Cycle upgrade

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you read my first post from a couple days ago you saw the I started an anavar test cycle. I also have some Anadrol that i planned to take in a future cycle but i added in 25mg to my anavar cycle to get my feet wet. Im running 25mg of anadrol and var.

I called my clinic to get my oxandrolone prescription and the prices went up almost 10 times the price it was. So I’m passing on the anavar cycl, and i I only have enough for threeis weeks. Instead I’m gonna run an Anadrol cycle.

Here’s where I need your help. what would you do? Would you run 25 mg of var along with the anadrol and test for 6 weeks or would you cut out the var and save it for a future cycle, even if you might not get more? OR would you run it AFTER the adandrol (50mg for little less than 3 weeks)? To solidify gains

SECONDLY what training approach do you use on cycle when training for strength? I typically hit each group once a week. But im thinking that will be a waste. Im considering hitting muscle groups twice a week instead but im unfamiliar with efficient ways to do it. Does it matter if i hit groups once or twice a week?

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How much Adrol do you have and why do you only take 25mg ed?

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How much Adrol do you have and why do you only take 25mg ed?
i have enough to run 50mg for 8 weeks. I only take 25 because ive never taken it before, plus if 25mg does me well i could potentially run it for two 8 week blasts.

Dietz1873

Dietz1873

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I doubt that you’ll get much out of 25mg of Adrol or Var but I understand you want to try a smaller dose the first couple of days, count on going higher though.
This exactly. The Var is more sensible to run low, if it’s real stuff which is easier to get than most say these days, then 25-30mg really is the bottom limit for me to feel effects. I ran it up to 80mg a day and ran it for 8 weeks. Anavar was the most disappointing steroid to me I’ve ever used for aesthetic purposes. I personally didn’t respond to it like others report. I gained vascularity and I will say this, incredible strength. You could respond very well to it.

The anadrol running at 50mg+ is your best bet. I would start at 50 with plans on trying 75 ED with a limit of 100mg ED. The gains you make from anadrol will be better, simply put and most importantly, more retentive. You’ll still have those anadrol benefits 2 years later oh your TRT if you put your work in just from that cycle.

Now, some people don’t respond to anadrol, I love SD but the pitchfork and torch people will come after me (nah, screw em, get injectable SD) but for real, my favorite oral roid is t-bol. I would love to say that if you were to compare the black and white, on paper benefits of Anavar and anadrol, you would get turinabol. I respond very well to it. If you can get it, I think it kicks Var’s ass and the longer you can run something comfortably, the more gains. That anadrol could have you feeling sluggish by week 3. Turinabol would probably be much less sides ran at 50mg ED and, you would find yourself running it to 6 weeks.

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This exactly. The Var is more sensible to run low, if it’s real stuff which is easier to get than most say these days, then 25-30mg really is the bottom limit for me to feel effects. I ran it up to 80mg a day and ran it for 8 weeks. Anavar was the most disappointing steroid to me I’ve ever used for aesthetic purposes. I personally didn’t respond to it like others report. I gained vascularity and I will say this, incredible strength. You could respond very well to it.

The anadrol running at 50mg+ is your best bet. I would start at 50 with plans on trying 75 ED with a limit of 100mg ED. The gains you make from anadrol will be better, simply put and most importantly, more retentive. You’ll still have those anadrol benefits 2 years later oh your TRT if you put your work in just from that cycle.

Now, some people don’t respond to anadrol, I love SD but the pitchfork and torch people will come after me (nah, screw em, get injectable SD) but for real, my favorite oral roid is t-bol. I would love to say that if you were to compare the black and white, on paper benefits of Anavar and anadrol, you would get turinabol. I respond very well to it. If you can get it, I think it kicks Var’s ass and the longer you can run something comfortably, the more gains. That anadrol could have you feeling sluggish by week 3. Turinabol would probably be much less sides ran at 50mg ED and, you would find yourself running it to 6 weeks.
I wish i could run turinabol. I just stick to whats legal or prescribed. Youre the second who recommended 50+mg so im leaning towards that unless 25 impresses me.

