cyber-rights messenger

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Secure messaging for all cyber-rights and hushmail account holders. I just downloaded it. Post on here if you have it and post your e-mail for it.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
well that would defeat the use of cyber-rights would it NOT?

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
well there are instant messengers already and everynoe still uses email. One is to talk in realtime, one is to send a msg and have them get back to you later and keep things organizd.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
yeah the program is very basic but for real time talk abotu stuff you want no one to know about it works great.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Very cool! I've been trilogy ec, but it's a pain in the ass. you need the other person's IP address, and it can be a hassle if they are using a router.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
yeah its pretty neat.. i suggest all of you AAS users quit talkin over aim.. it is easier than pie to spy on convo's there.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
yeah that it the problem.. getting others to encrypt it. seems obvious to me but most people are too lazy.. i think it is retarded for any company not to provide encryption unless they are up to somethin.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah that it the problem.. getting others to encrypt it. seems obvious to me but most people are too lazy.. i think it is retarded for any company not to provide encryption unless they are up to somethin.
Though a plus is.... that AIM lets you know if the other person has encryption.. with a little lock next to their name.

Adams

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
General Chat 7
Beau General Chat 0
lifted General Chat 6
General Chat 7
General Chat 11