Cycle layout guidance

RusTLad

Awards
As the title suggests, I'm looking for a little help with laying out my next cycle.

I'm planning on running a cycle of Epistane & Trest (transdermal & oral). I've ran both compounds previously but have never ran them together.

Ideally I'm looking for some input on the appropriate dosages and cycle duration. On cycle I'll be using Aromasin as necessary, I've got some Letro on hand just in case but I'd prefer not to use it if avoidable. PCT is the usual Nolva & Clomid Combo. Cycle goal is a lean-ish bulk.

If it's useful, I'll drop some additional info below.
Weight: 185 lbs (recently cut from 220 lbs)
BF: 13% according to a Dexa scan
Training: 6 years consistently (permanent bulk from 155 lbs at age 19 to 220 lbs by 26)
Cycle history: 3 Sarms only cycles, Trest only cycle, Superdrol & Trest, Epistane & Dermacrine.

Thanks in advance 

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It's a great combo. I don't know how you responded to anything but a good starting point would be 30mg epistane, 50-75mg td trest and 50mg oral trest pre workout. That's how I would start the cycle and maybe bump up to 40/100/50

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
As the title suggests, I'm looking for a little help with laying out my next cycle.

I'm planning on running a cycle of Epistane & Trest (transdermal & oral). I've ran both compounds previously but have never ran them together.

Ideally I'm looking for some input on the appropriate dosages and cycle duration. On cycle I'll be using Aromasin as necessary, I've got some Letro on hand just in case but I'd prefer not to use it if avoidable. PCT is the usual Nolva & Clomid Combo. Cycle goal is a lean-ish bulk.

Training: 6 years consistently (permanent bulk from 155 lbs at age 19 to 220 lbs by 26)
Cycle history: 3 Sarms only cycles, Trest only cycle, Superdrol & Trest, Epistane & Dermacrine.

Thanks in advance 
Brother, I don't want to derail, but how was your SD/Trest cycle? Did you log it?
Thanks

RusTLad

Awards
It's a great combo. I don't know how you responded to anything but a good starting point would be 30mg epistane, 50-75mg td trest and 50mg oral trest pre workout. That's how I would start the cycle and maybe bump up to 40/100/50
Thanks for the input man, previously ran Epistane starting at 15mg but felt that was too low. Definitely think 30mg would be a better starting point.

RusTLad

Awards
Brother, I don't want to derail, but how was your SD/Trest cycle? Did you log it?
Thanks
Feel free to derail, I'm always game for a side conversation. The SD/Trest cycle was a great cycle in terms of gains, I added a lot of weight (a mixture of muscle, glycogen & water) as well as a good amount of strength. On the downside though I did struggle to dial in my estrogen towards the start of the cycle. I also found the SD pretty harsh on my liver, ended up dropping it after 4 weeks despite the results it yields. Sadly I didn't log it.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Trest and epistane was my last cycle and I’d agree with this completely. Personally I was good at 50/100/25-50 pwo but Smont has it spot on imo

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Feel free to derail, I'm always game for a side conversation. The SD/Trest cycle was a great cycle in terms of gains, I added a lot of weight (a mixture of muscle, glycogen & water) as well as a good amount of strength. On the downside though I did struggle to dial in my estrogen towards the start of the cycle. I also found the SD pretty harsh on my liver, ended up dropping it after 4 weeks despite the results it yields. Sadly I didn't log it.
Thanks man. Yeah, SD is very harsh on its own, but i could see the value of trying Trest with it to try and help combat lethargy.

RusTLad

Awards
Trest and epistane was my last cycle and I’d agree with this completely. Personally I was good at 50/100/25-50 pwo but Smont has it spot on imo
Thanks man. Would you recommend using the Oral Trest in a single dose pre-workout?

RusTLad

Awards
Thanks man. Yeah, SD is very harsh on its own, but i could see the value of trying Trest with it to try and help combat lethargy.
That was my thinking, using Trest to combat lethargy. I just couldn't put up with the toxicity of the SD.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That was my thinking, using Trest to combat lethargy. I just couldn't put up with the toxicity of the SD.
Well, you ran it 4 weeks...that's about all anyone ever does with SD anyway.
Thanks brother!

edsd

Awards

Thanks in advance 
Sorry just saw your post above!

RusTLad

Awards
Anyone got any thoughts on cycle duration? Previously I've kept oral cycles limited to 6 weeks max. I've got enough Trest for 10-12 weeks and enough Epistane for 6-8 weeks but I thought about limiting the whole cycle to 8 weeks with Epistane for weeks 2-8 only.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Anyone got any thoughts on cycle duration? Previously I've kept oral cycles limited to 6 weeks max. I've got enough Trest for 10-12 weeks and enough Epistane for 6-8 weeks but I thought about limiting the whole cycle to 8 weeks with Epistane for weeks 2-8 only.
I ended up running the td trest for just less than 10 weeks and it shut me down very hard bro. If I ever ran it again I’d be 8 weeks or less for sure (or I’d run a serm and/or hcg with it).

RusTLad

Awards
I ended up running the td trest for just less than 10 weeks and it shut me down very hard bro. If I ever ran it again I’d be 8 weeks or less for sure (or I’d run a serm and/or hcg with it).
Thanks for the input, I think I'll run 8 weeks but will reassess during the cycle. I'm going into this expecting to run into total shut down by the cycle. Running a serm on cycle could be an option but it's something I'd have to read up on.