cutting plan

spatch

spatch

Awards
  • Established
I’m planning on cutting soon. I figured out my daily caloric baseline is 4500 according to the Harris Benedict Formula. Since 3500 cals are in a lb, if I eat 3500 cals a day I will drop 2 lbs a week.

I'm not very creative, so I’m stealing Nulls original diet for his contest a while back. Nothing but chicken, broccoli, brown rice, and fish oil caps.

I’m planning on a 50/30/20 ratio of calories from p/c/f. This requires (approximately. I came down on the total fats a little bit)...

1750cals/430g's of protein
1050cals/260g's of carbs
540cals/60g's of fats

Here are my non-meal, if you will, meals

post workout/s (following cardio AND lifting sessions. If I don’t do both of these on a day, then I will simply cut it out of the plan for that day)

25 g’s of protein (from amino acids)
no fats and negligible amount of carbs

Before bed
30g of casein in water
30 g protein/ 5g carbs/ 2g fat

This leaves me with 350g protein/255g carbs/75g fat

Carbs- 1.5 cups broccoli and 1.2 cups brown rice 4x a day will provide 36g and 220g of carbs, totaling 256g per day.

protein-the above carbs provide 28g protein (while be them incomplete). 1040g of chicken will provide the rest of the protein needs of the day.

fats- the chicken will provide 40g of fat. the carbs provide 5g of fat. This leaves about 35 g of fats left. If I take 4 1g fish oil caps with every meal (including casein before bed) I will have provided 20g of fats.

Well I have to wake up early tomorrow for AM cardio, so I will post my training split tomorrow sometime.

All help is appreciated.

Kam

Kam

Awards
  • Established
looks great, can't add anything, I would maybe do some tuna once in a while to change it up. But sounds like you know what your doing.

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
I like to throw in some different stuff so I don't go crazy like Oats, Asparagus, Lean steak, fish etc.

Joe's Average

Awards
This looks like a pretty good set up. Good luck!