Cycle Critique/Dermatrest Experince????

DonutGains

Awards
Im running a Havoc/ Dermatrest cycle that looks like this, looking for stength/recomp:

Wk1 Havoc 20/ Trest 25
Wk2 Havoc 20/ Trest 50
Wk3 Havoc 30/ Trest 50
Wk4 Havoc 30/ Trest 50
Wk5 Havoc 30
Wk6 Havoc 30

On-Cycle Armicare Pro
Post Cycle Nolva and Exemestane(if needed)

Ive had past success with havoc, never ran dermatrest.
Also, I train in the morning around 8am before work. Does anyone know how long it takes dermatrest to fully absorb. It says 1 mL preworkout which is fine I can apply it at 7:00am but I would be showering like 3 hrs after because I leave for work. Then I guess I would apply the other 1mL at night. Input and Suggestions welcomed please

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
3 hours later would probably be the earliest I rinse off. I wouldn't apply the second 1ml too late at night as it can keep you up. Also add in some tudca as they're both methylated (500mg to a gram daily). Other than that it looks good. Any reason why your doing trest only 4 weeks?

https://www.strongsupplementshop.com/tudca-by-olympus-labs

DonutGains

Awards
Thanks for input. Figured because they're both methylated id cut the Trest short to reduce sides. You think it would be ok to run the trest the whole 6 weeks?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dermatrest should minimaly impact liver. At least, less than a "normal" oral methyl. Id run it at least 6 weeks. Showering 3hrs later will not impact absorption.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Im running a Havoc/ Dermatrest cycle that looks like this, looking for stength/recomp:

Wk1 Havoc 20/ Trest 25
Wk2 Havoc 20/ Trest 50
Wk3 Havoc 30/ Trest 50
Wk4 Havoc 30/ Trest 50
Wk5 Havoc 30
Wk6 Havoc 30

On-Cycle Armicare Pro
Post Cycle Nolva and Exemestane(if needed)

Ive had past success with havoc, never ran dermatrest.
Also, I train in the morning around 8am before work. Does anyone know how long it takes dermatrest to fully absorb. It says 1 mL preworkout which is fine I can apply it at 7:00am but I would be showering like 3 hrs after because I leave for work. Then I guess I would apply the other 1mL at night. Input and Suggestions welcomed please
You don't have to take it pre workout, you can go to the gym work out shower and put it on then

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Also start trest at 50 and if you do only go 4 weeks which I highly suggest 6, do the last 4 not the first 4

Gridles

Awards
  • Established
Dermatrest is a great bulker for me will be running again soon. I started signs of gyno last cycle of Dermatr3st, so this time I will be using exmestane and inhibit P while on cycle.

DonutGains

Awards
Im going to run it the 6 weeks at 50. Does it have a long enough half-life to do one 50mg dose a day, it would be a lot more convenient that way since thats one whole pump, as opposed to 25mg split in the day?

Gridles

Awards
  • Established
Not sure on half life, I did 1 pump (50 mg) every morning and was good to go.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Definintely add tudca with two methyls. CEL tudca is cheap and effective.

You also will want an AI for on cycle as trest can get nasty quick in the estro dept. At the minimum, an otc like inhibit e, but i would never say that alone is enough if something goes awry.

DonutGains

Awards
have exemestane on hand, when do you suggest throwing it in the mix was waiting to see how i felt after a week or 2

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
That's probably an ok plan. Just don't wait til things get bad

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Some guys will say Im splitting hairs, but I think the following is good practice especially when dosing a "small" amount of TD:

either 50/50 mix the product with hand sanitiser (in a tupperware container, draw doses with an oral syringe)

Or

Add a splodge of handsanitiser gel to the dose of product in your hand when applying.

The idea here is to increase area of coverage, and to do that easily we are increasing volume of application (but not necessarily increasing dose quantity). Greater coverage area will tend to get greater absorption, which is already pretty crap with TDs.

Best areas to apply: clavicle, traps, shoulders, upper pecs, bis.

Cmurder

Awards
I am currently on a cycle now. Everyone's body is different but using my experience I experienced gyno early on within a couple weeks. Used letro/prami to fight it off but made me feel terrible. I would recommend either using Dark Carnival by Vicious Labs (EpiAndro). I feel good on it and also look leaner on it as it dried you out. I started with 50mg. If you can get a 3ml syringe as the pump gets crappy after some use. I would also try to run the trest longer so you get the full effect of it.