Cutting log ft. Katanadrol, forma, need2slin, epi, gear, and n2guard

indysoccer16

indysoccer16

Awards
  • Established
Hey man, just got caught up on your log - looks pretty sick! Any chance you could mention what you're dosing the epi and katana at? I'm very curious :)
I am dosing the epi like this

30, 45, 45, 60, 60

Katanadrol this is just the pills because I cant think of the mg per pill

5, 5, 5, 6, 6, 6

I have a quick question
Do you guys think that doing Deadlift twice a week would be okay with the split I am doing? Doing them Tuesday with Back and Bi and then again on Thursday with legs and Traps?
I was considering hitting them hard and heavy on tuesday then on thursday just doing lighter weight?

Today I hit the gym with a lot of aggression and anger on the brain and went in with one intention to push some iron. I have been hitting the gym harder and heavier each week, and I feel great the next day no soreness no dry joints. I have been dosing 900mg of fish oil every day

Tuesday Back/Bi

Standing Curls
25 x 15
40 x 10
45 x 8

Bent over Rows DB
70 x 10
80 x 10
95 x 8

Single arm cable curls
27 x 10
32 x 10
37 x 10

Dead lift
135 x 10
225 x 10
225 x 10

hammer curls
25 x 10
40 x 8
40 x 8
25 x 10

lat pull down
100 x 20
140 x 10
160 x 10
180 x 10

Pyramid pull ups and push ups
1 pull up 10 push ups
2 pull ups 10 push ups ..... to 5 and back down

I really didn't feel much of a burn in my biceps today and I meant to finish out with some 21's but I guess it slipped my brain.

I recently found out that Matt Hughes has a local training gym and I think that after this cycle I am going to attend his 3 month training camp and try to start fighting again in the 155 class.
I am starting his gym to do some training next week to get back into the flow of things and see how my body holds up to the wear and tear.

155 seems like a far leap seeing as when I stepped on the scale today I was tipping them at 189 but I now I have a ton of fat to trim off that just doesnt seem to want to go anywhere. I have really cut my fat and cals back and I see that I am leaning out some, but no where near the 30lbs I need to cut because of my height if I want to fight.

indysoccer16

indysoccer16

Awards
  • Established
woke up this morning and remembered why I stopped doing deadlifts years ago lol.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
woke up this morning and remembered why I stopped doing deadlifts years ago lol.
I dont know y u would stop doing deadlifts because they r awesome :confused:

After a heavy deadlift day I usually ice my back a little.

indysoccer16

indysoccer16

Awards
  • Established
I think I am going to start doing deads on my back day for 3 sets heavy 3 x 5 I think, then on Friday again add them on my full body day and just do light, nothing over 200lbs

I put some biofreeze on my back last night and it loosened up pretty good so I should be good to hit it again tomorrow

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I dont know y u would stop doing deadlifts because they r awesome :confused:
Love me some DL's! Looking strong Indy, but gotta add the DL's in!

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
subbed. I love deadlifts. I have perfect posture for like 48 hours after. I'm pretty sure I'm going to run katana/epi as my next cycle so I'm interested in seeing what this does to you.

indysoccer16

indysoccer16

Awards
  • Established
You will have no regrets!
My weighed has plateaued at 189 again but my strength has been steadily increasing on this stack
I went into the gym today and I have some kind of ungodly like strength, I was shrugging the 115 dumbells like they were 15 lbs weights. I look similar to how I did when I start, but the feel of my body is much much different, I am much more solid than I was.

Thursday
Legs/shoulders/ traps

DB SHRUGS
80 X 20
90 X 15
115 X 10
115 X 10

BB SHRUGS
185 X 20
225 X 20
315 X 10

MILITARY PRESS DB
45 X 10
65 X 10
75 X 10

MILITARY PRESS MACHINE

150 X 10
180 X 10
270 X 8

45 LBS WEIGHT PLATE SHRUGS DONE 20 TIMES BETWEEN EACH SET OF LEG PRESSES/CALF RAISES

CALF RAISES DONE BEFORE EACH LEG PRESS 10 STRAIGHT TOE/10 TOE IN/ 10 TOE OUT
360 X 20
360 X 15
360 X 15

DB SHOULDER RAISES FRONT/SIDE
15 X 10
15 X 10
20 X 10

I KNOW I MISSED TWO EXERCISES BUT I AM HAVING A BRAIN FART RIGHT NOW.

