Cycle advice needed as well as support pre, during, and post.

Warrior

Awards
About to start a PH cycle (been out of the scene for a few years), have the following to work with:

Norandrodiol Select 300 (19-Nor-4-Androstenediol)

Methyl 1-Test Legal Gear

Oxabol 4-HydroxyNandrolone Undecanoate (4,17beta-Dihydroxyestr-4-en-3-one undecanoate)

I also have:

Rebound Reloaded
Milk Thistle
Ralista (Raloxifene)
Saw Palmetto
Tamoxifen

In the past I had gyno a full year after I stopped cycling, so I want to take precautions if possible.

I want to know what is suggested I take and with what supplement support during and after my cycle.

As far as supplements I plan on taking easter-C, whey, creatine, multivitamins, flax seed oil, and some form of NOX.... is there anything else worth taking?

I used to also take HMB and CLA....but recent studies I read say that they are a waste of money.

Right now I am just trying to gain my size and strength back....not really concerned with getting ripped yet....but of course I don't want to become some bloated juice-head either.

Thanks for the help.

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
I want to know what is suggested I take and with what supplement support during and after my cycle.
Anabolic Innovations- Post Cycle Support,Cycle Support

Warrior

Awards
Thanks for the reply. Would this be all that I need or would I add this to what I have listed above?

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
Add these in with the other stuff u'll be taking