Current Pre-workout

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
JYM certainly has a cult like following. I haven't heard of anyone outside of his FB or his exclusive retailer review page recommend it.

I tried his protein and it was just ok. For the price of his stuff I'd rather use other products.

chaos254

Awards
Currently on my last tub of c4. Looking forward to trying something different when its gone. Going to subscribe so I can see what everyone is using

Chrisehyoung

Chrisehyoung

Awards
Used some Ergonine + Norcodrene + High Volume this morning. Wasn't bad but didn't feel as focused as I do with Nitraflex.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Used some Ergonine + Norcodrene + High Volume this morning. Wasn't bad but didn't feel as focused as I do with Nitraflex.
Nitraflex would pack more stim then that combo too

Chrisehyoung

Chrisehyoung

Awards
Nitraflex would pack more stim then that combo too
I generally try to go stim free when I work out on weekend mornings. I did have two cups of coffee before the gym though, but that's half of my usual morning intake. I really need to cycle off stems for a bit. I just really enjoy coffee though.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Cycling off stims sucks big time lol

djwolford

djwolford

Awards
I did at first too, but 6 months later.... bleh (IMO). I actually had some old BioTest "Intense Liquid Flavoring" lying around that I added to it, LOL. As far as feel, I felt the BA obviously, and the caffeine.. not sure the other stuff is "feelable", at least for me. I also used it from Day 1, so I had nothing to compare it too. I think a lot of this stuff is over-blown too... how do you tell an extra rep or two, or a 2.5LB jump... is from a PrWO or just natural progression? Blasphemy! I know :)
I didn't even feel the caffeine or get any tingles from the BA, which I'm generally pretty sensitive to. Most of the time with a new pwo I can tell a difference, but not from PJ. It does seem to have a cult following on Stoppani's page and a few other forums, but I've had much better, especially at that price.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got about 8-9 sample PWO packets with my latest nutra-planet order & so far I've tried 6 and every single one has been a let down.
Even Hyde, as mentioned previously was a let down in my book.

I seriously want to try OL's conqu3r but 30$ for 20 servings seems a bit steep.

Think I'm going to give the new c450x a shot.
Maybe you need a stim break? How long have you been using stims?

I am naturally tolerant to stims and need something strong, like Hypermax, to get me going. If you haven't been using stims long, you could be naturally tolerant.

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
The local GNC got the new c4 50x in stock. Been waiting to try it out. UNTIL they said its 65$!!
I used to like cellucor but 65$ for some pre is a joke.
I'm going to give OL's conquer a shot.

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
The local GNC got the new c4 50x in stock. Been waiting to try it out. UNTIL they said its 65$!! I used to like cellucor but 65$ for some pre is a joke. I'm going to give OL's conquer a shot.
Let us know how you like it. Definitely one of the most comprehensive formulas out.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am only on day 2 of NitroNOX Pro but this may be the best Pre I have ever used !

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
HyperMax lights a fire under my ass that I've rarely felt. I can usually handle a solid amount of stims, but even 3/4 scoop is plenty to get me humming along. The focus is on point between the choline and the stim blend in HyperMax.

TheIronAsylum

Awards
  • Established
what about HP thing from prime or their new product EpiCAt?

medinacirilo

medinacirilo

Awards
  • Established
Anyone try the hi-tech pharm jacked up and can compare it to the original jacked. I am possibly planning on picking some of it up to give it a try and some mesomorph.
This right here, I'm curious as well. I'm still chasing the dragon of the Original Jack3d!

RayLew52

RayLew52

Awards
Great thread, helpful for someone wanting a pulse of the best of what's out there now. I have been struggling to find a replacement for Craze! C4 and Hyde give me the energy but not the tunnel vision focus I am looking for. I don't like the tingling sensation in the face, what does that? Niacin?

Anyway, I want to summarize what I have read thus far as far as some of the top "vote-getters":

-Core Fury
-Hyper Max
-Game Day
-Conqu3r
-Stimul8
-Ultimate Orange juiced
-BodyForge
-Nitramine

Anyone provide samples for these?

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yo, Ray. Hit me up with a PM if you're interested in trying Nitramine. Lots of great feedback floating out there, a good clean stim with great focus and pump, what else could you want?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yo, Ray. Hit me up with a PM if you're interested in trying Nitramine. Lots of great feedback floating out there, a good clean stim with great focus and pump, what else could you want?
I liked the Nitramine at lot and if I remember correctly ...no Tingles. Check out my review if you like!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Komodo Katana
SAN Fierce Domination

I have some Metabolic Nutrition ESP to try.

I'd like to try Myokem Nitramine as well.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
I couldn't order anything online because I could only get one thing (wife and something about limits, I dunno haha) and I picked up Razor by Allmax. I really liked it as I still have some ergogenic bulk products in my house. I was happy with the energy and focus. I find pump relative to your type of workout. I think the pump ingredients are kinda low, but for freaking $36 at a Vitamin Shoppe and 60 full servings, I can't complain. hahaha

medinacirilo

medinacirilo

Awards
  • Established
Anybody here know about DragonFire 1,3? I just came across it on Strongsupps. Looks interesting IF it has a good amount of 1,3 Dimethyl and not just pixie dusted. There's som many good options now it can be confusing at times. I've had samples of Nitramine (no tingles but good pump clean energy) Contraband (HARD tingles lots of energy, took me by surprise) and Metabolic ESP (LONG clean energy and had me in a happy-ass mood for hours!). I wanna buy them all!

TheKing7

Awards
This right here, I'm curious as well. I'm still chasing the dragon of the Original Jack3d!
Man I ended up getting the Jacked up and some mesomorph. I tried the jacked up once and I wasn't all that impressed. I gave the rest to my brother. The mesomorph is pretty damn good. I recommend giving that a try.

RayLew52

RayLew52

Awards
Update: I got a sample of HyperMax and it was super strong so I was excited to get some more. I ordered a tub and I have to say I don't love the way it makes me feel or the way my body reacts. I get almost fever-like chills and tingles. I think it gives me the energy and focus, but with those sides it almost defeats or counteracts the benefits. I am by no means stim-sensitive, either. I know everyone is different in how they react. I still have never found anything to match Craze and the amazing feeling that gave me. I am on to the next. I think I may try Nitramine or Gameday next. Anyone have samples?

Chrisehyoung

Chrisehyoung

Awards
I'd love to get my hands on a Nitramine sample. The issue is i'm in Canada so shipping samples is expensive. Either that or I get them sent to my shipping depot which costs $5/package. Makes for expensive samples.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Shoot me a pm raylew, should b able to hook it up with nitramine samples.

Bernardhopkin

Bernardhopkin

Awards
New to the forum so hello everyone.

I'm finding ds frenzy very good with amp citrate . I'm tempted by hypermax which has amp too but would like a sample to try first. C4 was rubbish for me and nitraflex very good.

But I got a tub of ultimate orange juiced . Just wondering if anyone has used this .?? It seems very low on caffeine but other than that looks strong. Worried a bit about sides so if anybody can vouch for it let me know.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Just got samples of Insane Labz Psychotic. Will use it this weekend and report back. Just interested in it from a stim/focus perspective. Don't care much about a pump and I use E9 intra to cover my other bases