Cycle Query

CobbledPath

Awards
Hi there

I am planning a future cycle and would really like some feedback and ideas from PP reps (expecially Matt).
My stats are 33 years old, 5"10 and 84kg and have been training for about 5 years now. My previous cycles have included H-Drol, P-Mag, Phera and AM V2.
I am looking to do a total recomp and using Layne Norton's PHAT training during and after this cycle. My goals are to reduce fat, and increase strength. So my macros at most will be 500cal in surplus per day, I am not looking to bulk up.

I was thinking of running the following:

AMv2 @ 6 caps per day for 8 weeks (I have 2 bottles)
H-Drol for the first 6 weeks 50/50/75/75/75/75
AndroEnhance for the last 4 weeks of the 8 week run.

PCT would include Nolva, DAA, Diesel test hardcore and an AI from week 3 and creatine mono.

Will AM help in the stack listed above for the intent of a recomp? I did think about Androhard, but am concerned with the androgenic sides.
Or would ALv3 be a better option?

Thanks for your time, any thoughts or suggestions would appreciated.

Cheers.

CobbledPath

Awards
Sorry I didn't list them, but I will be running cycle supports - CEL Cycle Assist, PP Toco 8, Himalaya L52, Fish Oil etc.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You could really go with either. I would expect a bit more size from mass, a bit better leaning from Lean. It would depend on which is more preferable to you this recomp. The Mass is nice because it contains androhard at half dosage, so you don't have to worry about the hair like you would with a full dose of hard.

You could also consider adding 1 bottle of hard to two of leans o that you run lean at full dose and hard at half.

CobbledPath

Awards
Hey NTS thanks for the response.. Would grabbing another bottle of AndroEnhance and running it for the whole 8 weeks along side AM help with the leaning out? Or is AL a better option?

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hey NTS thanks for the response.. Would grabbing another bottle of AndroEnhance and running it for the whole 8 weeks along side AM help with the leaning out? Or is AL a better option?
Yes you could do that. I would stick with enhance if you have one already.