DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Visit store.
ONLINEMEDIPHARM-COM
Your last 2 post got deleted cause your a fraud and a joke. So you come back and try this s**t again? Beat feet. Your a scam artist, peddling garbage. And arent even verified by the companys you sell.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Oh my god, here we go again. This loser is at it again.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Their recommendation for "Beginner Cutting Cycle". Lol

What we must take

Omega-3, con el que reduciremos el colesterol malo.A multivitamin.Vitamins B and C.Liv-52, a liver protector.Bromelain, a digestive enzyme.Magnesium.Calcium.Coenzyme Q10, an antioxidant.Nolvadex against gynecomastia.
In addition, you must continue to take the usual supplements, such as protein, BCAAs, glutamine …

Anavar (Oxandrolone)

Anavar (oxandrolone) is an oral anabolic steroid that was created around 1964 for the treatment of multiple disease including muscle wasting, Anavar produces lean gains with very little water retention, while it also increases strength, this really helped those receiving this drug.

Oxandrolone was intended to be a gentler Dianabol, more anabolic and less androgenic, thus eliminating many of the harsh side effects. Anavar has one of the lowest rates of androgenicity among synthetic steroids.
Since we are focusing on the cutting, you may think that Anavar helps burn fat, Any steroid will build muscle and burn fat, but obviously, while you are taking steroids, you take a hard training and strict diet, which helps tremendously. with Anavar, the muscles seem more defined because of its inability to hold water.
Anavar is available only in oral form, though, some guys choose to crush the tablets and mix it with a fluid which is not recommended, partly for purity sake and the fact that it will degrade in a fluid base.
The standard effective dosage is 25 to 50 mgs a day for men and 5 to 20 mgs for women. As with most oral steroids, Anavar is best stacked with at least one injectable. Just anavar and testosterone work very well. Estrogenic activity: None. Progestational activity: No.

Trade Names

Oxandrolon.Oxanabol.Anvar-10.Oxanabol.Glonavar.

Winstrol (Stanozolol)

Winstrol (Stanozolol) produces a lean look of quality, without fear of excessive fluid retention subcutaneously. This makes it favorable for use during cutting steroid cycles, when water and fat retention are a major concern.
Winstrol is prepared in two different ways, in the form of tablet and injectable solution. Although they are chemically identical, the injectable usually allows to take a much higher dose of steroid. And now you wonder if both tablet and injection are chemically identical, I could drink the injectable version? The answer is yes. Injections are usually painful. Why are you going to inject something that you can drink?
Winstrol It’s as variant of Dihydrotestosterone (DHT), so you can expect similar fat loss benefits as you would with any other DHT derivative steroid. For most users, it’s a cheaper alternative to anavar, and, of course, it’s more available on the black market. Just as with most DHT related steroids, you don’t need to worry about winstrol converting to estrogen.
During longer, harsher bulking cycles, winstrol might not be the best choice, Mainly due to joint problems. It’s a regular occurrence for guys to report “dry” and painful joints while using winstrol. While this is acceptable during a cutting phase, where weight training is lighter, it’s unacceptable during bulking phases, where heavy weights and overall weight gain will cause joint problems.
In terms of dosages, for men the optimal dose is 40-100mgs per day, and for women it’s around 5-15mgs per day. Estrogenic activity: None. Progestational activity: Not relevant.

Trade Names

Winstrol.Stanozolol.Winny.Stanabolic.Stanolone.Winstrol depot.Winstrol-50.Stanabol.

Primobolan

Primobolan (primo), chemical name Methenolone, is by far the most popular injectable anabolic androgenic steroid for cutting cycles. This popularity was won because the best known bodybuilders in history, many Mr. Olympia used it.
Primobolan, as well as the form of oral acetate, is not converted into estrogen, but with the oral form may occur a little water retention, although very slight, it is for this reason that during preparation for a competition the injections are preferred.
Primo has a huge advantage over most cutting anabolic steroids, as it’s stronger than testosterone at binding to the androgen receptor. Como con la mayoría de dihidrotestosterona (DHT), it’s a good aid for fat loss. Interesting fact, primobolan was tested by old-school bodybuilders as gynecomastia (gyno) treatment back in the 70s and 80s.
Since primobolan increases nitrogen retention, it’s been touted as anti-catabolic, and somewhat anabolic. it helps you keep your muscle mass while you’re dieting. That’s one of the biggest reasons it’s used on cutting cycles.
Currently, there are two forms of primo on the market, una versión oral y otra inyectable. The first, and most popular, version is enanthate, which is an injectable form. The second version is acetate, which is an oral 1-methylated version. Tanto los ésteres tienen ventajas y desventajas.
The problem with primobolan is the price vs. results value. You need to use fairly high dosesto get good results. For men, injectable dosages should be 600-800mgs per week or higher, and oral dosages should be around 75-100mgs per day. Estrogenic activity: None. Progestational activity: Not relevant.