FloridaMan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
If you read my first post from a couple days ago you saw the I started an anavar test cycle. I also have some Anadrol that i planned to take in a future cycle but i added in 25mg to my anavar cycle to get my feet wet. Im running 25mg of anadrol and var.

I called my clinic to get my oxandrolone prescription and the prices went up almost 10 times the price it was. So I’m passing on the anavar cycl, and i I only have enough for threeis weeks. Instead I’m gonna run an Anadrol cycle.

Here’s where I need your help. what would you do? Would you run 25 mg of var along with the anadrol and test for 6 weeks or would you cut out the var and save it for a future cycle, even if you might not get more? OR would you run it AFTER the adandrol (50mg for little less than 3 weeks)? To solidify gains

SECONDLY what training approach do you use on cycle when training for strength? I typically hit each group once a week. But im thinking that will be a waste. Im considering hitting muscle groups twice a week instead but im unfamiliar with efficient ways to do it. Does it matter if i hit groups once or twice a week?
Never used Anavar personally but adrol is my second favorite oral, I've run really dumb doses haha

I'd drop the var and save it for later if you don't have enough to run a cycle at least 8 weeks.

Up the drol to 50mg though, 25mg will yield results, but you'll be running it for at least 10 weeks if your going to low dose it... Honestly I'm a fan of long oral cycles, nothing under 8 weeks regardless of the compound

Also I never modify my training around a steroid cycle, unless your going to keep up that increased volume for a long time afterwards. Your going to have to keep doing what you did to gain that muscle in order to keep that muscle until it "matures". If you stick to your normal training volume it will be much easier to maintain... In my opinion & experience anyways OMMV

Dietz1873

Dietz1873

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I wish i could run turinabol. I just stick to whats legal or prescribed. Youre the second who recommended 50+mg so im leaning towards that unless 25 impresses me.
What are your concerns about doseages if you don’t mind me asking? Specifically the anadrol.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What are your concerns about doseages if you don’t mind me asking? Specifically the anadrol.
Yeah I’m confused as well how OP came up with a 25mg dose of Adrol, seems like a waste.

Dietz1873

Dietz1873

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I’m confused as well how OP came up with a 25mg dose of Adrol, seems like a waste.
Yeah, the reality is he could run it at 150mg with a compromised immune system and still recover based on studies from AIDS patients being treated with it. It is good to know though, they didn’t note improvement or more muscle mass at 150mg vs 100mg but the 100mg was much better than placebo. 100mg also had much less liver stress.

OP, reality is, start at 50mg and consider titrating to 75 or even 100mg to make this worth it. Have quality cycle support. I like to get at least a gram of Tudca per day and 1.2 grams of NAC per day when I am on an oral cycle, doesn’t matter which compound.

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, the reality is he could run it at 150mg with a compromised immune system and still recover based on studies from AIDS patients being treated with it. It is good to know though, they didn’t note improvement or more muscle mass at 150mg vs 100mg but the 100mg was much better than placebo. 100mg also had much less liver stress.

OP, reality is, start at 50mg and consider titrating to 75 or even 100mg to make this worth it. Have quality cycle support. I like to get at least a gram of Tudca per day and 1.2 grams of NAC per day when I am on an oral cycle, doesn’t matter which compound.
And BBiceps, i found a number of people claiming decent gains with 25mg. I guess my thing is i dont want to look like a massive body builder so im sketchy about running 50mg (but im thinking ill bump it up to 50mg anyway).

Another thing, low and slow. I figure itll produce more concrete strength that will fade less.

I mainly care about strength gains, so everything i do is for more keepable strength

Last edited:
SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m currently running 25 mg anadrol with great result. Some people respond very well at low doses. Some don’t. Will I bump it up to 50mg in the final weeks? Perhaps…..
Tried to take to 75mg and appetite got wrecked but I kept getting stronger. I did not want to keep that pace though.

