Cycle question. Need so help.

Calikid09

Awards
No my nipples aren't puffy I was being a hypocondriac. I looked at pictures before and after and they were the same. And the slight puffyness I had must have been from water because it's gone now.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
No my nipples aren't puffy I was being a hypocondriac. I looked at pictures before and after and they were the same. And the slight puffyness I had must have been from water because it's gone now.
That doesnt stray form the fact that you need to wait before running something else.

Calikid09

Awards
Okay I get that. I want my Bp around 115-120 before I start again anyways

srgraham69

Awards
  • Established
yeah ur receptors are considered "dirty" after a cycle, binding occurs here and ur receptors can start to build up a tolerance.. so giving a few months to let ur body get back to normal and ur receptors to clean up will allow u to be able to get the best results out of ur cycle instead of less to possible almost no results. Most protocols are to take the same amount of time off as cycle+pct time at minimum, so if u did 4 week cycle and 4 week pct, take atleast 8 weeks before starting up anything again.

Calikid09

Awards
Makes sense. So if I did 25 days on I'll do 25 days off. Then an extra 25?

Carolinapumps

Awards
Glad I went to the second page before I sent you a message saying sorry you were getting clowned. Calling people *******s who are telling you not to kill your liver and ruin you natural hormone balance.....c'mon son. You don't want to mess with illegal internet chemicals huh? Your chances of finding one police officer who gives a **** about clomid or nolva are about the same as your chances of escaping this cycle without ****ting your liver into a bed pan are about the same.
If you have a change of heart and attitude, may consider posting again.

Calikid09

Awards
But did you read te part where EVERYBODY WHO WAS TALKING **** WAS WRONG?! Yeah my liver is COMPLETELY healthy!! Natural hormones are CONPLETElY normal!!!

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
i would really like to see a picture of this blood work print out. if you took 45 mg of SD for 25 days straight and are sitting here telling us that your natural test levels are normal, then you didnt take SD. also, if you are about to start another cycle immediately you are SUPER DUMB!!! JESUS TAP DANCING CHRIST. you could not be more stupid about taking a prohormone.

Calikid09

Awards
Don't have pics. But she read them and showed them to me. Why would I lie? And I have a theory.

Maybe because I'm still fairly young, my body recovers better. Because I've noticed that a lot of older people take phs and get shut down more. That's probably because they have lower t levels to begin with. Just a theory and it makes sense to me...

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
i would really like to see a picture of this blood work print out. if you took 45 mg of SD for 25 days straight and are sitting here telling us that your natural test levels are normal, then you didnt take SD. also, if you are about to start another cycle immediately you are SUPER DUMB!!! JESUS TAP DANCING CHRIST. you could not be more stupid about taking a prohormone.
Hes a lost cause.

Calikid09

Awards
Yeah I'm a lost cause that's why I'm completely healthy still.

Get the he'll over yourselves guys.
You guys just prove a point that almost everyone online are just a holes.

This place is no different then bb.com

you guys all try and act high and mighty.
Almost everybody on here is a juice head,
that probably explains it. I will never stick a needle in my ass.

So I have a question,
if phs are so toxic and nasty and bad for you, an give you horrible side effects.

Why did I have none?
Why did my acne actually get better while I was on cycle? And now that I'm taking the novedex xt, a test booster, my acnes is getting worse?

It seems to me like you guys hype this **** up waaaaay too much. Every single person I have seen , not read online, but actually seen in person. I jar seen people run 150 mg tren and 15 mg of sd a day for a month, and do an OTC pct just like mine, and be completely fine? No boobs no horrible acne, not one negative side effect.

Same with the **** I took. I know guys that didn't even pct AT ALL after a cycle like mine. And be completely fine. I have not personally seen one person get ducked up from and ph they have taken.
And where I'm at, almost everybody took tren, 16 17 18 year old kids taking tren and vein completely fine.

I just fine it funny that you guys all say, oh have fun with boobs, I hope you like your liver in a bed pan. But I'm still a okay perfectly healthy.

Riddle me that anybody.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established

So I have a question,
if phs are so toxic and nasty and bad for you, an give you horrible side effects.

Why did I have none?
Why did my acne actually get better while I was on cycle? And now that I'm taking the novedex xt, a test booster, my acnes is getting worse?

It seems to me like you guys hype this **** up waaaaay too much. Every single person I have seen , not read online, but actually seen in person. I jar seen people run 150 mg tren and 15 mg of sd a day for a month, and do an OTC pct just like mine, and be completely fine? No boobs no horrible acne, not one negative side effect.

Same with the **** I took. I know guys that didn't even pct AT ALL after a cycle like mine. And be completely fine. I have not personally seen one person get ducked up from and ph they have taken.
And where I'm at, almost everybody took tren, 16 17 18 year old kids taking tren and vein completely fine.

I just fine it funny that you guys all say, oh have fun with boobs, I hope you like your liver in a bed pan. But I'm still a okay perfectly healthy.

Riddle me that anybody.
They dont usually happen over night. Keep poppin pills incorrectly and down the road you WILL be sorry. Your calling us juice heads and say "we stick needles" to degrade us? You just took a flat out oral steroid and a strong one at that.

:damnit: Believe it or not we ARE trying to help you. Its stubborn little punks like you that ruin this form. We don't need clowns like you on here. As for your health problems. Either listen to what we have to say or GET OFF THIS FORUM!!!!!!!!!

jfgordon1

Awards
too each their own. ::shrugg::

I just don't get if you're going to do something, why not do it right? Hooray.. you survived... just hope it doesn't catch up with ya.

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established

So I have a question,

Why did I have none?

Riddle me that anybody.
Everyone is different but just because you didn't have sides like gyno from running a weak PCT or no PCT does not mean that the next time you will not have issues with it. Why would you not take every precaution if you can??? It just seems dumb to me not to.

If you don't want advice then don't ask for any. plain and simple.

Calikid09

Awards
I do take precautions.
But Im fine. No libido loss, my libido is insane still.

My body didn't change other thN than gains I made.
Oh sorry an slightly high Bp but it's still in the normal range.

I'm sick of everyone talking ****.
Only one person on here actually helped me.
Nyoung actually helped me out.
He might have been rude at first, but in the end he still helped unlike everybody else.

Calikid09

Awards
I'm still doing my pct and I've noticed that every morning, I wake up with a sharp pain in the middle of my back right on the middle between both shoulder blades. I didn't take and of the pills for a night and I woke up in the morning and there was no cramp. So it's definately the stuff I'm taking. But does anybody have and explanation? And I also wake up reallly early, well, earlier than I normally would haha

Calikid09

Awards
1-3-C 150 mg before bed

ATD 50 mg before bed

and tribuloid 1000 mg trib, 500mg pre workout and 500 before lunch.