Cynostane vs Halodrol

Dazl1212

Awards
Looking at another cycle starting beginning of May. Have done 11 oxo and Halodrol. Want to put ob around 6 pounds and drop some BF don't want to tax my liver/lipids too much as i finished PCT around 2 months ago. Heard Cyno is low on sides and I know Halo is. Was looking into Epi/M14-ADD but don't think I have enough experience. So which you guys think?
Cheers

Dazl1212

Awards
Bump
Heard good things about P-mag..... Anybody?

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
go for the epi/m14 bridge if u want but u only want to put on 6lbs and that m14 will shoot ur weight up. if u just want 6lbs, halo, epi, protomax and pmag are what u want. between protomax, halodrol and pmag, protomax will be the weakest in weight gain and will lean u out more, halodrol is the middle one where u see both size and lean and pmag ull get more size than lean but all all great for gettin lean, they just do things a bit different than each other. and cyno, i never seen a log on it or know much about it. i read its bullcrap stuff and others say its awesome. maybe its a hit or miss

Dazl1212

Awards
Cheers for the help Mike. Is M14 ADD as mild on the liver as Epi and Halo?

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
the word isnt mild, more like harsh lol same thing i believe but thats just my opinion

Dazl1212

Awards
Is it on a similar level? I did 6 weeks on halo and had no sides to speak except for being really horny all the time which even after pct has not dropped back to how it used to be....

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
dont matter, unless ur not gonna run a liver support

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like you're wanting to recomp, you should run halo/fura. Mr.Supps has helldrol/katanadrol which would help rip you up nicely. My cycle that i'm starting in june is going to be 6 weeks of halo/fura ran at 90mg/300mg respectively.

Dazl1212

Awards
I didnt notice amassive amount from the Halo really but I did 50/50/50/75/75/75 Found a deal on Hero supps as im from UK dragon nutrition 100 caps. May try that and up the dosage. Anyone used Dragon nutrition before?

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
^^ They should be good to go, hero supps would not stock them otherwise.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
it is astounding how people care more about their livers than their heart.

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
it is astounding how people care more about their livers than their heart.
True that!!! I had a heart attack last October. I think liver issues are overblown. If you're heart stops beating it kinda makes "liver function" a mute point ;)