Cycle Support/Post Cycle Support enough for Havoc cycle?

Abaddon75

Abaddon75

Awards
Just wondering if Cycle Support and Post Cycle Support are enough for a Havoc cycle. I'm taking the usual vitamins, fish oils, and jazz at the same time.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Many including myself have done it with no problem. But I always recommend having a serm on hand in case any problems arise that you need immediate help with.

Abaddon75

Abaddon75

Awards
How soon would I know if I were having any problems?

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established
I was mainly speaking about gyno, which chances are you won't have any problem. But it is good to have just in case you are prone to it.

Abaddon75

Abaddon75

Awards
As of now, I'm running Havoc at 20/30/30/30. I might bump it up to 40 for my last week if all goes well.

So far I have some strength gains, no weight gain, lots of acne.

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established
As of now, I'm running Havoc at 20/30/30/30. I might bump it up to 40 for my last week if all goes well.

So far I have some strength gains, no weight gain, lots of acne.
To gain weight, you're gonna need to pack in the calories everyday!
Be careful upping the dose. 40mg/day screwed with my bp.

Logo

Awards
I used their Cycle and PST Support with good results. I'm finding SERMS now cheap enough that I'll use one on my next cycle just to be safe. Definitely up the calories if you're having issues gaining weight. Aside from very good strength gains, I felt Havoc really helped partition the calories in the right direction. My only complaint was that what fat I did gain was almost entirely visceral. I'll add in some NAC next time around.

Abaddon75

Abaddon75

Awards
I've been eating like a horse. I'm taking in around 360g of protein per day.

I started at around 200lbs and now I'm no more than 202lbs, after two and a half weeks.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
How soon would I know if I were having any problems?
You may not know if there was a problem at all that is why bloodwork is suggested. Many have run your pct with no problems but I would suggest a low dose SERM along with the PCS.

Abaddon75

Abaddon75

Awards
You may not know if there was a problem at all that is why bloodwork is suggested. Many have run your pct with no problems but I would suggest a low dose SERM along with the PCS.
Any particular kind I don't need a prescription for?

SELFofGOD

SELFofGOD

Awards
Ok I looked up NAC but now Im more confused ...

NAC is produced in living organisms from the amino acid cysteine. Thus, NAC is a natural sulfur-containing amino acid derivative found naturally in foods and is a powerful antioxidant.

Isnt epi/havoc a sulfur containing ph ?

:ugh:

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Many including myself have done it with no problem. But I always recommend having a serm on hand in case any problems arise that you need immediate help with.
I too used CS and PCS for a Havoc cycle and would do it again the same way. As was said above many people like to have a SERM on hand

As to the NAC yes you do want it. Cycle Support and Life Support already have NAC in it as do most support supplements.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok I looked up NAC but now Im more confused ...

NAC is produced in living organisms from the amino acid cysteine. Thus, NAC is a natural sulfur-containing amino acid derivative found naturally in foods and is a powerful antioxidant.

Isnt epi/havoc a sulfur containing ph ?

:ugh:
There have been reports of a sulfer smell.

dustin06MR

Awards
Just wondering if Cycle Support and Post Cycle Support are enough for a Havoc cycle. I'm taking the usual vitamins, fish oils, and jazz at the same time.
yes it will be enough. read my log to see. ive lost only 4 pounds so far after a month and a week roughly. i will say the PCT would probably go much faster with a SERM. it seemed drawn out to me, with low libido, and emotions at times, but i did dose up to 50mg too. BP was fine the whole time though

dustin06MR

Awards
i also want to add i went on a cut after my cycle too by the way