Tomorrow I am going to do deadlifts for the second time this week at a lower weight.
One thing I really did notice taking off on this cycle is my back. There is twice the definition I had in it before I started.
I have not leaned out like I would have liked, but I think with this stack that is going to be expected. I have lowered my cal intake and have been doing more cardio, so I think I might have been better off maybe running this as two cycles one to bulk and one to cut instead of trying to do it all together.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have not leaned out like I would have liked, but I think with this stack that is going to be expected. I have lowered my cal intake and have been doing more cardio, so I think I might have been better off maybe running this as two cycles one to bulk and one to cut instead of trying to do it all together.
Try CKD or TKD, basically cut carbs to near zero, no carb only foods just veggies. That worked best for me (and a lot of folks) to get shredded on something like Epi. Also throw in some HIIT cardio after you workout, 10-15 minutes is all it takes. Those 2 things = Sl33kville

indysoccer16

indysoccer16

Awards
  • Established
I have been doing HIIT after, 15 min worth

I have always had a hard time losing weight once its there, so I think I am going to have to try something drastic to drop it. But I am extremely happy with my strength gains.
and I did read that they are now saying that it would be smarter to run need2slin 3 pills a day for 6 weeks because around week 3 is when you start to see the real weight loss NTBM has said. I am on my 4th week today so I am going to pick up another bottle of Need2slin and run everything else for 3 more weeks and see what happens.

and what do you mean by tkd, or ckd?

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
and what do you mean by tkd, or ckd?
Cyclic Ketosis and Total Ketosis Diet. When you stop burning carbs for energy, your body starts packaging and using ketones for energy. You need to control carbs to near zero to get there.

Personally I prefer CKD because it let's you be more flexible with life and enjoy carbs at times. Look them up or google for more info than I can provide here.

indysoccer16

indysoccer16

Awards
  • Established
ahhh got ya, I have been reading up on carb cycling.

and I have to have carbs, I have a serious serious problem with controlling myself around them thats my biggest downfall

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
keep killin it indy, gotta love that n2s! :D

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man I have to try it out. Keep seeing nothing but good reviews.
Yes you do Tom. It will always be a staple for me now. 3 caps a day, bottle lasts 6 weeks. I love the stuff, been using now for almost 6 weeks

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes you do Tom. It will always be a staple for me now. 3 caps a day, bottle lasts 6 weeks. I love the stuff, been using now for almost 6 weeks
So much of the line I still need to try its crazy. Cant wait to see how Bridge makes me feel :wiggle:

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So much of the line I still need to try its crazy. Cant wait to see how Bridge makes me feel :wiggle:
looking forward to how it treats you.

I will be running post PCT -

Bridge
Gear
Need2Slin
Sustain Alpha

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I was thinking of throwing the DAA in during PCT.
Well Im just finishing up TCF-1 and plan on running 2 tubs of PrimaForce DAA. It doesnt have any real negative feedback. Just want to take something for prolactin while using it.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well Im just finishing up TCF-1 and plan on running 2 tubs of PrimaForce DAA. It doesnt have any real negative feedback. Just want to take something for prolactin while using it.
I see, how did the TCF1 work for you, that's what i got and I will run it during PCT. Prolly gonna follow the 12 on 12 off

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I see, how did the TCF1 work for you, that's what i got and I will run it during PCT. Prolly gonna follow the 12 on 12 off
Im having no complaints about this PCT. The taste of TCF-1 is a nice change of pace. Wont be something u will dread thats for sure.

indysoccer16

indysoccer16

Awards
  • Established
I will post up my log from today when I have more time, but the bad news for the week is I think I might have torn my shoulder again which could really put a damper on this cycle.
Freaking slipped on dog food walking into the bathroom, and my arm caught a small section of the wall that sticks out and ripped it backwards as I went down.

On a positive note, I looked huge in the gym today, I am really starting to see some results, feeling much much more solid, and looking it to. Arms and shoulders are starting to fill out better, and my vascularity has increased big time over the last two weeks.