Trade Names

Primobolan Depot.Metenolone enanthate.Primobolan S.Primo-100.Primobol 100.Primodex 100.Pharmaprimo.Pimo-25.

Halotestin (Fluoxymesterone)

Halotestin (fluoxymesterone), known as just halo in the fitness world, is one of the strongest anabolic-androgenic cutting anabolic steroids available and comes in oral form, it’s derived from testosterone, particularly derived from the methyltestosterone.
Halotestin has no estrogenic activity as mentioned earlier so your gains are water free. This makes it a popular finisher in cycles before a contest. By cons, is very liver toxic so you can’t use this compound for a long period of time or at high dosages. Also, since it is so harsh and potent and will increase strength so rapidly, you can expect to feel worn down and feeling tired while on. Since halo is so androgenic you can expect to feel more aggression on it. [space] Try 20mg a day for 3-4 weeks the first time, then from there you can try a higher dose and experiment with stacking it with Equipoise or Testosterone. Estrogenic activity: None. Progestational activity: Not relevant.

Trade Names

Halotestin.

Masteron (Drostanolone)

Masteron (Drostanolone) is a unique anabolic steroid because of the way it is derived from DHT (dihydrotestosterone). It’s used in cutting, hardening, and even as an aromatase inhibitor (AI), this makes it a great choice as a finisher during a cycle. It is especially a good choice with aromatizing compounds like testosterone and dianabol because it works in synergy to counteract estrogen based water weight.
Masteron is not estrogenic, so that no fluid retention, this makes it a perfect place for cutting, and provides a lean look. Side effects with masteron are low in terms of estrogenic effects, however, this does not shield someone from negative DHT side effects, such as head hair loss, which is very common with this compound, such as head hair loss, which is very common with this compound.
Average dosage is 400-500mg per week, some experienced users will go up to a gram (1000 mgs) per week. Actividad estrogénica: Ninguna. Actividad progestacional: No relevante.

If you need any of these products, you can purchase from us with amazing discounts and benefits.

Dude you trying to kill people jrock645

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I like how they have Phil heath’s picture on the site. I’d love to see him sue this guy’s ass off.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, I'm sure he would love to take this idiots money

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah, I'm sure he would love to take this idiots money
Problem is, he probably doesn’t have any. I highly doubt this loser owns beach front property and a brand new Mercedes.

He’s probably operating from a dungeon of terrorist wannabes out of a shack in Pakistan.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Problem is, he probably doesn’t have any. I highly doubt this loser owns beach front property and a brand new Mercedes.

He’s probably operating from a dungeon of terrorist wannabes out of a shack in Pakistan.
Can't be.....Wait, Van09 did I once shoot your cousin, and uncle in Afghanistan, just wondering how they where doing?

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Can't be.....Wait, Van09 did I once shoot your cousin, and uncle in Afghanistan, just wondering how they where doing?
lulz

This loser is no different than the idiot scammers that called me claiming to be the IRS. At 5am on Memorial Day, no less(I’m dead serious).

It’s absolutely pathetic he can’t find something better to do with his life than this.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm just wondering what kinda idiot promotes an Anavar, Winny, Primo, Halotestin, and Masteron cycle to a newb for a cutting cycle. ironhands did you make a new profile and open up a shop?

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
lulz

This loser is no different than the idiot scammers that called me claiming to be the IRS. At 5am on Memorial Day, no less(I’m dead serious).

It’s absolutely pathetic he can’t find something better to do with his life than this.
I got that call, they said they where ready to serve a warrant, and raid my house. I told them to bring it. But they may not like it when they try to cross the half-acre open field in front my house. Lol

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I got that call, they said they where ready to serve a warrant, and raid my house. I told them to bring it. But they may not like it when they try to cross the half-acre open field in front my house. Lol
Yeah, I told the guy I’d have my AR loaded and ready for him.

Funny thing is, I have a coworker from Afghanistan. They called me at work one day, so I handed him the phone and had him cuss them out in their own language. No more phone calls after that.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, I told the guy I’d have my AR loaded and ready for him.

Funny thing is, I have a coworker from Afghanistan. They called me at work one day, so I handed him the phone and had him cuss them out in their own language. No more phone calls after that.
Always good when you know someone that speaks Pashtu. I didnt speak it. .50cal barrett speaks well enough. Lol.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sometimes they hang up on you as soon as you call them out on their s**t, so sometimes it's just best to scream as loud as you can into the phone as soon as they start talking. I also used to get calls for a back brace all the time. So eventually I just put on a funny accent and asked "is this the place to get a back brace?" They'd then say yes, so I'd say "good, because my back is really sore from f**king your mother last night" then hang up on them. Good times.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sometimes they hang up on you as soon as you call them out on their s**t, so sometimes it's just best to scream as loud as you can into the phone as soon as they start talking. I also used to get calls for a back brace all the time. So eventually I just put on a funny accent and asked "is this the place to get a back brace?" They'd then say yes, so I'd say "good, because my back is really sore from f**king your mother last night" then hang up on them. Good times.
Thats a good one