D-Bol + Winny Cycle Help

trw144

Awards
Looking to do cylce of D-Bol followed by Winny.
I plan on running either 20mg or 30mg D-Bol a day for 4 weeks, followed by a 4 weeks of winny at 40mg a day.
During cycle I was going to run Nolva at 20mg a day, and 0.25mg Arimidex (both to avoid gyno and too much bloat) and liver 52.
For PCT I was going to continue with Nolva - at what dose and for how long should I run this?

Now I want to add some quality mass so calories and protein will be high whillst on the dbol. Can I keep the calories and protein high in winny to lean out a bit, or should these be reduced to a maintenance level 2500-3000?? I dont want to end up a blig blob at the end of the cycle!

Any other advice/input would be appreciated.

skratch

Awards
I tried a cycle like this and stopped the winny on like day 4,massive strain on my body and my lifts all went down.I had red eyes and I felt like ****.winny is very hard on the liver and doing it after 4 weeks od dbol is crazzy.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I would not run these two after each other....I would prob up the dose of dbol for the 4 weeks and recover for a month or two, then do the winny....jmo

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
why bother with the dbol only. your gonna get strong, bloat, loose 75% of the weight you gained and strength will go back to normal. Dbol is a good kick starter. I would just run the winny for 4 weeks as long as your bf% is 10% or lower