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Never used Anavar personally but adrol is my second favorite oral, I've run really dumb doses haha

I'd drop the var and save it for later if you don't have enough to run a cycle at least 8 weeks.

Up the drol to 50mg though, 25mg will yield results, but you'll be running it for at least 10 weeks if your going to low dose it... Honestly I'm a fan of long oral cycles, nothing under 8 weeks regardless of the compound

Also I never modify my training around a steroid cycle, unless your going to keep up that increased volume for a long time afterwards. Your going to have to keep doing what you did to gain that muscle in order to keep that muscle until it "matures". If you stick to your normal training volume it will be much easier to maintain... In my opinion & experience anyways OMMV
Youre saying id need to run it 10 weeks at 25mg to see the results that 50mg brings in only 4weeks?

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Just a side note, no one ever accidently got the look of a massive bodybuilder, when they weren't trying. Or got too jacked for their liking. No matter what they've taken. If you're going to compete in a weight class, then I get the caution of adding too much weight/muscle, but otherwise rest assured you won't get too jacked by mistake, even on anadrol.

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just a side note, no one ever accidently got the look of a massive bodybuilder, when they weren't trying. Or got too jacked for their liking. No matter what they've taken. If you're going to compete in a weight class, then I get the caution of adding too much weight/muscle, but otherwise rest assured you won't get too jacked by mistake, even on anadrol.
I hear you, im not afraid of getting too big before i know it. Ive tried to get big for so long idc any more lol. i have a weight class i compete in and theres people who look up to me and i dont want to steer them down the path of steroids for their health. If i didnt have those people id totally blast it at full 50 - 100mg.

Im tempted and i might end up bumping it anyway depending how im feeling.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I hear you, im not afraid of getting too big before i know it. Ive tried to get big for so long idc any more lol. i have a weight class i compete in and theres people who look up to me and i dont want to steer them down the path of steroids for their health. If i didnt have those people id totally blast it at full 50 - 100mg.

Im tempted and i might end up bumping it anyway depending how im feeling.
What sport?

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It day 5 and im up 7 lbs. strength is up slightly, and i feel like i can work out forever. Im not getting bloated, and i might be getting leaner. Im really excited about this run. I did a pretty intense chest/tri day yesterday and i feel like im already about 50% recovered

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would run the Anadrol at 50mg until I ran out, then the Var at 50mg until that was out to get a productive 8 weeks of oral boost. There are differences in the drugs of course, but not enough that you won’t still get the results you’re after in that scenario. Always take your full daily dose an hour preWO on heavy days for the acute neurological upregulation if you can tolerate training on them despite bp increases.

It’s mildly disturbing to me that you are blasting drugs already but asking questions about how to fundamentally structure your training based on your needs/goals/recoverability. That’s something you should already have down before cranking the dial up. Still, here we are.

I prefer 2 pressing days and 2 lower body days per week. Those days will utilize different primary lifts and probably focus on different methods as well. Back work should probably be done twice as well, either on the upper or lower based on preference, or some guys just have one back day with more work on the day they deadlift and the other lower day is more leg-focused. Like an overhead day, deadlift & back, bench day, & squat/legs.

But what you are training for will determine that a lot as well. Powerlifting is different than strongman, which is different than someone trying to establish an initial base of strength on some fundamental lifts. The first guy needs to squat bench and deadlift like it’s his job, the next will need to prioritize skill acquisition on whatever upcoming contest events are and also address general athleticism with things like GPP & foot work, while the third guy might just have arbitrarily decided he wants to pursue a 500lb Frontsquat and raise his max strict curl & barbell press out of the rack.

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would run the Anadrol at 50mg until I ran out, then the Var at 50mg until that was out to get a productive 8 weeks of oral boost. There are differences in the drugs of course, but not enough that you won’t still get the results you’re after in that scenario. Always take your full daily dose an hour preWO on heavy days for the acute neurological upregulation if you can tolerate training on them despite bp increases.

It’s mildly disturbing to me that you are blasting drugs already but asking questions about how to fundamentally structure your training based on your needs/goals/recoverability. That’s something you should already have down before cranking the dial up. Still, here we are.

