Cutter :)

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
This cycle will start in about a month i still need to get everything ready which is no biggy i'm just using natural stuff for now.

Weeks 1-17 750mg Omadren 250
Weeks 1-10 450mg Tren Ace
Weeks 11-17 50mg Anavar
Weeks 1-17 .5mg Cabergoline
Weeks 1-18 1mg Arimidex
Weels 2-17 250iu's HCG

What do you guys think? I'll also be using cycle support, yellow gold, cialabol, lipo-6, clenbuterol and possibly lipo-derm ultra with cap cream. My goal is to drop a good 20lbs of pure chub while maintaing or even building muscle, i'm psyched about this to say the least.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
250iu/week of HCG? or 250iu 2X/week?

Looks ok, the good thing is that Omnas clear faster than Sust because of the Caproate/Hexanoate ester vs. the Decanoate in Sust.

Don't know if you need 1mg Arim/day, I think you'd do ok with half that.

Big dose of Tren. :twisted:

Not a fan of Clen, especially ON CYCLE, but whatever floats your boat.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Ooops ya i meant 250iu's x2, and ya i think i may just stick with Lipo-6 it's working fine, and yep i love my tren, lol. This will be my first time for var as well. Normally i prefer shorter cycles but since this is a cut i want a longer one to gradually drop the fat without sacrificing muscle mass, Cialabol has been a HUGE help to me and i have no doubt Yellow gold will kick ass as well. I've never used Arimidex, only Femara, ATD, Formestane and Nolvadex (not combined, lol), i'll use .5mg if you think that's all i need, i don't wanna kill my sex drive. Oh and i'm running Cabergoline longer than what most would expect because i just like it, lol. I'm using it right now while off cycle and it's fun to be on to say the least, lol.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
You'll like the Var.. 50mg is an ok dose..

I think you'd do ok on 0.5mg Adex/day.. all you want to do is manage the estrogen.. even if it's a cut, you don't want to get too carried away with it.. trust me.. your wee wee will thank you.

Careful with using Caber toooo much.. lol, it's your brain chemistry after all. I do agree it's fun though. :D

Are you going to try CKD? I highly recommend it for cuts. ;)

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Nope i hate super low carb i've been doing a 46/35/19 split for the past 7 weeks and so far i'm down 14lbs of chub and up 5lbs of muscle! And i feel great, i've tried the super low carb with refeeds n such but i can't handle it my workouts are **** and my mind is toast as well. As it is i'm only eating 200g's carbs a day right now, but i think the Cialabol has helped ALOT in force feeding my muscles.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
CHAPS, if you choose to implement AP in this cycle you could run a psuedo-CKD, using Anabolic Pump on 2-3 meals a day. Dose 1/2 tsp AP (you're a big guy) on your morning meal, and Pre-Post WO. This way you would recieve the benefits of a CKD wilst still providing your body with uber-fuel.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I'm waiting till it comes out in capped form, and as it is i'm only eating carbs in like 3 or 4 of my 7 meals, and ya i'd be using AP or Cialabol or both with my meals that contain carbs.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
If AP is as potent as everyone says i'll probably be able to raise carbs up a bit, which would be nice.

x_muscle

Awards
  • Established
i would lower the tren dosage and increase the test. and dont run clen with tren, i tried it and insomnia was insane, plus increase in body temp ws annoying.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I had considered 1g test and 75mg of tren eod, i dunno i think i'll stick with 112.5mg eod for now and see how the sides are.