One other side note, not sure if its the epi or not, but since increasing my dosage I have noticed that I am having an issue keeping erections and getting them.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes epi is going to shut u down. Although for a while on my epi pulse I was basically running around with boners lol.

indysoccer16

indysoccer16

Awards
  • Established
Yea until I uped the dose I was the same way tom
Waking up with something I couldn't leave the room with for about 20 minutes and throughout the day it was the same thing. But as soon as I went to 4 epi a day I shut down. I added in some ZMK I had sitting in the house and I'm ordering hcgen next week so that I can start it on my last week of the cycle.

I think after a 2 month break I am going to run a cycle of winny, test, and tren for 8 a total of 8 weeks. I haven't figured out all the details yet, and I have not been able to source real winny just some companies knocks offs which I haven't heard great reviews on.

perico13

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yes epi is going to shut u down. Although for a while on my epi pulse I was basically running around with boners lol.
i know im only day five but mys ****s just been up all day! my nuts do feel a little hard tho...starting hcg next week, hopefully hCGen will b in stock when i run out.

indysoccer16

indysoccer16

Awards
  • Established
Monday chest/tri
Bench
135 x 20
225 x 10
250 x 8
135 x 10

tricep rope
50 x 10
65 x 8
72 x 6

incline machine
180 x 10
200 x 8
270 x 6

incline skull crushers
100 x 10
100 x 8

Not sure what you call this, but its in the cage and upward crossovers
22 x 10
27 x 8
35 x 6

reverse tri pull downs
50 x 10
60 x 8
65 x 6

Incline Fly
30 x 10
35 x 8
40 x 6

I had some pain in my shoulder today which kept me from doing to much but I had a good day hitting the weights.

quick q for someone who might know. on the epi, should I dose it twice a day or 3 times?

Here is how I am dosing now if you have a better suggestion please share

Katandrol 2 am 2 noon 2 pm
Epi 2 am 2 pm
Need2slin 1 am 1 noon 1 pm
Gear 2 am 2 noon 2 pm
N2Guard 2 am 2 noon 2 pm
Fish oil 1 am 1 pm (900)
Erase 2 AM 1 pm
Forma 8 pumps AM 8 pumps pm

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Epi's half life is 6-8 hours, so better to spread out the dose 3 times if you can. If you're going to load up a certain time of day, best to do it pre-workout. So 1 AM, 2 pre-wo, 1 evening.

indysoccer16

indysoccer16

Awards
  • Established
I was doing epi 3 times a day, I actually just switched the dosing when I started doing 4 pills, so I will go back to 3 thanks for the heads up Milas!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I think I am going to start doing deads on my back day for 3 sets heavy 3 x 5 I think, then on Friday again add them on my full body day and just do light, nothing over 200lbs

I put some biofreeze on my back last night and it loosened up pretty good so I should be good to hit it again tomorrow
ntbm skeletal balm beats the hell out of biofreeze-trust me!!!

indysoccer16

indysoccer16

Awards
  • Established
got back from the gym today and tried to take some pics and I realized pictures don't do justice for what these supps have done for me.

People at the gym are coming up to me saying I'm looking a lot more swole and asking how I'm pushing so much weight around but when I take pics you can't really tell.
I'm at 191 today and I've lost about 2lbs of stomach fat and I started at 178 so there is a huge gain in lean muscle I am just not photogenic lol.
Tomorrow I will try and get some pics from a real cam and post them along with my log

perico13

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sounds like some sweet recomp!
Hey did u have any luck with what we were talking about?

indysoccer16

indysoccer16

Awards
  • Established
I did, I got all of my ducks in a row thank to you perico

Tuesday
Back/Bi

Deadlift
135 x 15
225 x 10
225 x 8
315 x 4

seated rows
120 x 10
160 x 8
200 x 6

face pulls
75 x 10
90 x 8
100 x 8

21's
70lbs
60lbs
50lbs

Standing curls
30 x 10
35 x 8
45 x 6

Hammer curls
35 x 10
40 x 8
45 x 6

I know I am missing at least two exercises but I can not for the life of me remember what I did.

perico13

Banned
Awards
  • Established
glad to hear that brother! back workout looks solid, cant wait for your next log

indysoccer16

indysoccer16

Awards
  • Established
Any of you guys have any recommendations for a good cycle mostly looking to use injectables and give my liver a rest and I am looking to cut/harden up.

