Length: 20 weeks (maybe longer)

Weeks 1-20:
- Test E at 600 per week
- MK-677 at 25mgs ED
- Cardarine at 20mgs ED
-Arimidex .5mgs 1-2x per week as needed

Weeks 1-7:
- Tbol at 60mgs ED
- LGD at 10/15mgs ED (trying to get the dbol effect)

Weeks 14-20:
- Winstrol at 50mgs ED
- Ostarine at 10mgs ED (to help with joints)

Stats:
-26/Male
-6'4"
-235lbs
-16-17% BF
-Been cycling for 5 years

Supplements:
-Fish oil, COQ10, TUDCA, Liv 52, NAC, Tumeric, Multi-vitamin, BCAA, protein powder, Apple Cider Vinager, CLA, Joint supplement, milk thistle, green foods drink, ALCAR, L-Carnatine, probiotics, maybe a few other healthy items. (Pre workout will be generic brands and some DMAA

Post cycle:
What would you recomend?

Please let me know your thoughts, I'm looking forward to them

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Drop the liv52. You test dose is good. I'd work out a small dose of Adex and take it daily to keep estrogen stable. I hate tbol but people like it.

Have you ran mk-677 before?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Btw you have little to nothing for blood pressure and cardiovascular support.

1. Terminalia Arjuna also good for liver.

2. L-Theanine

3. Potassium nitrate (I force makes a cheap one, real good for blood pressure)

4. Heart help for cholesterol.. I do this in pct for 8 weeks. Winni trashes lipid profiles so I'd get something like this or a statin to help out.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For cycling for 5 years.. It's good to see you are not running super high doses. Props to you bro

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Pct I would recommend Nova pharma grade 40/40/20/20. Possibly add in mk 677 or igf 1 or ghrp 2

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
By the way 25 mg of mk 677 is a lot I went up to 20 and had bloat went back down to 10 mg sleep is great

Bigwyatt

Awards
  • Established
Wow thanks for the responses and info guys! I'll change the adex to about daily. I've ran the MK-677 in the past, but not sure if it was legit or bunk.

Questions:
1) why drop the liv 52?
2) I have a cool doc who gave me prescription blood presaure/diuretic medication daily and a weak statin to take 20mgs 3x a weak if needed. Do you recommend I take those or stick to natural products? I'll be getting blood work done about every month or so.
3) tell me why you like dbol better? I'm still having trouble deciding which to get! Lol I just can't afford to get a crazy bloat because of my career field.

Thank you,

Bigwyatt

Awards
  • Established
Also, wouldn't the cardarine help with cholesterol?

And I have adex, tamox and nolva stocked up from previous cycles.

Bigwyatt

Awards
  • Established
I know, just meant I have a bottle of each. Figured I'd just put both names.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow thanks for the responses and info guys! I'll change the adex to about daily. I've ran the MK-677 in the past, but not sure if it was legit or bunk.

Questions:
1) why drop the liv 52?
2) I have a cool doc who gave me prescription blood presaure/diuretic medication daily and a weak statin to take 20mgs 3x a weak if needed. Do you recommend I take those or stick to natural products? I'll be getting blood work done about every month or so.
3) tell me why you like dbol better? I'm still having trouble deciding which to get! Lol I just can't afford to get a crazy bloat because of my career field.

Thank you,
What is your blood pressure med you are taking? I avoid a diuretic, most likely it is an Ace/hctz combo.. which I would not use. Hctz diuretics are not the best if not clinically needed. Control your fluid retention via diet, not diuretics. I would suggest a statin either.. they are pretty hard on the liver as I learned very fast even at low doses.

linuxjon

Awards
Just my $0.02, but so far in week five of my Osta cycle (26mg), I notice no joint benefits.

Entirely possible it works for others. But I wouldn't waste the cash on Osta just for this purpose, based on my experience.

Bigwyatt

Awards
  • Established
Good guess.. its a ace/hctz combo. I'm having my blood work redone from a month ago because my liver enzymes were very high for not being on anything. Ast was 73 and Alt was 120. Been taking the tudca and liv 52 for the past month (along with NAC, milk thistle, Tumeric). Obvi if my liver hasn't improved I won't be starting the cycle.