Cycle accidently forced to have no pct help me out!

Nolimits22

Awards
Hi everyone. Long story short i did my first ph cycle ever months ago of epistrong. I got arrested and a whole bunch of stuff happened on my last week of the cycle and i had no pct. my side effects while on the stuff was really bad. Complete loss of libido, EXTREME aggression, extreme depression and my left nipple got ever so slightly puffy and sticks slighlty upward compared to the other one.

(About 3 weeks to a full month AFTER i ended the epistrong i was on reversitol v2 probably for like 3 weeks but i have no idea if that a that did anything)

Anyway its been about 2 months now after all that stuff and my libido is back but i have some other stuff going on that im worried about :

-Igained lots of bodyfat around my mid section and ass! (I heard this is due to high estrogen levels from rebound!)

-I lost my muscle tone ness, im assuming its because of the increase of bodyfat but my muscles feel like jello now, they used to be hard and stiff!

-My left nipple is still a little bit puffy. Nothing noticeable to someone looking at me but i see it when i look down at my chest. No hard bumps in or around it though.

-My balls are big now and work just fine but they used to be slightly bigger before this whole mess.

In the gym im not seeing crazy results anymore. Seems like my strength is going up but my body looks the same. This is all personal speculation of course but to me thats how it seems.

I am going to try and get blood work done to make sure everything is back to how its supposed to be but from what i conclude from my research, it seems like im going through estrogen rebound. Is this a faze that will go away? Should i hop back on the reversitol v2 or get on some other kind of product?
Should i just wait it off and keep on working out and eventually it will go back to normal?

Give me your critique and advice here guys please!

Rolo87

Rolo87

Awards
U should definitely get some blood done and go from their..also a serm would of been a good thing to use instead of a otc pct.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2 while texting and driving.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
U should definitely get some blood done and go from their..also a serm would of been a good thing to use instead of a otc pct.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2 while texting and driving.
First off, get some bloodwork done asap....only way to really know what's going on.

Serm would be good choice directly after cycle depending on the compound you've used....

Taking a serm this long after the cycle may work counter productive, because your body has been trying to recover on it's own...bloodwork will tell what needs to be done here how far you're on the road to recovery.

If your stats come back fine, you can always use an otc pct in a combo with a DAA product.
Something like our PCT revolution combined with Pure test, both by finaflex.

Keep us posted bro

Nolimits22

Awards
First off, get some bloodwork done asap....only way to really know what's going on.

Serm would be good choice directly after cycle depending on the compound you've used....

Taking a serm this long after the cycle may work counter productive, because your body has been trying to recover on it's own...bloodwork will tell what needs to be done here how far you're on the road to recovery.

If your stats come back fine, you can always use an otc pct in a combo with a DAA product.
Something like our PCT revolution combined with Pure test, both by finaflex.

Keep us posted bro

image-3202528169.jpg

This is my current "bitch tit" dilemma unfortunately ... Any advice for me even tho its pre-bloodtest? What do people usually do about this? I do research on this stuff but as we all know every single person in the world has something different to say about it

Nolimits22

Awards
image-1122743478.jpg

I feel a slight "tingling" sensation every once in a while when I'm laying down for bed and relaxing and stuff in both sides of my chest and it usually runs down the side of my waist also.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Get Blood work, get a SERM run SERM get more blood work. I don't see much if any gyno in that pic I guess maybe you have it..Is there a lump? You have high bf% and little muscle at 6'2 200lbs you should be shredded think 6% bf.. I would look at clomid myself 25mg a week for like 6 weeks just to boost the T levels back up. Taper off SERM into an AI and then taper down the AI its a bit late for pct but hell you might as well try one since you never ran one. And no reversitol v2 is not a good enough pct..

Nolimits22

Awards
Get Blood work, get a SERM run SERM get more blood work. I don't see much if any gyno in that pic I guess maybe you have it..Is there a lump? You have high bf% and little muscle at 6'2 200lbs you should be shredded think 6% bf.. I would look at clomid myself 25mg a week for like 6 weeks just to boost the T levels back up. Taper off SERM into an AI and then taper down the AI its a bit late for pct but hell you might as well try one since you never ran one. And no reversitol v2 is not a good enough pct..

Yeah my right one is a little puffy on the side toward my arm. Nothing too serious i guess, maybe im just bugging out and im just fat now lol. Right before the cycle i was 185lbs and 8% bf. looked and felt the best of my life. This prohormone+no pct really messed me up, ill never do that stuff again. unless of course i make sure im 100% back to normal and i actully buy everything i need first. To anyone reading this without experience and thinking about their first cycle take my word and get everything first. Its a really bad scare when you see your body ****ting out on you and theres nothing you can do about it and you see the consequenses of what you could have prevented do to a lack of not having the stuff on hand. Im actually worse looking and weaker now from before i started the cycle and gained alot of weight that seems to not want to come off...

Nolimits22

Awards
And sorry for the little speach lol, yes i will get the SERM and AI right after i get my blood work done and see how it goes. Ive been checkin my heart rate and all that too lately and seems like there is no abnormalitlites if that has anything to do with any of this. Ill report back when i have the blood work thanks guys!

absurd

absurd

Banned
Awards
Is epistrong the same thing as epistane just a brand name??? All the reports I've read on epistane people had euphoria and you had depression just want to see if it's the same substance.

Nolimits22

Awards
Is epistrong the same thing as epistane just a brand name??? All the reports I've read on epistane people had euphoria and you had depression just want to see if it's the same substance.
yeah it is. Some people say they experienced no side effects whats so ever on epistrong but as we all know everything effects everyone a little different. For me i had severe depression, anxiety and my agression was through the roof. I also couldnt sleep on the stuff.