Custom Testosterone Booster from Custom Capsule

dvr2470

Awards
Ok so this is basically what i have formulated so far on custom capsule. Any thoughts or suggestions on the ingredients or amounts?

Mucuna Pruriens (20% L-Dopa) 800 mg
Tribulus Terrestris (60% saponins, 20% protodioscin) 1500 mg
Longjack 100:1 600 mg
Horny Goat Weed (40% Icariin) 250 mg
3,4-Divanillytetrahydrofuran 1400 mg
Diindolymethane 100 mg
Piperine (98%) 20 mg

This is one days worth and should i take it all in the morning or split the dosage? (It's 8 pills total) Also i was thinking of taking a low dose of arimidex in addition to this as i am rather prone to aromatization.

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
I would drop the tribulus, up the HGW and longjack and add carnitine if you can

dvr2470

Awards
I would drop the tribulus, up the HGW and longjack and add carnitine if you can
I have tried tribulus before and have found that i am a good responder to it so i will keep it in this formula. What dosages of hgw and longjack do you suggest? The reason why they are kind of on the low side milligram wise is because they are standardized to a higher amount that what i normally see in other test boosters. And for the carnitine i actually just got some in the mail today and will be starting it thursday at 2 grams per day.

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
Next week I'll go with this stack:
Tongkat Ali 200:1 (1 cap before lunch)
Endosurge (2caps wake up/2 caps before bed)
Goji berry 4:1 (1 cap afternoon)
Licogenix (2caps with breakfast/2caps with dinner)

This stack should take care of libido, blood flow, prolactin, dopamine, total and free testosterone, estrogen.

Mainevant

Mainevant

Awards
Ok so this is basically what i have formulated so far on custom capsule. Any thoughts or suggestions on the ingredients or amounts?

Diindolymethane 100 mg
Piperine (98%) 20 mg

This is one days worth and should i take it all in the morning or split the dosage? (It's 8 pills total) Also i was thinking of taking a low dose of arimidex in addition to this as i am rather prone to aromatization.
Drop the Tribulus and put more long jack or HGW.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards

Diindolymethane 100 mg
Piperine (98%) 20 mg

Lose the tribulus and DIM. Get some DAA in there if available.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
DAA should be in there. I love the Icariin for blood flow.

dvr2470

Awards
Agree..DAA and maybe some form of vitamin D./
Yes i have an order of daa coming in soon which i plan to take along with this test booster. Also i have been supplement with 5000iu of vitamin d3 eveveryday. Should i up this amount of d vitamin d? Also how do you suggest i cycle this test booster? i was thinking of maybe 5 days on 2 days off for 6 weeks and then take a 2 week break...Is that break long enough? For daa i've read that 12 days on and 12 days off is optimal...

Mainevant

Mainevant

Awards
Yes i have an order of daa coming in soon which i plan to take along with this test booster. Also i have been supplement with 5000iu of vitamin d3 eveveryday. Should i up this amount of d vitamin d? Also how do you suggest i cycle this test booster? i was thinking of maybe 5 days on 2 days off for 6 weeks and then take a 2 week break...Is that break long enough? For daa i've read that 12 days on and 12 days off is optimal...
5 days on and 2 days off will be good.
Take it for 6-7 weeks and than take a break 2-3 weeks I would say./
5000 U is enough :)

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Licogenix (2caps with breakfast/2caps with dinner)

This stack should take care of libido, blood flow, prolactin, dopamine, total and free testosterone, estrogen.
Libido most certainly first glance. Lico took care of that for me rather fast ;) Its other benefits came later... glad to see its inclusion!

standon23

Awards
No arimdex way to strong for this formestane or erase

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
Agree with putting DAA in it

hsk

Awards
  • Established
You should up the HGW. You need a minimum of 200-250mg of actives from Icariin daily if you want to maximize the effects. So at the very minimum go with 500mg of HGW (40% Icariin) daily. Icariin takes time to build up in body and the effects get better and accumulate over time the longer you use it. If you start with too low of a dose you probably won't get much out of it.

dvr2470

Awards
When do you guys recommend i take this product? In the morning? Before bed? Before workout(4pm)? And should i take it on an empty stomach or with a meal? Same questions for DAA.

Mainevant

Mainevant

Awards
If u r taking DAA alone I would take it with vit.D before workout- an hour to half an hour before.
About your mix - I would take it morning before breakfast.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Didn't think Custom Capsule was still in business. I've seen a few threads about people having problems not receiving their orders.

Mainevant

Mainevant

Awards
I also heard bad reviews about them..
Any other companies?

dvr2470

Awards
Didn't think Custom Capsule was still in business. I've seen a few threads about people having problems not receiving their orders.
Actually i placed my order on tuesday and my order was shipped today according to the usps tracking website...so far so good...i will give an update once i receive it.

dvr2470

Awards
I also heard bad reviews about them..
Any other companies?
Yes ^this. I'd be willing to try some other companies and compare because i feel a little shaky on the quality of customcap's freshness on their ingredients. They seem legit and have a good selection of ingredients which appear to be of good quality on their website, but i wonder how many customers they have on a monthly basis and how long their powders have been sitting there...

Mainevant

Mainevant

Awards
I have a friend which is getting his mixes from them for a long time.
The best thing is that he is from Poland just like me.
So he have to wait so time till they custom capsules make and deliver his order.
He is happy with the cooperation but like u said I don't know if the quality of those ingredients are spot on.