Cutter

GYM1

Awards
Hey Bros- Happy Holidays

I am doing a cutter listed below:

Tren 100mg EOD
Prop 100mg EOD

I just want to keep as much muscle as I can as I diet down.

Here is what I need help with. I am going to Cabo in Jan, staying a week, and do not want to go off cycle because of depression and libido. I want to push Cyp 200mg/ml before I go with the longer ester and then do PCT when I get back after finishing the cutter. I know Cyp takes a while to kick in. How much and how long before I go to cabo whould you say to push the Cyp. I am thinking 1000mg the day before I leave. I am not big on going through customs with gear on me or in my bag. So cyp is my solution. I have plenty of gear so let me know what you would do.

Thanks

G1

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
i'd suggest getting on cyp now with the tren, and gradually phase the prop out. seeing you're using 350mg of testprop a week now, 500mg of test cyp should work nicely per week. the day before you leave, just inject 2 doses of cyp totaling 500mg and you should be fine for a week or so. then resume injections upon your return.

this is all speculation on my part, but it makes sense to me.

GYM1

Awards
I was actually doing the prop/tren to avoid the bloat of the longer esters. Most of my experiance is with short ester like prop ace and susp. I dont have adex. Will nolva keep the bloat down with a cyp/tren combo?

THanks Bro

G1

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
eh, i always refer to glen with staying lean alongside long esters. he got ready for a show on enan, got down to ~3% i believe. bloat isn't an issue for some, you may be a lucky one too. as for nolva, i don't believe that will do anything for bloat. adex or letro will be your best bet. board sponsor CEM carries letro http://www.cemproducts.com/letro30.html