hey guys.

Lost the notes I had on the length of running DAA with Inhibit E, so does anything feel up for refreshing me? =D I'd really appreciate it.

I just finished up my bulk DAA from NP, so I (think) I need some more. Ran the Inhibit E at two caps a day for the first week, then one a day since. Today makes five weeks. Oh, and I was taking two caps of L-Dopa every day. Been great so far; awesome gains and great feeling in the gym!

Also, how long should I take off between running the Inhibit E with DAA? I'm thinking taking equal time off as I run it?

Thanks again!

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Are you loading the DAA? If so, 2 caps Inhibit-E during the loading phase could have merit. If it were me, I would start the Inhibit-E a week into my DAA cycle at 1 cap/day, and continue using the Inhibit-E for 10-14 days after the DAA cycle is done, still at 1 cap/day.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you loading the DAA? If so, 2 caps Inhibit-E during the loading phase could have merit. If it were me, I would start the Inhibit-E a week into my DAA cycle at 1 cap/day, and continue using the Inhibit-E for 10-14 days after the DAA cycle is done, still at 1 cap/day.
Agreed, perfect set-up and allows for the body changes.

thesponge18

Awards
Agreed, perfect set-up and allows for the body changes.
I didn't load the DAA. I started it with the I-E on the same day: one scoop a day with two caps a day for the first seven, then one cap a day after that. How bad of an oops was that?

And since I finished the DAA (Only took for 30 days), should I still take the I-E and Dopa? Or should I stop, wait a few weeks, but some more DAA, then start again with the loading and you guys'(^) dosing plan for the I-E?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I didn't load the DAA. I started it with the I-E on the same day: one scoop a day with two caps a day for the first seven, then one cap a day after that. How bad of an oops was that?

And since I finished the DAA (Only took for 30 days), should I still take the I-E and Dopa? Or should I stop, wait a few weeks, but some more DAA, then start again with the loading and you guys'(^) dosing plan for the I-E?
I, personally, would run your Inhibit-E as suggested above, for another week or so, then lay off for about 3-4 weeks before jumping back on. You could run it longer, but I'm a big fan of the ~4 week runs for DAA. That's just my preference.

thesponge18

Awards
I, personally, would run your Inhibit-E as suggested above, for another week or so, then lay off for about 3-4 weeks before jumping back on. You could run it longer, but I'm a big fan of the ~4 week runs for DAA. That's just my preference.
Makes sense; I like to let my body come off of anything, especially pwo. And since this was my first run with anything like this, I know I should take the lay-off seriously. So, take the I-E for another week (1 a day), then off for at least 3 weeks, then I'm good to go again?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Makes sense; I like to let my body come off of anything, especially pwo. And since this was my first run with anything like this, I know I should take the lay-off seriously. So, take the I-E for another week (1 a day), then off for at least 3 weeks, then I'm good to go again?
Sounds good to me.

thesponge18

Awards
Sounds good to me.
Much appreciated, Sir. Hopefully I'll get even better results by loading next time. I'm really digging the gains I've made in the last four weeks: four pounds of muscle or so, feel more explosive, stronger, firmer, and I could get a little heavier each week. Nothing extraordinary, but steady as she goes and I'm diggin it!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Much appreciated, Sir. Hopefully I'll get even better results by loading next time. I'm really digging the gains I've made in the last four weeks: four pounds of muscle or so, feel more explosive, stronger, firmer, and I could get a little heavier each week. Nothing extraordinary, but steady as she goes and I'm diggin it!
No problem. And glad to hear it's worked so great for you, man. I personally just love the libido boost - it's crazy! lol

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Cooper suggested it 100% correct.

My libido goes completely insane on this stack.

thesponge18

Awards
No problem. And glad to hear it's worked so great for you, man. I personally just love the libido boost - it's crazy! lol
Cooper suggested it 100% correct.

My libido goes completely insane on this stack.
Thanks again guys!! And mine has been nuts! Not like I've been having a problem with it before, but the dude's always hangin' around!! But I love the gains; it's been great and I'm definitely going to run it again after that 4 weeks off!

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
i wouldnt run inhibit more than 6 weeks, 5 prolly being tops just my opinion

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
Loading is your choice. Personally, I have only run one cycle of it (with loading) and I enjoyed it, so I'll do the same thing in a few weeks when I run it again. Although I only ran 1 cap Inhibit-E/day.

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
6 weeks can really bring some impressive gains in mass,strength,etc on inhibit-e alone, however that is t he max I would run it (6 weeks that is(

4-5 is usually more then enough for most at 25-50 mg

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I second the 1 cap of inhibit E a day. That will suppress estrogen more than enough for counteract the DAA and your bottle will last forever :)

thesponge18

Awards
6 weeks can really bring some impressive gains in mass,strength,etc on inhibit-e alone, however that is t he max I would run it (6 weeks that is(

4-5 is usually more then enough for most at 25-50 mg
I second the 1 cap of inhibit E a day. That will suppress estrogen more than enough for counteract the DAA and your bottle will last forever :)
True that; I'm all about making my supps last. I don't have the money to be running anything unnecessary! =D I will say, I'm still stoked with the results I've had. I only have three days left on the I-E, and I already finished the DAA the other day. Everything has gone up: size, strength, mass, weight. Nothing huge, but definitely solid. I feel great too: just solid and stronger. Can't wait to run it again later in the summer!

I'm taking NOW Dopa, too, so should I keep taking that? Even without the DAA or I-E? I'm thinking it wouldn't hurt anything.

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
the L- dopa is good for a lot of things including lowering prolactin levels,with your current stack it shouldn't hurt.

I have used NOW's L dopa,good stuff.