I prefer 2 pressing days and 2 lower body days per week. Those days will utilize different primary lifts and probably focus on different methods as well. Back work should probably be done twice as well, either on the upper or lower based on preference, or some guys just have one back day with more work on the day they deadlift and the other lower day is more leg-focused. Like an overhead day, deadlift & back, bench day, & squat/legs.

But what you are training for will determine that a lot as well. Powerlifting is different than strongman, which is different than someone trying to establish an initial base of strength on some fundamental lifts. The first guy needs to squat bench and deadlift like it’s his job, the next will need to prioritize skill acquisition on whatever upcoming contest events are and also address general athleticism with things like GPP & foot work, while the third guy might just have arbitrarily decided he wants to pursue a 500lb Frontsquat and raise his max strict curl & barbell press out of the rack.
You arent wrong, this cycle should have been better planned out. I know i need to train a particulay way to reach my goals, my question is about recovery time. I dont want to leave gains behind because i didnt increase my training frequency

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You arent wrong, this cycle should have been better planned out. I know i need to train a particulay way to reach my goals, my question is about recovery time. I dont want to leave gains behind because i didnt increase my training frequency
Arm wrestling
Arm wrestling, from my VERY limited understanding, seems to be about table time, bicep, forearms, hand strength & grip, lats, pressing strength and of course obliques and a strong set of legs always help. Most great armwrestlers in the bigger weight classes are at least decent if not exceptional benchpressers (due to shorter arms, big arms, strength training).

But if you’re not pulling, you won’t get much better, so that has to be a training cornerstone.

Drugs that promote collagen synthesis and joint repair are maximum priority. So beyond some test, you’re looking at eq, primo, nandrolone, Anavar, GH & peptides (especially BPC and some TB500) as stuff you’d want to choose from to use often, based on what you get on well with. But you generally want to avoid things that give you sick pumps, as you will be fighting against them on the table.

I’ve heard some guys use Anadrol and Superdrol for the extra neurological horsepower at contest, but the pumps will be real - you’d be better off adding in mast prop near an event or some DHB to fill that role. Or at least going with injectable Sdrol over oral. Obviously you want a lot of choline like Alpha GPC stacked with those to keep up with the power draw.

You don’t need a lot of frequency on the barbell work - you will need a lot of frequency on the hand & tendon strengthening work, and prioritize diverse grip training and table time.

Brandon Allen has a pretty cool YouTube channel discussing a lot of what goes into his training.

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Arm wrestling, from my VERY limited understanding, seems to be about table time, bicep, forearms, hand strength & grip, lats, pressing strength and of course obliques and a strong set of legs always help. Most great armwrestlers in the bigger weight classes are at least decent if not exceptional benchpressers (due to shorter arms, big arms, strength training).

But if you’re not pulling, you won’t get much better, so that has to be a training cornerstone.

Drugs that promote collagen synthesis and joint repair are maximum priority. So beyond some test, you’re looking at eq, primo, nandrolone, Anavar, GH & peptides (especially BPC and some TB500) as stuff you’d want to choose from to use often, based on what you get on well with. But you generally want to avoid things that give you sick pumps, as you will be fighting against them on the table.

I’ve heard some guys use Anadrol and Superdrol for the extra neurological horsepower at contest, but the pumps will be real - you’d be better off adding in mast prop near an event or some DHB to fill that role. Or at least going with injectable Sdrol over oral. Obviously you want a lot of choline like Alpha GPC stacked with those to keep up with the power draw.

You don’t need a lot of frequency on the barbell work - you will need a lot of frequency on the hand & tendon strengthening work, and prioritize diverse grip training and table time.

Brandon Allen has a pretty cool YouTube channel discussing a lot of what goes into his training.
Thanks for the info. My clinic offered me tb-500 so maybe ill give that a try during pct.

Do you arm wrestle?

