Cycle Input Needed

LikeMike

Awards
So, heres the story. I started andromass v3 about 5 weeks ago and after reading reviews and seeing no difference after two weeks (I know this compound takes more time to work and this is not an attempt to knock PP products, i have had amazing experiances with many of there other products) I decided since this is my first real cycle that i wanted to switch to something tried and true so I started hdrol on feb. 11th. I did 50/50/75/75. So here is where my question starts. I was planning to just go ahead with 6 weeks of the hdrol but on tuesday i started having some issues along my urinary tract. I intially was worried that i was having issues with my prostate because of the hdrol but i have not had any issues urinating or dribbling or anything like that. My doctor seems to think its some kind of bacteria and he prescribed me the antibiotic Cipro. So now im left with the question. Should i stop the hdrol cycle and go into pct? or continue the hdrol for the remaining two weeks while taking the antibiotic. I know that antibiotics have the abiltiy to effect the liver as well. I didnt know if tudca or anything might help. The gains were just getting good and i just started to feel "on" But none of that is worth my overall health and well-being. So, What would you do?

Stevensavage

Awards
I'd stop. your health is more important than a couple pounds

MuscleMD

MuscleMD

Awards
I would be more concerned why your getting s urinary tract infection in the first place. Young healthy males should not get UTI's without a reason. Steroids do lower your immunity but not sure if that would explain it. Any chance you could have an STD?

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
Yea I'd def stop, like steven said, your health is more important then the extra couple pounds you'll gain

LikeMike

Awards
I would be more concerned why your getting s urinary tract infection in the first place. Young healthy males should not get UTI's without a reason. Steroids do lower your immunity but not sure if that would explain it. Any chance you could have an STD?
The doctor had me in and out so fast that i didnt even know what happened. I took bloodwork and also gave them a sample of my urine. He said it was probably something bacterial and said something about a "hyperseal" which i have no idea what that is and i cant find out much info on it. I would hope that it isnt an STD because i've been in a relationship for 3 years and have never cheated so that would be like another kick to the groin. Anyhow, he gave me the cipro and said if its not better in 5 days to come back and regardless i have to go back in 10 days to do a follow up. On a side note, i have heard that Clomid is somewhat toxic as well. Does anyone have any input on that? I dont really feel very shut down but i am going to follow a clomid dosing protocol of 50/25/25/25. That was the plan anyways. Thanks for your feedback guys.

Yup619

Awards
The doctor had me in and out so fast that i didnt even know what happened. I took bloodwork and also gave them a sample of my urine. He said it was probably something bacterial and said something about a "hyperseal" which i have no idea what that is and i cant find out much info on it. I would hope that it isnt an STD because i've been in a relationship for 3 years and have never cheated so that would be like another kick to the groin. Anyhow, he gave me the cipro and said if its not better in 5 days to come back and regardless i have to go back in 10 days to do a follow up. On a side note, i have heard that Clomid is somewhat toxic as well. Does anyone have any input on that? I dont really feel very shut down but i am going to follow a clomid dosing protocol of 50/25/25/25. That was the plan anyways. Thanks for your feedback guys.
No way to tell how shut down you are until you come off/bloods. I'd go 50/50/25/25 to be safe but thats me. You got all the other pct stuff lined up too im guessing?

Husker89

Banned
Awards
if im reading this right u want to go for another 2 weeks? I dont see a problem with it man u will be fine. Take liver supps and NO longer than 2-3 weeks
So, heres the story. I started andromass v3 about 5 weeks ago and after reading reviews and seeing no difference after two weeks (I know this compound takes more time to work and this is not an attempt to knock PP products, i have had amazing experiances with many of there other products) I decided since this is my first real cycle that i wanted to switch to something tried and true so I started hdrol on feb. 11th. I did 50/50/75/75. So here is where my question starts. I was planning to just go ahead with 6 weeks of the hdrol but on tuesday i started having some issues along my urinary tract. I intially was worried that i was having issues with my prostate because of the hdrol but i have not had any issues urinating or dribbling or anything like that. My doctor seems to think its some kind of bacteria and he prescribed me the antibiotic Cipro. So now im left with the question. Should i stop the hdrol cycle and go into pct? or continue the hdrol for the remaining two weeks while taking the antibiotic. I know that antibiotics have the abiltiy to effect the liver as well. I didnt know if tudca or anything might help. The gains were just getting good and i just started to feel "on" But none of that is worth my overall health and well-being. So, What would you do?

LikeMike

Awards
No way to tell how shut down you are until you come off/bloods. I'd go 50/50/25/25 to be safe but thats me. You got all the other pct stuff lined up too im guessing?
Yes, all pct supplies were ready before cycle was started.

LikeMike

Awards
if im reading this right u want to go for another 2 weeks? I dont see a problem with it man u will be fine. Take liver supps and NO longer than 2-3 weeks
Yes, that's what I was wanting feedback on. Every part of me wants to continue the cycle because it was just starting to get good but I think I'm going to play it safe and start clomid tonight. I stopped the hdrol yesterday.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
with orals wait 5 days AND then take clomid trust me man u willl start to lose strength around day 6-9. also get DAA for 20 bucks at nutraplanet best investment ever, good luck bud keep us posted
Yes, that's what I was wanting feedback on. Every part of me wants to continue the cycle because it was just starting to get good but I think I'm going to play it safe and start clomid tonight. I stopped the hdrol yesterday.