custom nutrition warehouse nolv

Omega

Omega

Awards
i got my nolv today from custom nutrition warehouse and it tastes like ****. i shot it in my mouth and it was like pure alcohol. burned my **** like i took a shot of 151. is it supposed to taste likle this? they didnt have a link on th;eir website to email them so im asking anyone who has used it before. thanks

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
I ran out of propylene glycol, so I used Everclear for a few of them. If you want one with PG, give me your order # and I will send one out, but my animals do not think it tastes any better than what you have. To get the animals to take it, you could mix it with some orange juice or grapefruit juice or something.

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
frankly, this sounds like so much whining to me. first of all (imo) research chems should not be flavored. it just gives the FDA that much more ammunition if they want to claim you are selling them for human consumption.

second of all, these are research chems, not candy. if you want candy, buy candy.

people need to have some sack

Omega

Omega

Awards
frankly, this sounds like so much whining to me. first of all (imo) research chems should not be flavored. it just gives the FDA that much more ammunition if they want to claim you are selling them for human consumption.

second of all, these are research chems, not candy. if you want candy, buy candy.

people need to have some sack
jjjd, stfu i wasnt complaining. i was just wondering if it was supposed to taste like that......... quit trying to act tough via internet.

Scrap

Board Supporter
Awards
I mean damn... can't you just chase it with some orange juice or something?

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
the point is that it seems to be much ado about nothing.
it's a research chem, not candy.

DougMan

Awards
and it tastes like ****.
I think the emphasis on sh*t is what makes it a complaint. If you arent complaining then just ask, is customs nolva supposed to taste like pure alcohol?

On the flip side, custom I would watch your sales of everclear. Its illegal in a lot of states.

Last edited:
buffb2

buffb2

Awards
I think the emphasis on sh*t is what makes it a complaint. If you arent complaining then just ask, is customs nolva supposed to taste like pure alcohol?

On the flip side, custom I would watch you sales of everclear. Its illegal in a lot of states.
I know it is in Michigan.

Rock Lee

Awards
Here's what I do:

Fill your mouth up with a carbonated drink, but don't swallow. Then shoot the Nolvadex into the pool inside your mouth and then swallow everything immediately. Chase it with another quick swig of your choice beverage and you won't taste a thing.

tribaltek

tribaltek

All Traps - No Tris
Awards
  • Established
Exactly what I do, and I have zero issues with the taste.

Here's what I do:

Fill your mouth up with a carbonated drink, but don't swallow. Then shoot the Nolvadex into the pool inside your mouth and then swallow everything immediately. Chase it with another quick swig of your choice beverage and you won't taste a thing.

RRAdam

Awards
yea, i think it tastes like poop too, but the price makes it taste soooo much better :D

Omega

Omega

Awards
you guys are confused. i wasnt complaining at all. i mentioned the taste as to see if it was ok or not. i've taken these drugs many times before and its never tasted that way. so i was wondering if it was a bad batch or if anyone has had it taste like this and be legit.. customwarehousenutrition replied to my post and then my question was answered. so now the question is .....wtf are you guys still talking about it? who cares about the taste? my question got answered. this post is done. thanks for replying. :saw:

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
i got my nolv today from custom nutrition warehouse and it tastes like ****. i shot it in my mouth and it was like pure alcohol. burned my **** like i took a shot of 151. is it supposed to taste likle this? they didnt have a link on th;eir website to email them so im asking anyone who has used it before. thanks
Reminds me of the first time I took some. Knwoing that it would taste bad from all the accounts here I decided to shoot it into the back of my throat to avoid it hitting my tongue. Man did it burn and I was wondering what this orange liquid it was suspended in. But yeah that burn is normal, my advice is to get a shot glass and fill it with OJ or even grapefruit juice then dump the appropriate amount of nolva in there with the dropper. OJ masks the taste almost completely with no burning .

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
lol. we are just having fun with a post Omega.. relax.