I am noticing that the need2slin is really starting to kick in around week 4.
Once I get some more money I am going to order some more up.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any of you guys have any recommendations for a good cycle mostly looking to use injectables and give my liver a rest and I am looking to cut/harden up.

giveme20 saves u 20% off ur order at ntbm.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

:hmmm: I'm not into the whole cutting thing yet, but you can check out SC's log, he's running an epic cut right now. Get some ideas from him, I can't even remember wtf he is all running. LOL.

giveme100 didn't work...
lmao! giveme50 would be pretty sweet ;)

indysoccer16

indysoccer16

Awards
  • Established
Barbell, they did gimmie50 with the bogo and it was sweet! Thats how I got most of what im running this cycle.

Im not big into cutting either lol, takes to much work and to little good food haha.
But for what I accomplished so far on this cycle I am very very happy with the products. No BF gain, and I put on 12lbs so far and my strength has jumped up very quickly

indysoccer16

indysoccer16

Awards
  • Established
Changed it up a little today and I tried something new for my traps which prob wouldnt work for half the Hulks on the forum because it would be to light but for the first time in a couple months my traps are actually sore.

-I took a 45lbs weight plate in each hand and I tilted my chin towards the ceiling and did 15 slow reps trying to pinch the base of my skull with my traps.
Then I did 15 half reps from the lowest point to the middle
then I touched my chin to my chest and did 15 more reps nice and slow holding each for 3 seconds.
Then I took an 80lbs ez curl bar and did the raises that go from your waist to your chin.

That was all for one set and each set was done between a set of leg presses/calves

Shoulders/legs/traps

Traps
see above

90lbs db shrugs x 10 for 3 sets

SQUAT ATG'S
135 X 20
185 X 10
205 X 10

LEG PRESS/CALVES
360 X 15
360 X 10
360 X 10

MILITARY PRESS DB
45 X 10
60 X 8
65 X 8

MILITARY PRESS MACHINE
180 X 10
270 X 8
135 X 10

SHOULDER RAISES
I DO SIDE RAISES AND BRING THEM TO THE MIDDLE IN FRONT OF MY CHEST AND DOWN TO MY WAIST AND THEN BACK UP AND OUT AND DOWN FOR ONE REP
DID 10

My day got cut short because the woman called me and told me I had to be home in 20 min so we could leave to our apt. But I feel my traps for the first time in a long time and they burn

indysoccer16

indysoccer16

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday was an awesome workout. I had a killer full body day and walked out of the gym feeling like I could crush anything in my way.

The workout is a blur in my memory but I know I did these workouts
Bicep burnout
deadlift
incline bench
flat bench - I did break 300 for the first time in a long long time. 315 x 3
rope pull downs
Shrugs

I know there was more but again I forgot.

One thing I have noticed on this cycle is that I have been getting that almost euphoric feeling you can only get from the end of a cycle. Where you know that no matter how many plates you put on that bar, you know in a just a couple seconds no matter how heavy it is, you will be pushing it towards the ceiling almost effortlessly.
Its that rewarding feeling that keeps me going to the gym, and I know once I come off I am going to be a little sad.
I am going to look into running hcg the last week and then keep running it all pct and then in 8 weeks going into an injectable cycle and almost running hcg as a bridge

indysoccer16

indysoccer16

Awards
  • Established
I will just checked in over there, and I am very interested to see how Bridge works for you because losing all those gains is such a bummer when your finish your cycle.

indysoccer16

indysoccer16

Awards
  • Established
Well its been a couple weeks I know since I updated and this is only one pic but I will get a couple more. But I saw some really good progress with these sups.
My weight stayed steady and I am still at 190 but my strength increased big time and it has not dropped off much at all. I am still pushing 315 x 4 which is my personal best.
This pic was taken four weeks after I stopped taking all supps

Before

After

indysoccer16

indysoccer16

Awards
  • Established
Also, thanks for all the help along the way everyone.
I will be snatching up some more Forma and Need2Slin Asap

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Also, thanks for all the help along the way everyone.
I will be snatching up some more Forma and Need2Slin Asap
hurry up on the forma word is its on the chopping block soon...

also how did gear turn out for you buddy?

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hurry up on the forma word is its on the chopping block soon...

also how did gear turn out for you buddy?
Yup, hate to see the forma go, unfortunately all the Mrsupps line of DS and Forma Stanzol will be gone for good shortly :(

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
rascal14 Workout Logs 540
BMW4Life Workout Logs 5
MFTrainz Weight Loss 52
Cycle Logs 26
Anabolics 167