D-bol

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
you guys should be ashamed of yourselves.

some young kids are going to come to this thread to learn about d-bol and get all excited about all these other options -
sented sprayable d-bol, dbol double-sided dildo, winny titty tassles, anavar lube, snortable m14add, and the strap-on laced with sustanon 250

good stuff though :icon_lol:

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
some kid is going to read this crap and dissolve some superdrol in water and spray his taint with it because of this thread

cassiusclay

Awards
you guys should be ashamed of yourselves.

some young kids are going to come to this thread to learn about d-bol and get all excited about all these other options -
sented sprayable d-bol, dbol double-sided dildo, winny titty tassles, anavar lube, snortable m14add, and the strap-on laced with sustanon 250

good stuff though :icon_lol:
all i can say to that is i hope they log it. :toofunny:

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
all i can say to that is i hope they log it. :toofunny:
Oh god I can picture that log:
"Ok guys, I had a date over the weekend and I really wanted to take full adavantage of all of your advice on this thread. First off, I had to get a good first impression, as this was a blind date, so I sprayed on some scented Dbol, kinda smelled like Gixxer's ass but I figured it must have some pheromones in it or something. She came over and immediately went to the bathroom to "freshen up", I wanted to make sure I could hang all night so I went ahead and did a line of snortable m14add.... picked me right up! She came out of the bathroom wearing my winny titty tassels and nothing else! I knew it was on from there. We started going at but I think she thought I was too small, because she saw my sust-laced strap-on and said "Lets give this a try". She wanted it anal, so I grabbed my anavar lube and started going to town. Just when I thought she had enough and the night was coming to an end, she INSISTED we try out my new, never opened dbol double-sided dildo. I was saving it for a special occasion so I figured this was just as special as any, so I grabbed the rest of the var lube, stuck it up my ass.... said "I'm ready", and to my surprise, she grabbed my camera, took a picture of me with the gigantic veiny monster up my ass and took off running. All in all, I thought it went pretty well, will post before and after pics when I get ahold of her."

cassiusclay

Awards
"Ok guys, I had a date over the weekend and I really wanted to take full adavantage of all of your advice on this thread. First off, I had to get a good first impression, as this was a blind date, so I sprayed on some scented Dbol, kinda smelled like Gixxer's ass but I figured it must have some pheromones in it or something. She came over and immediately went to the bathroom to "freshen up", I wanted to make sure I could hang all night so I went ahead and did a line of snortable m14add.... picked me right up! She came out of the bathroom wearing my winny titty tassels and nothing else! I knew it was on from there. We started going at but I think she thought I was too small, because she saw my sust-laced strap-on and said "Lets give this a try". She wanted it anal, so I grabbed my anavar lube and started going to town. Just when I thought she had enough and the night was coming to an end, she INSISTED we try out my new, never opened dbol double-sided dildo. I was saving it for a special occasion so I figured this was just as special as any, so I grabbed the rest of the var lube, stuck it up my ass.... said "I'm ready", and to my surprise, she grabbed my camera, took a picture of me with the gigantic veiny monster up my ass and took off running. All in all, I thought it went pretty well, will post before and after pics when I get ahold of her."
:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

that may possibly be the funniest **** ive heard today.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
some kid is going to read this crap and dissolve some superdrol in water and spray his taint with it because of this thread
:think: wait...........do you mean i just wasted my superdrol :frustrate ........how else would you take it??? I like moist feeling in my taint area....it reminds me of a warm summer day at the beach...

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..hahahahahahahahah LMFAO!!!!!:toofunny: :goodpost:

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
:think: wait...........do you mean i just wasted my superdrol :frustrate ........how else would you take it??? I like moist feeling in my taint area....it reminds me of a warm summer day at the beach...
YOU DIDN'T EVEN KNOW WHAT A TAINT WAS TILL SINNER TOLD YOU! :trout:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
to my surprise, she grabbed my camera, took a picture of me with the gigantic veiny monster up my ass and took off running.
HA. trip wishes he had a nickel for every time that happend...

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
looks like we scared the original guy who started this thread away w/all the gayness here.

anyway, bca6932 (original thread starter) if you are still around we still love you, even though in looking at your other posts it looks like you only came to AM looking for a source. keep us posted on your sparyable under the tongue d-bol results. :think:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
HA. trip wishes he had a nickel for every time that happend...
sh*t i would have a plethora of nickles........i could like start a nickle collection..........then put them in a sock ...then come find jomi and his man chest......grrrrrrrrrrr fukkka

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
sh*t i would have a plethora of nickles........i could like start a nickle collection..........then put them in a sock ...then come find jomi and his man chest......grrrrrrrrrrr fukkka
gosssssshhh. you guys are so gay. o well ... my buddy from the coast guard is int own puddle pirate!!!!!!1:pizza: :dance:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
GIXXER PLAYS WITH BIRDS!!!! he probably goes down to pets r us and buys like bulk bird seed and sh*t...and like knows all the employee's on a first name basis..they see him walking up and say "oh great here comes the weird bird guy with gay arms" then gixxer comes in and says "hey fellow bird lovers,dont my arms look more gay than usual today... is the new birds gone wild video in yet?"....

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
GIXXER PLAYS WITH BIRDS!!!! he probably goes down to pets r us and buys like bulk bird seed and sh*t...and like knows all the employee's on a first name basis..they see him walking up and say "oh great here comes the weird bird guy with gay arms" then gixxer comes in and says "hey fellow bird lovers,dont my arms look more gay than usual today... is the new birds gone wild video in yet?"....
pets r us :wtf: :think: :blink:

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
this thread has gotten beyond bizarre. gay chickenhead dbol sprayerz!! taint spray

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
I am fvking amazed at this thread... and I'm not easily amused, oh look a kitty!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
My gay-dar is sensing some home activity.... Cassius! Get that out of gixxers ass...... and put in mine.

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
Sfearl, you take that back right now... Teek will kick your ass!

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
gix open mouth kisses goats and gives them reach arounds.

homo goat reach arounder ---> gixxer

the guy dressed up as the goat ---> macedaddy :lol:

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
hey gixxer, you want to borrow my Velcro gloves so the goat can't get away when you're showing him who's the boss?