Ive been working out my wrist/hand/forearms with all kinds of odd workouts, its a lot of fun! I never realized how many weaknesses i had before arm wrestling. Ill be doing that 3x a week hitting different muscle groups each day. Ive heard pros saying to do it every day which i will if i feel recovered enough.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the info. My clinic offered me tb-500 so maybe ill give that a try during pct.

Do you arm wrestle?

Ive been working out my wrist/hand/forearms with all kinds of odd workouts, its a lot of fun! I never realized how many weaknesses i had before arm wrestling. Ill be doing that 3x a week hitting different muscle groups each day. Ive heard pros saying to do it every day which i will if i feel recovered enough.
Noooo lol I’m built horribly for it. Long arms, small hands, already had to have my left bicep reattached and pretty sure my right will blow too if I push it eventually (had a scare or two already). Not that that’s the end of the world, but it’s a cool $5k and a year setback to training I’m not excited for.

But I have enjoyed it any time I’ve watched it, and I think all the grip and arm work seems like it would get fun when you go to compete.

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Noooo lol I’m built horribly for it. Long arms, small hands, already had to have my left bicep reattached and pretty sure my right will blow too if I push it eventually (had a scare or two already). Not that that’s the end of the world, but it’s a cool $5k and a year setback to training I’m not excited for.

But I have enjoyed it any time I’ve watched it, and I think all the grip and arm work seems like it would get fun when you go to compete.
Its really fun. Theres tons of intricacies with hand positioning, grip, etc. its like a simple jiu jitsu that relies primarily on strength

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was gonna name drop Brandon Allen also lol. Helluva power lifter who started dabbling in arm wrestling. Fun and informative vids on YouTube and IG

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Weight is up 10lbs in 7 days. Strength hasnt really gone up yet. Im guessing tomorrow will be the day i see some strength increases. Pumps after working out are fantastic. No bloating unless i hit the carbs hard.

This anadrol stuff is nice. I feel fantastic. Perfect aggression level to where i can destroy the gym yet still be 100% composed. I wish i could stay on all the time.

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 8:

Bumped dose up to 30mg of anadrol. Will bump again soon.

Im 10lbs heavier than start. But im not really visibly bigger. It takes about 20lbs to notice a significant difference on my frame. This morning i woke up super lean, im hoping that becomes a trend.

Slightly stronger in some lifts. I was a little weaker in my preacher curls today, im guessing because of tendonitis flaring up.

Over all im feeling great. Motivated, lots of feel good aggression.

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I bumped the anadrol dose up again to 37.5mg (3/4 tab)

Im not sure if this is related but im in pain. I screwed up my lower back from walking and my shoulder is sore/painful from lifting my arm wrong. My elbow tendonitis is flaring up. All this and ive barely gained any strength (i mention strength to rule our pain from increased lifts). Started a bit of NPP and cissus for the joints.Does anadrol dry anybodies joints up? Or cause pain like this?

I missed my monday workout. I was pretty psyched for the workout but life happens. Ill go in today for a make up sesh.

Weight is still +10lbs. Ill post again today if im significantly stronger.

Feeling okay. Ive started getting some significant anxiety. Should i bump my usual ai dose up? If anaddol has estrogenic effects it might help anxiety to drop my E2.

Last edited:
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I bumped the anadrol dose up again to 37.5mg (3/4 tab)

Im not sure if this is related but im in pain. I screwed up my lower back from walking and my shoulder is sore/painful from lifting my arm wrong. My elbow tendonitis is flaring up. All this and ive barely gained any strength. Started a bit of NPP and cissus for the joints.Does anadrol dry anybodies joints up? Or cause pain like this?

I missed my monday workout. I was pretty psyched for the workout but life happens. Ill go in today for a make up sesh.

Weight is still +10lbs. Ill post again today if im significantly stronger.

Feeling okay. Ive started getting some significant anxiety. Should i bump my usual ai dose up? If anaddol has estrogenic effects it might help anxiety to drop my E2.
I’m going to address this objectively so you can see the facts presented from an outside perspective:

-It’s day 12. Idk how much strength you would expect in less than 2 weeks, but it’s steroids - not magic. You have gained 10lbs scale weight so you know they are legit & you are holding water.

