Cycle Support RYR Free?

Grant

Awards
  • Established
I cant find this in stock anywhere but on ebay, you guys still making it?

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
May I ask why you want RYR free version? In my eyes that is arguably the best component to Cycle Support.

Adams

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Thank you for the question yes we are still making it. Some stores are out and will get a new supply with the new run but that wont be for a while.

On the other hand I agree with DAdams and would never run a cycle with the RYR free version and I have access to all of them.

CROWLER

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you for the question yes we are still making it. Some stores are out and will get a new supply with the new run but that wont be for a while.

On the other hand I agree with DAdams and would never run a cycle with the RYR free version and I have access to all of them.

CROWLER
Long time to see Crowler... whats been going on? New AI things on the way? Inquiring minds want to know. :)

Adams

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Heyyyyyyyyyyy Great to 'see' you too!

Well we have a new look to the labels and bottles and a new product coming out by the name of Jacked UP! no details yet though ;)

Here are the new lables/bottles.

What do you think?

CROWLER

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks good man... I have always been a big proponent of AI. If you want to send some of that up coming Jacked UP my way, you feel free to do so.

Keep up the work Crowler, AI is definitely one of the top companies around here.

Adams

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Well we have a new look to the labels and bottles and a new product coming out by the name of Jacked UP! no details yet though ;)

Here are the new lables/bottles.

What do you think?

CROWLER
Very impressive indeed and even I learned something new today:thumbsup:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

CROWLER
Man, now I'm not the only one that knows about that...

SFRANGER

SFRANGER

Awards
Hmm..I'm also curious as to why you would want to forgoe the RYR? From everything I have read on it, and from personal experience it seems to be a very solid product for on cycle.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's said to be hepatotoxic despite it's very POSITIVE effects on cholesterol. While this might be true, it's either not very toxic or the other ingredients in Cycle Support work so well that many users have reported EXCELLENT results after having blood work done.

Canadians request the RYR Free version b/c ryr is banned in Cananda. The large pharma companies were trying to do the same thing here in the states. I believe there ended up being a really low limit put on the amount of monacolin (aka lovastatin!) that is to allowed to be present in ryr. I haven't checked up on this in a while, so I'm not 100% sure that this was the final outcome...but this is what was going on the last time I checked it out :)

SFRANGER

SFRANGER

Awards
Oh I'm sure big Pharma doesn't want some cheap shi* like RYR competing with their drug.

By the way, cycle support is awesome. Good job AI.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh I'm sure big Pharma doesn't want some cheap shi* like RYR competing with their drug.

Yeah some people are paranoid over the RYR stuff. I would take it with the RYR myself:thumbsup:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

At one point there was a company that had red yeast rice that contained about 10mg of the active statin per dose. Prescriptions for lovastatin are usually 20mg-40mg! Most companies only had about 4mg max in one serving though. I'm sure that the company that had the higher dose of monacolin (lovastatin) in their product was doing this on purpose to compete with the prescription drugs. It's companies like them that draw unnecessary attention and give valid reasons for things to be banned or regulated.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
I agree.. labels look good and I'll be picking some of this up for the first time... in a couple months

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's said to be hepatotoxic despite it's very POSITIVE effects on cholesterol. While this might be true, it's either not very toxic or the other ingredients in Cycle Support work so well that many users have reported EXCELLENT results after having blood work done.

Canadians request the RYR Free version b/c ryr is banned in Cananda. The large pharma companies were trying to do the same thing here in the states. I believe there ended up being a really low limit put on the amount of monacolin (aka lovastatin!) that is to allowed to be present in ryr. I haven't checked up on this in a while, so I'm not 100% sure that this was the final outcome...but this is what was going on the last time I checked it out :)
from what I understood, all RYR currently available has to be extracted in such a way as to remove the monacolin entirely.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Honestly, I've never seen the final verdict anywhere and I wasn't sure if it was monacolin K or all the monacolins that had to be removed. There are still benefits to RYR without monacolin K though. There were a few warning letters that went out and that was the last that I had heard. Those companies had as much, and in some caseses, more lovastatin than the lower dose prescriptions contain :eek:

I'm not surprised if what you say is correct though. From my understanding, the patent for Mevacor should have been lifted once it was found that lovastatin exists in nature. Of course all the FDA has to do to keep regulations on it is state that there are inherent risks associated with lovastatin and then they have a reason to regulate it. These idiots that were messing with their RYR and increasing the end amount of lovastatin over did it and gave the FDA the fire power they needed to make bans and restrictions b/c they have to save us from ourselves :frustrate

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
I've never been disappointed by an anabolic innovations product.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've never been disappointed by an anabolic innovations product.
Yep! STOKED! is my all-time favourite Anabolic Innovations' product. I even collect the new bottles! :thumbsup:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established