-10lbs fast means bp is undoubtedly up. BP up means anxiety will be intensified.

-You just listed the acute causes of your pain. Adding less than a tab of Anadrol per day is not known for causing pain walking.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would make sure you are drinking plenty of water, if that’s not slacking then up your potassium intake. Veggies & fruits are always good sources (an orange is 400mg of potassium and some dietary vitamin C, & 4g fiber), but if you don’t want to eat more just add a glass each of pomegranate and carrot juice. I buy these at Sam’s affordably, and between the 2 cups it’s an extra 1,100mg of potassium daily & all the studied cardiovascular benefits of daily pomegranate juice.

Taking a little AI might not be a bad idea to knock a little water off. Telmisartan or another ARB would be a more direct solution but that’s harder to get for folks as it’s a bp medication.

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m going to address this objectively so you can see the facts presented from an outside perspective:

-It’s day 12. Idk how much strength you would expect in less than 2 weeks, but it’s steroids - not magic. You have gained 10lbs scale weight so you know they are legit & you are holding water.

-10lbs fast means bp is undoubtedly up. BP up means anxiety will be intensified.

-You just listed the acute causes of your pain. Adding less than a tab of Anadrol per day is not known for causing pain walking.
I dont expect strength yet, i was only mentioning that to rule out joint pain from increased weight. I dont expect to have gained much lbm by now either. Ill go clarify in my first post.

Maybe BP is the culprit for anxiety. Ill up my tadalafil and see if that helps.

Dietz1873

Dietz1873

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
4 weeks? 4 weeks on any oral is just going to bloat you, it's a waste.
I agree that most of the time this is true but I have to politely disagree somewhat. If someone has a great PCT or even considers using HCG and Clomid for 8 weeks with the first 4 of Superdrol or Anadrol with HCG and the last 4 being that PCT with HCG first week, you are going to gain lbm and keep some. A good amount on those compounds too in yes, even 4 weeks. Especially if you are new and respond well to AAS, good genes, that would be crazy.

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would make sure you are drinking plenty of water, if that’s not slacking then up your potassium intake. Veggies & fruits are always good sources (an orange is 400mg of potassium and some dietary vitamin C, & 4g fiber), but if you don’t want to eat more just add a glass each of pomegranate and carrot juice. I buy these at Sam’s affordably, and between the 2 cups it’s an extra 1,100mg of potassium daily & all the studied cardiovascular benefits of daily pomegranate juice.

Taking a little AI might not be a bad idea to knock a little water off. Telmisartan or another ARB would be a more direct solution but that’s harder to get for folks as it’s a bp medication.
I Ran a search on Google for potassium and anxiety. I never knew decreased levels of potassium could increase anxiety. Good stuff! Thank you

Dietz1873

Dietz1873

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I Ran a search on Google for potassium and anxiety. I never knew decreased levels of potassium could increase anxiety. Good stuff! Thank you
More than that bro, it can kill you very quickly if it’s too low. If a healthy person in every other regard became suddenly hypokalemic, they could die in hours or less. It’s a very, very important element in heart function. Crazy right?

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree that most of the time this is true but I have to politely disagree somewhat. If someone has a great PCT or even considers using HCG and Clomid for 8 weeks with the first 4 of Superdrol or Anadrol with HCG and the last 4 being that PCT with HCG first week, you are going to gain lbm and keep some. A good amount on those compounds too in yes, even 4 weeks. Especially if you are new and respond well to AAS, good genes, that would be crazy.
Ive been honestly considering something like this. Since im on trt i could blast anadrol every other month (assuming bloods are good). Never going to do it, but i feel like over a year you could gain more on short blasts (on trt) than on typical 12 weeks at a time because youd constantly be constantly sensitized.

But then you have the train of thought that says we need to stay on longer to produce keepable gains. And that’s definitely true for people who are not on TRT. But then youd think people would be doing month blasts all year if it worked

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive been honestly considering something like this. Since im on trt i could blast anadrol every other month (assuming bloods are good). Never going to do it, but i feel like over a year you could gain more on short blasts (on trt) than on typical 12 weeks at a time because youd constantly be constantly sensitized.

But then you have the train of thought that says we need to stay on longer to produce keepable gains. And that’s definitely true for people who are not on TRT. But then youd think people would be doing month blasts all year if it worked

Dietz1873

Dietz1873

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Have you ran Anadrol yet at all?

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
More than that bro, it can kill you very quickly if it’s too low. If a healthy person in every other regard became suddenly hypokalemic, they could die in hours or less. It’s a very, very important element in heart function. Crazy right?
Crazy as it comes

Dietz1873

Dietz1873

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Other than my current blast, no ive never ran it. Im on day 12
If I were you, I would do what I am doing right now. 75mg when I wake up 25mg when I go to bed. 100mg a day. But, you aren’t me so you may need less or more, you might be one of those guys that doesn’t respond well to something, but with adrol, you will. I like the idea of 6 weeks or so but really, your body and bloodwork if done, will tell you when it’s time if it should be sooner.

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If I were you, I would do what I am doing right now. 75mg when I wake up 25mg when I go to bed. 100mg a day. But, you aren’t me so you may need less or more, you might be one of those guys that doesn’t respond well to something, but with adrol, you will. I like the idea of 6 weeks or so but really, your body and bloodwork if done, will tell you when it’s time if it should be sooner.
Whats your typical response at that dose (feels, gains)? And is it significantly different than 50mg?

Funny you mention that, my clinic requires bloods after 6 weeks. Ill get them if i make it that long. i have enough for 8 total weeks so i could push till then

Dietz1873

Dietz1873

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Whats your typical response at that dose (feels, gains)? And is it significantly different than 50mg?

Funny you mention that, my clinic requires bloods after 6 weeks. Ill get them if i make it that long. i have enough for 8 total weeks so i could push till then
I wouldn’t push it past the 6 personally, you probably won’t want to either but if you are tolerating it very well, I could see it however with each steroid you get to a point in the cycle that plateaus it’s performance. I don’t know the scientific explanation, but I’ve experienced it first hand and have read some anecdotal evidence. So with this in mind, this is one of those cases that 6 weeks at 100mg would probably net you more gains than 8 at 50mg if you pushed it that far. I’m more familiar with turinabol, so the other guys seasoned with adrol can chime in, but I like 75mg pre workout 25 mg before bed, gonna run it maybe 5 weeks. My blood pressure 2 hours after 75mg administration was 116/68 with a 52bpm. I closely monitor these things because when I ditched my drug habit, I was diagnosed with ADHD along with many other things stress related but I take adderall now and I have to factor it in, however I seem to be blessed that the 40mg of adderall I take a day isn’t even really raising my HR let alone BP

FloridaMan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yeah if your a crazy responder and genetically elite maybe. But the sheer amount of guys running sdrol for 3 weeks and then everything disappears after a few months is staggering. Then everyone says oral cycles are pointless.

I always take into consideration that most steroid users are genetically inferior lol and we should do everything we can to maximize possible keepable gains... Our base line hormones are probably not able to support the rapid muscle gain, especially in one month.

Better to run the cycle a little lower dose for an extended period of time to pack on quality muscle and have the body get used to it and not a bunch of intramuscular water weight with a bit of muscle and fat and come off.

Dietz1873

Dietz1873

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah if your a crazy responder and genetically elite maybe. But the sheer amount of guys running sdrol for 3 weeks and then everything disappears after a few months is staggering. Then everyone says oral cycles are pointless.

I always take into consideration that most steroid users are genetically inferior lol and we should do everything we can to maximize possible keepable gains... Our base line hormones are probably not able to support the rapid muscle gain, especially in one month.

Better to run the cycle a little lower dose for an extended period of time to pack on quality muscle and have the body get used to it and not a bunch of intramuscular water weight with a bit of muscle and fat and come off.
I agree.